What's new

I am back

Law of the mattress has been reinstated in PDF ..............

Hello Jamahir how have you been?

Hello to all, especially to @Mentee who tagged me in the Friendship Day thread.

For more than a year I was busy with family engagements, job pressure and the need to further my computer project, so found no time for internet correspondence, except while reading about events in the subcontinent or elsewhere.

As of now I hope to resume PDF conversations, especially in the non-politics threads.

Oh, my new thread post has been merged with Zarvan's thread.
Welcome back @Zibago @django i thought i tag you guys :)

For more than a year I was busy with family engagements, job pressure and the need to further my computer project, so found no time for internet correspondence, except while reading about events in the subcontinent or elsewhere.

As of now I hope to resume PDF conversations, especially in the non-politics threads.

59beaeaf0b1316e01d82ab85b6d4e8c5--classroom-websites-classroom-memes.jpg

So how was the project :D
Hey @Nilgiri @django guess who is back
Aur sunao koyi nayi tazi :D
Guess this means you are not going to jahanum :D

Oh yeah. I am a long lost brother of that corner. I will join the threads there in a short while. :pdf: :D
That thread is now close to the 10,000 mark :D

Thanks, brother.

Actually Zarvan's thread is from 2013. I wanted to create a new thread but the forum's programme code saw the same thread title ( mine and Zarvan's ) and merged my thread with his.

That said, isn't Zarvan active nowadays??
No harm in giving him a belated homecoming too.. Lol

That single track mind of yours... :rofl:

:tup:

Oh yes, good thinking. Some of his exalted roohaniyat will cover my sins. :D

Jivey Jivey Tharkistan. :D
Well if you go on multiple tracks your train has high chance of derailment :D

Oh you need combined rohaniyat of zarvan,luffy and others to overwrite that :D

:cheers:How are you bro, both me and @Zibago have missed your presence, as has @Nilgiri .great to see you back, we tagged you multiple times, we feared something may have happened to you, but thank God.Kudos bhai.

Have you announced your presence in tharki corner? They will surely welcome you with open arms :enjoy:
Indeed we will, @jamahir is a honorary member of that society/thread.Kudos

welcome back. :angry:
aisay ghaeb hota hai koi? :angry::angry:
na khat na patar... :cry::cry:
inna miss kiya :cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom