What's new

I am getting addicted to trolling!

during my ninja exhibition, i broke some 25 tiles in a single hit -- the kerosene fire wasnt a problem but a tile cut me leaving me e a scar

----s

And then you woke up from sleep. Right?

during my ninja exhibition, i broke some 25 tiles in a single hit -- the kerosene fire wasnt a problem but a tile cut me leaving me e a scar

----

Writing articles for Wikipedia is a hobby for some people. Spreading misinformation to the masses
You and i both know the reality of those tiles. :lol:

After my school days i tried to break 4 tiles (each an inch thick). i broke 3 of them and my hand :D

Nice. :woot:

We didn't do much in the way of "feats" like breaking bricks. But my Shifu did use to kick the crap out of me during our regular sparring sessions. The guy was a beast, very laid back in real life though. :D
i was in school back then and was asked tio perform in such events to encourage kids to stop stamp collecting and actually do something healthy

That sounds funny. I thought I sound scary.
Scorponok - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then you woke up from sleep. Right?
i've still got the scar to impress chicks :-)

You and i both know the reality of those tiles. :lol:

After my school days i tried to break 4 tiles (each an inch thick). i broke 3 of them and my hand :D
oil / fire actually makes tiles weak early on

images

My math is not great, especially compared to other Chinese people, but that formula is not right. :P

(The last bit should end up as 0 = 0).

oil / fire actually makes tiles weak early on
Those are clay tiles lol.

very easy to break :P

img_4308-27.jpg

The ones i tried to break were thick marble tiles on a construction site. :D

This shit breaks your hand :P

pakistan-black-granite-tiles-slabs-countertops-02.jpg

@Manticore

You also have a very interesting user name.Just found today.Persian Sphinx :unsure: derived from Latin Mantichora :tongue:

@Manticore

You also have a very interesting user name.Just found today.Persian Sphinx :unsure: derived from Latin Mantichora :tongue:
strategy game i played and was top dog in it -- grepolis

had manti nuke cities in it

Those are clay tiles lol.

very easy to break :P

img_4308-27.jpg

The ones i tried to break were thick marble tiles on a construction site. :D

This shit breaks your hand :P

pakistan-black-granite-tiles-slabs-countertops-02.jpg
the tiles were provided by instructor -- they were white and quite hard

Last edited:
Seriously .. i am slowly but steadily getting Addicted to trolling. With March target over and hardly any work in hand . i spend my full time trolling online ( Twitter, FB, PDF, GSMARENA etc etc ).

Any remedy for this habbit ?? please share
Get a girlfriend mate, thats the fastest cure since in the end you will probably not have enough money to pay for your internet connection and hence online trolling will be eliminated.....

Get a girlfriend mate, thats the fastest cure since in the end you will probably not have enough money to pay for your internet connection and hence online trolling will be eliminated.....

thats the beauty .. i troll on company money (internet) !!

Seriously .. i am slowly but steadily getting Addicted to trolling. With March target over and hardly any work in hand . i spend my full time trolling online ( Twitter, FB, PDF, GSMARENA etc etc ).

Dude.....sorry, you are SCREWED!!!

Videogames,**** or beer.Or get a girl.

thats the beauty .. i troll on company money (internet) !!
Now thats a problem, send me your boss' email number, I will tell him what you are doing so he can fire you....:lol:
Problem solved.....:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom