What's new

I am an Indian and will always remain an Indian, Sania Mirza responds to Telangana BJP leader's 'Pak

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Sania Mirza on Thursday reacted strongly to Telangana BJP leader's barb branding her 'Pakistan's daughter-in-law' and said that she is 'an India and will always remain an Indian.

"I am an Indian and will always remain an Indian," the statement issued by her said.
The tennis star strongly condemned the statement of BJP Telangana leader branding her an outsider.

"I strongly condemn any attempts by any person to brand me an outsider. Hurts me that so much time is being wasted on a petty issue of my being appointed as brand ambassador of Telangana," the statement added.

I am an Indian and will always remain an Indian, Sania Mirza responds to Telangana BJP leader's 'Pak's daughter-in-law' barb - The Times of India

Sorry Sania, nothing against you, you are a great player, but LEGALLY speaking, you became a Pakistani after Marriage as India doesn't offer Dual citizenship.

Sorry Sania, nothing against you, you are a great player, but LEGALLY speaking, you became a Pakistani after Marriage as India doesn't offer Dual citizenship.

But she doesnt live Pakistan. She lives in Dubai and India. Shoib is a Ghar Jamayi !

She represents India while Playing Tennis, not Pakistan??

NEW DELHI: Sania Mirza on Thursday reacted strongly to Telangana BJP leader's barb branding her 'Pakistan's daughter-in-law' and said that she is 'an India and will always remain an Indian.

"I am an Indian and will always remain an Indian," the statement issued by her said.
The tennis star strongly condemned the statement of BJP Telangana leader branding her an outsider.

"I strongly condemn any attempts by any person to brand me an outsider. Hurts me that so much time is being wasted on a petty issue of my being appointed as brand ambassador of Telangana," the statement added.

I am an Indian and will always remain an Indian, Sania Mirza responds to Telangana BJP leader's 'Pak's daughter-in-law' barb - The Times of India
She is great player but "officialy pakistani bahu":p:p:p

why she is free to represent pakistan... nobody stopping her...
but here she will get more money and fame than in pakistan... its not sentimental of being indian but her own interest and desire...

She is a hardcore Indian and we are proud of her. but did Pakistanis never approach her asking her to play for Pakistan asking her to play for Pakistan rather than India as she is married to her Pakistani Husband?

• Pakistani nationality law

• People whose parents or grandparents were born in what is now considered Pakistan (after 14 August 1947).
OR
  • People who were naturalized as a British subject in Pakistan
  • People who migrated to the territory of Pakistan before this Act
  • Citizenship by birth : Anyone born in Pakistan after this Act is a Pakistani Citizen
  • Citizenship by descent: If one parent has Pakistani Citizenship then a person born to that parent may also get citizenship.
  • Citizenship by Migration: If a person migrates from Indian territory before 1 January 1952, with the intention of permanently residing then they may receive citizenship
  • If he is a man, his wife and children may get Pakistani citizenship as well.

sorry gorgeous you are not Indian enough.

at best you can be called a blind Indian . because love is blind and you fell for a Pakistani cricketer

Come up with something better to troll with , your standards are dropping. Thread banned.

& what about My STANDARDS?? :D

I have made a name for myself among - Aliens, Martians & Lungians :D

Back
Top Bottom