What's new

I am ashamed of my south indian people

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I am from south india and i really am ashamed of south indians..they vote for regional parties or congress but are still not voting for bjp..i can understand bjp is not strong here at grassroot level...but majority of them are educated enough to read a news paper...which Indian PM dared to attack pak by entering their country? Which indian PM or party really cared for hindus like modi or bjp?
South Indians shouldd be smacked hard by christians and muslims so that they will learn a lesson...
I am glad North and west india have enough seats that BJP doesnt require any seats from south to come to power(just like last time).
Karnataka is one state in south which is an exception though..they were behind bjp in last Lok sabha elections.

I am from south india and i really am ashamed of south indians..they vote for regional parties or congress but are still not voting for bjp..i can understand bjp is not strong here at grassroot level...but majority of them are educated enough to read a news paper...which Indian PM dared to attack pak by entering their country? Which indian PM or party really cared for hindus like modi or bjp?
South Indians shouldd be smacked hard by christians and muslims so that they will learn a lesson...
I am glad North and west india have enough seats that BJP doesnt require any seats from south to come to power(just like last time).
Karnataka is one state in south which is an exception though..they were behind bjp in last Lok sabha elections.

The Chay is doing his usual Chawal pana here in full swing.

This is the lamest troll post i have read on these threads. I think you should go and do 'prachar' in south India.. BTW, BJP also lost chattisgarh and Rajasthan and MP recently.. two of them are hard core hindi/hindu belts.. should tell you that Indian voter likes to keep his/her options open

They have more common sense, are better educated, get on with their neighbours, don't believe in communal BS and actually do believe in working for the greater good of their country, look at the development in their own states!
South Indians generally carry favourable views with people of other nations. I know they do with me.

Oh and they're funny as hell as well;

They have more common sense, are better educated, get on with their neighbours, don't believe in communal BS and actually do believe in working for the greater good of their country, look at the development in their own states!
South Indians generally carry favourable views with people of other nations. I know they do with me.

Sir ji ye pata nahin kya post hai... Fake BS....I can also write my own thinking but this is not the place...I believe this post must be deleted or locked??

This is one of the drawback of BJP where they are asking for vote in conjuction with our nation’s interaction with Pakistan..

BC46CA42-A4FE-4EED-AB4D-3AC0EB9235D2.jpeg
4233A67B-C740-44A2-AD6B-E0C2E3F249E5.jpeg

South Indians are one of the nicest people from India. The scum belongs to the North really. They are the ones that don't want peace.

Also, people from North make fun of people from south and there is segregation at group level as well. I have seen North Indians make fun of their accent and other things but truth is, they are far better than north Indians. As per your assertion, the fact they don't support War monger Modi is quite telling.

I dont know what you really want but i think South Indians are generally better than most of Indians!! I maybe wrong but most of my interactions with South Indians have been wonderful.

Like you said they are educated!!

Abhinandan bechara yehi movies dekh kar tou Pakistan main aagaya.. film main sari zindagi dekh uss ne ke aik banana chaqu ka kaam desakta hai tou Mig 21 Pakistan ko poora ulta kardega.. but jab reality pata chali tou Kashmirion se chapairain kha raha tha neechay para hua.. aur us ka banana mig21 doosri taraf para hua Pakistani fauji booton ke neechay dhool chaat raha tha..

Back
Top Bottom