What's new

I am also thinking about applying to become part of cabinet, wish me good luck

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since PM has added over 100 especial assistants to PM with no one having a portfolio I am thinking about applying too may be I can get lucky with Fat check car and few ardalis..

Wish me good luck 🤞

Since PM has added over 100 especial assistants to PM with no one having a portfolio I am thinking about applying too may be I can get lucky with Fat check car and few ardalis..

Wish me good luck 🤞

We support you, don t forget PDF members...

Wish me good luck 🤞

Good luck; I'm willing to provide my routing and account if you need a foreign bank account.

Good luck; I'm willing to provide my routing and account if you need a foreign bank account.
I can become spoke person for PMLN American branch since I doubt there many PMLN supporters here all of them are youthias
This should boast my chances with maryum Nawaz.
I would need support from my brothers @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and @muhammadhafeezmalik
As well

Wish me good luck 🤞

How many murders?
How much corruption?
How good you're at boot polish?

These are basics to be part of cabinet

You also wana play candy crush ?

IMG-20221024-WA0000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom