What's new

I am facing a issue

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I am facing a issue and that is when I copy some article which also includes pictures after the arrival of new look and features those pictures don't automatically get posted. The picture shows error. I have to go to that website copy image of each picture and than post it here so please resolve this issue MODS.

@Horus @WAJsal @Oscar @WebMaster @waz

I am too facing an issue, my PDF page has itself changed in to an older version, and I don't see any option in setting to change/choose a different option.

I also don't get any alert notification if I access the forum on my android since this new version of forum got operational from last week.

Here is the screenshot. Is this a new look or older look? If its new, then I liked the previous look.

Capture.png

Can you post a screenshot? Mine looks like this and reflects recent changes WebMaster made to the UI such as changing the background back to its original green, from the updated JF-17 pic:

View attachment 374229

The flag in the top left (above the date) is something that you wont have, so don't fret about not seeing it.

Here is the screenshot. Is this a new look or older look? If its new, then I liked the previous look.

Capture.png

That's the new look. You're good.

Again, the only difference between my screen shot and your - besides the favorites and tabs bars which I cropped out of my shot (embarrassing stuff I needed to hide:D) - is the flag above the date in the top left, but that's a mod feature (reported posts. I like to respond as quickly as possible and keep the counter at zero) and thus 99.9% of members here wont see it

Give the new UI some time and let the exposure effect do its work. In a week or two you'll like it just as much as the old one.

Thank you Sir for taking the time to explain.

That's the new look. You're good.

Again, the only difference between my screen shot and your - besides the favorites and tabs bars which I cropped out of my shot (embarrassing stuff I needed to hide:D) - is the flag above the date in the top left, but that's a mod feature (reported posts. I like to respond as quickly as possible and keep the counter at zero) and thus 99.9% of members here wont see it

Give the new UI some time and let the exposure effect do its work. In a week or two you'll like it just as much as the old one.

Well I am facing a issue and that is when I copy some article which also includes pictures after the arrival of new look and features those pictures don't automatically get posted. The picture shows error. I have to go to that website copy image of each picture and than post it here so please resolve this issue MODS.

@Horus @WAJsal @Oscar @WebMaster @waz

So like what? Give me an example of the URL where you would copy text and image? And then image wouldn't get posted?

So like what? Give me an example of the URL where you would copy text and image? And then image wouldn't get posted?
I faced the issue on HK 433 thread as there were 14 images with Article the issue was there but than I copied image address of each image and pasted it but as most probably it would happen next time also than I will paste screenshot and link

I faced the issue on HK 433 thread as there were 14 images with Article the issue was there but than I copied image address of each image and pasted it but as most probably it would happen next time also than I will paste screenshot and link

From what i am aware, this issue should be fixed. You might want to follow the same workflow to see if you can reproduce the issue.

From what i am aware, this issue should be fixed. You might want to follow the same workflow to see if you can reproduce the issue.
Thank You Sir issue is resolved now please close this thread

Back
Top Bottom