What's new

I am getting addicted to trolling!

Is trolling contagious? Because I feel OP is not the only one suffering from this addition on this forum.

Seriously .. i am slowly but steadily getting Addicted to trolling. With March target over and hardly any work in hand . i spend my full time trolling online ( Twitter, FB, PDF, GSMARENA etc etc ).

Any remedy for this habbit ?? please share

Join MODI team :P busy schedule till end of elections

Seriously .. i am slowly but steadily getting Addicted to trolling. With March target over and hardly any work in hand . i spend my full time trolling online ( Twitter, FB, PDF, GSMARENA etc etc ).

Cut off your internet.. no other remedy sorry.

Trolling is a healthy habit, that's why mods here also troll. :D

Nice. :woot:

We didn't do much in the way of "feats" like breaking bricks. But my Shifu did use to kick the crap out of me during our regular sparring sessions. The guy was a beast, very laid back in real life though. :D
:cray: why are all (I forgot what you call a karate teacher) inhumane? Ours made us run for hours then with whatever left strength do push ups and sit ups and then when we were half dead he was like you punch like a sissy...your kicks are not high enough, you are already falling?!! :unsure:

I actually meant I would help him troll, but both ways are good, I can help him stop trolling too. :P

Are you talking about me? :woot:
Well, that makes more sense. We could give the new guy some pointers!

Trolling is a healthy habit, that's why mods here also troll. :D
It helps sharpen your rhetorical arsenal....especially when new to the forum

Its More like early-Mid Life crisis situation for me ! one last ditch effort to live life before getting doomed for life!

let me introduce you to ..
OcXIK6XHiGhsymYSf3W0Em8wsYSRk-YYy7v-i1JkuRxeYSxXY9T3x_LpHeS7A_uSVQ=h900

Back
Top Bottom