What's new

I am back

Hello to all, especially to @Mentee who tagged me in the Friendship Day thread.

For more than a year I was busy with family engagements, job pressure and the need to further my computer project, so found no time for internet correspondence, except while reading about events in the subcontinent or elsewhere.

As of now I hope to resume PDF conversations, especially in the non-politics threads.

Oh, my new thread post has been merged with Zarvan's thread.
bro yuu should permanently log off . A fucking bloody year has passed away

giphy.gif

For more than a year I was busy with family engagements, job pressure and the need to further my computer project, so found no time for internet correspondence, except while reading about events in the subcontinent or elsewhere.

As of now I hope to resume PDF conversations, especially in the non-politics threads.

Welcome back buddy. Hope you stay for a bit....lots to discuss and share hehe :)

I know you never took my caustic language to you too personally (though I was afraid it did when you straight up left us)....I am like that with friends quite a bit.

Hope you find/found a better balance now to manage everything in life.

eh? you are back?
I thought you left for good :D

:cheers:How are you bro, both me and @Zibago have missed your presence, as has @Nilgiri .great to see you back, we tagged you multiple times, we feared something may have happened to you, but thank God.Kudos bhai.

welcome back. :angry:
aisay ghaeb hota hai koi? :angry::angry:
na khat na patar... :cry::cry:
inna miss kiya :cry::cry:

Thanks for your concern. Hope we all meet offline some day via our own 'Aman ki Asha' initiative and find peace. :-)

bro yuu should permanently log off . A fucking bloody year has passed away

Well, PDF is another home. How could I not come back?? :-)

Welcome back buddy. Hope you stay for a bit....lots to discuss and share hehe :)

Thanks for your welcome. As I said to @Mentee above, PDF is another home for quite many internet users. I will stick around hopefully.

I know you never took my caustic language to you too personally (though I was afraid it did when you straight up left us)....I am like that with friends quite a bit.

Thanks for calling me a friend. :tup:

Hope you find/found a better balance now to manage everything in life.

I hope so too. :-)

I am a much calmer person now.

Well if you go on multiple tracks your train has high chance of derailment :D

Good logic !!

Oh you need combined rohaniyat of zarvan,luffy and others to overwrite that :D

Agreed !!

eh? you are back?
I thought you left for good :D

PDF is a fine internet nest. :D

Thanks for your concern. Hope we all meet offline some day via our own 'Aman ki Asha' initiative and find peace. :-)

Well, PDF is another home. How could I not come back?? :-)

Thanks for your welcome. As I said to @Mentee above, PDF is another home for quite many internet users. I will stick around hopefully.

Thanks for calling me a friend. :tup:

I hope so too. :-)

I am a much calmer person now.

Good logic !!

Agreed !!

PDF is a fine internet nest. :D

Welcome back Mr. wannabe Fidel not so castro ! :D:D:D

Thookna mana hay khilaf warzi par hawale police kiya jaye ga

JOhn Cena choro Ibne Sena ban jao log sadiyon tak yaad rakhey gay :D

Zara keemay waley naanon par hath halka rakho miyan warna path jao gay kisi din :D
Keemay wala nan ka apna hee maza hai issue yah hai kah bhari eid arahi hai yani barha khaba so there will be bhara pait.:partay:

Khilafwarzi ka baaf konsi police ka hawala kia jai ga kpk , punjab ,sindh or Balochistan ya IP :D

i pretty much know abiyt the situation. And one more thing do check your notifications else where

next year john cena bn Jana :D
Aur akar tugha kuttu phr:agree::enjoy:

Khilafwarzi ka baaf konsi police ka hawala kia jai ga kpk , punjab ,sindh or Balochistan ya IP :D
Airport pulas ko wo phir tujhay jahaz bana kar urayein gay :D
Keemay wala nan ka apna hee maza hai issue yah hai kah bhari eid arahi hai yani barha khaba so there will be bhara pait.:partay:
Bhai khata to mein bhi bohat hoan par weight 62 kg sey cross nahi karta tension free life :D

Back
Top Bottom