What's new

I am ashamed of my south indian people

I am from south india and i really am ashamed of south indians..they vote for regional parties or congress but are still not voting for bjp..i can understand bjp is not strong here at grassroot level...but majority of them are educated enough to read a news paper...which Indian PM dared to attack pak by entering their country? Which indian PM or party really cared for hindus like modi or bjp?
South Indians shouldd be smacked hard by christians and muslims so that they will learn a lesson...
I am glad North and west india have enough seats that BJP doesnt require any seats from south to come to power(just like last time).
Karnataka is one state in south which is an exception though..they were behind bjp in last Lok sabha elections.
Waaaaaaeaaaaawaaaaa

Go to a corner and cry.

BJP will lose in North and West too.

It may win in Nepal. Move there.

South Indians are one of the nicest people from India. The scum belongs to the North really. They are the ones that don't want peace.

Also, people from North make fun of people from south and there is segregation at group level as well. I have seen North Indians make fun of their accent and other things but truth is, they are far better than north Indians. As per your assertion, the fact they don't support War monger Modi is quite telling.
Lol.

You are wrong here.

You may have across exceptions.

What happened in Hyderabad?

What happens in Mangalore?

Who is responsible for attacking Muslims in Kerala?

South indian hindus don't hate Pakistan much. But they hate Islam as much as their northern of western counterparts.

Why would they boycott Tipu Sultan Jayanti?

I can give a hundred examples.

They speak better and are more diplomatic. Does not make them any less of a bigot.

India was ruled by Congress for so many years. Did it love Muslims then?

South Indians are one of the nicest people from India. The scum belongs to the North really. They are the ones that don't want peace.

Also, people from North make fun of people from south and there is segregation at group level as well. I have seen North Indians make fun of their accent and other things but truth is, they are far better than north Indians. As per your assertion, the fact they don't support War monger Modi is quite telling.
This election will prove you wrong.

I am from south india and i really am ashamed of south indians..they vote for regional parties or congress but are still not voting for bjp..i can understand bjp is not strong here at grassroot level...but majority of them are educated enough to read a news paper...which Indian PM dared to attack pak by entering their country? Which indian PM or party really cared for hindus like modi or bjp?
South Indians shouldd be smacked hard by christians and muslims so that they will learn a lesson...
I am glad North and west india have enough seats that BJP doesnt require any seats from south to come to power(just like last time).
Karnataka is one state in south which is an exception though..they were behind bjp in last Lok sabha elections.

I think you should go jump off a bridge and die in shame!!! Or better you kill and lynch minorities to show what kind of bakht you really are!!

According to the C-Voter survey, Modi is the most unpopular in Tamil Nadu with just 2.2 percent respondents saying that they are satisfied with his performance.

What has also contributed to Modi’s unpopularity in Tamil Nadu is the perception that he represents pro-Hindi and pro-Brahmanical forces that are opposed to Dravidian nationalism. On a number of issues – be it the Cauvery dispute or the Jallikattu protests – the perception is that Modi took a position that went against Tamil Nadu.

Dissatisfaction with Modi is high in neighbouring Kerala as well, with just 7.7 percent people saying that they are satisfied with his performance. In the Union Territory of Puducherry, the figure is just 10.7 percent while in Andhra Pradesh it is 23.6 percent. He fares marginally better in Telangana and Karnataka at 37.7 percent and 38.4 percent respectively but even this is much lower compared to the national average. In contrast to PM Modi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has consistently had a better approval rating in south India.

https://infogram.com/state-wise-1hnp27q9oogp4gq
UOxEPm9t

Waaaaaaeaaaaawaaaaa

Go to a corner and cry.

BJP will lose in North and West too.

It may win in Nepal. Move there.

Lol.

You are wrong here.

You may have across exceptions.

What happened in Hyderabad?

What happens in Mangalore?

Who is responsible for attacking Muslims in Kerala?

South indian hindus don't hate Pakistan much. But they hate Islam as much as their northern of western counterparts.

Why would they boycott Tipu Sultan Jayanti?

I can give a hundred examples.

They speak better and are more diplomatic. Does not make them any less of a bigot.

India was ruled by Congress for so many years. Did it love Muslims then?

This election will prove you wrong.

You would know better. I could only share my limited interactions and experience wiht them.

You guys in south should form a new country, north india is opressive!

You would know better. I could only share my limited interactions and experience wiht them.
I agree they hate Pakistan much less than an average Punjabi Hindu or Sikh or a Dogra.

But their hate for Islam is pretty much the same.

Worse, they don't show. RSS is the biggest cadre based org in Kerala. How? Muslims joined it?

I agree with you. Modi is such a handsome, intelligent, god gifted prime minister that anybody not voting for him should be hanged.

He was given the status of most intelligent prime minister.
He did Surgical strikes in Pakistan,
And in response to those surgical strike he again made his PAF, i mean IAF to target 6 military targets inside Pakistan,
Not only that, under his command IAF almost killed our Army chief,
and because of that PAF fired their Air chief,
Under his supreme leadership India downed 4 pakistani jets and lost no jet, also confirmed by US count.
Its because of him that US declared Pakistan military as vintage.
Such a great leader, who made our PM cry for Rafale.

Yeah its a shame that your people don't show any love for such a lovely leader.

Back
Top Bottom