What's new

'I am aware of what the Indian Embassy is doing in Jalalabad and Kandahar': Musharraf

Two and a half years back AM could disguise the factually nonsensical statements in fancy words, but last 2 years have pretty much exposed Pakistan's terror nexus and its standing in the western world community, with cherry on the cake being the discovery of overlapping of Pakistani capital (Islamabad) and Terrorism capital of the world (Abbotabad) in May 2011.. Rest you can argue and protest till cows come home, wont change the way most of the world thinks about Pakistan..
:lol:

I stand by all my arguments couched in 'fancy words' from 2.5 years ago, and I pointed out multiple sources in my arguments, Indian ones at that - I did not merely base them on Musharraf's claims.

Nothing has been 'exposed' about any 'institutional Pakistani terror nexus' - no credible evidence has been provided about any Pakistani institutional support for Al Qaeda, Haqqani, OBL or what have you.

On the other hand, as indicated by the threads that I linked to, confidential diplomatic cables leaked by wikileaks supported Musharrafs claims about Baluch terrorists being sheltered in Afghanistan, as well as highlighting high level official US and Afghan knowledge and support for the Baluch terrorists.

:lol:

I stand by all my arguments couched in 'fancy words' from 2.5 years ago, and I pointed out multiple sources in my arguments, Indian ones at that - I did not merely base them on Musharraf's claims.

Nothing has been 'exposed' about any 'institutional Pakistani terror nexus' - no credible evidence has been provided about any Pakistani institutional support for Al Qaeda, Haqqani, OBL or what have you.

On the other hand, as indicated by the threads that I linked to, confidential diplomatic cables leaked by wikileaks supported Musharrafs claims about Baluch terrorists being sheltered in Afghanistan, as well as highlighting high level official US and Afghan knowledge and support for the Baluch terrorists.

Do you believe in all of wikileaks' claims?

BTW, where is the wikileaks that claims Indian support to BLA?

Not every 'wikileak' document is as damning as the transcript of conversations between high level US officials and Karzai (discussing the presence of Bugti in Kabul), or high level US, Afghan and UN officials (discussing the presence and activities of Bugti)

A lot of the wikileaks claims, such as the so called 'intelligence against Pakistan' are just rumors and speculation being reproduced.

And I don't believe I said anything about wikileaks containing claims of Indian support to the BLA ...

BTW, where is the wikileaks that claims Indian support to BLA?

Wikileaks is not a monolith. It gets cables from US government, and not all have to be reliable. Some cables are obviously speculative if you look at them. Some are not.

And the 9/11 hijackers were living and training in the USA itself before carrying out the attacks, as are various 'most wanted criminals' (not necessarily terrorists).

Your twisted interpretation of 'facts and reason' would imply that any nation that cannot successfully neutralize ALL wanted criminals in a matter of days is somehow 'complicit' in their remaining at large.

Weird logic, 9/11 hijackers were not most celebrated and wanted criminals in modern history before they did 9/11. They were just law abiding citizens like everyone else.

These statements are coming out from the mouth of person who himself destined his life into exile..
Throughout the interview he denied to answers all the direct questions like "kargil issue" and jst diverted the questions by saying "you started first,so we had to reply"..
He claims that he is aware of 'indian role in kandhar..'
but can he do anything about it..no.
ISI is already taking care of that.
The fact is our indian journalist and media have to scrap this OLD HOG coz his concern and peace ideas doesnt matter any more..at least not in our world.

Weird logic, 9/11 hijackers were not most celebrated and wanted criminals in modern history before they did 9/11. They were just law abiding citizens like everyone else.

Valid point, but you still ignore the main point here pointing out the flaw in your earlier post:

Your twisted interpretation of 'facts and reason' would imply that any nation that cannot successfully neutralize ALL wanted criminals in a matter of days is somehow 'complicit' in their remaining at large.

Back
Top Bottom