What's new

Hypersonic version of Brahmos on the way

couldn't agree more

Why? then give the valid point if u have ? .Wat I said is the reality for eg now v developed LCA if v work on fighter for some more time then v can able to develop superiority fighter like su serious ingeniously. But now v need stealth fighter thus joint venture. The bottom line v have potential but our aspiration is beyond our actual potential .

would you like to?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Here I am not underestimaing India. Your country is not in a position to offer tech to Russia. Thre is nothing to feel bad about it. I would not critisize LCA or Kaveri engine because it is not easy to master

India's policies are very transparent specially related to def tech, all developments or shortcomings are published and declared so when we say we co produced Brahmos believe it that India has jointly developed the missile, If we fund a project i.e. FGFA or PAKFA we say that we have provided funding. As relating to the amount of R & D India was involved in, India does not have a fledging R & D Base in fact it is quite huge and mature and is growing quite rapidly with increasing success.

@Kanpur,
Just 2 question mate-just name a few systems delivered by DRDO which are not world standard except the LCA??How many projects have been failed except Trishul SAM??

India's policies are very transparent specially related to def tech, all developments or shortcomings are published and declared so when we say we co produced Brahmos believe it that India has jointly developed the missile, If we fund a project i.e. FGFA or PAKFA we say that we have provided funding. As relating to the amount of R & D India was involved in, India does not have a fledging R & D Base in fact it is quite huge and mature and is growing quite rapidly with increasing success.

WHAT STRONG POLICY, NAXALS ARE WAGING WAR AGAINST COUNTRY 100S OF CRPF JAWANS LOST YTHEIR LIFE TO FIGHT THIS MENACE AND WE ARE JUST THIKING,THAT WE SHOULD USE ARMY TO WIPE OUT NAXALS OR NOT WE SHOULD USE AIRFORCE ORNOT IS IT POLITICAL WILL POWER?

WHAT STRONG POLICY, NAXALS ARE WAGING WAR AGAINST COUNTRY 100S OF CRPF JAWANS LOST YTHEIR LIFE TO FIGHT THIS MENACE AND WE ARE JUST THIKING,THAT WE SHOULD USE ARMY TO WIPE OUT NAXALS OR NOT WE SHOULD USE AIRFORCE ORNOT IS IT POLITICAL WILL POWER?
U cant just go kill Naxals using Army...... The amount of time spent in developing a R&D material is not something U understand. Have U ever read " Wings of Fire" ? Read that if at all U are an Indian. There is political road block at every end hell our men took everything and still managed to develop some astionishing result. Eg , The work of APJ.

To Kanpur and others interested in the "DRDO- DUD or DUDE?" debate,

This is an endless topic and has/ is being discussed on multiple threads here. Please let this thread be about the hypersonic Brahmos and what it means for the geostrategic milleu (esp. of IOR)

Frankly, I'd give a rat's *** to whether a weapon like this is fully indigenous or not! I mean just look at the capabilities it will bring to the table; be it in AShM or Surface attack role.

Also, noteworthy is the fact that this is one of those projects which will put India on the bleeding edge of weapons tech, which , (let's face it) is a unique event!

yes says correctly Russia has technology/skilled person and India has Money i.e. the reason behind Russia is agrees to co------develop Fifth generation fighter Aircraft with India.The country which could not make not make a Tejas in almost 25 years, can not make Kaveri engine in 30 years the question is how she can make Bramhos Supersonic/Hypersonic cruise missile.

Shaurya Hypersonic cruise missile range 1000KM speed Mach 7....
Already in production line

Now cut ur BS.

U cant just go kill Naxals using Army...... The amount of time spent in developing a R&D material is not something U understand. Have U ever read " Wings of Fire" ? Read that if at all U are an Indian. There is political road block at every end hell our men took everything and still managed to develop some astionishing result. Eg , The work of APJ.

YES I HAVE READ AGNI KI UDAAN BUT WHAT I AM SAYING YOU DID NOT GOT IT PLZ READ MY EARLIER POST FRIEND.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Shaurya Hypersonic cruise missile range 1000KM speed Mach 7....
Already in production line

Now cut ur BS.

I CONTINUOSLY READING FORCE MAGZINE PERHAPS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS MAGZINE.

YES I HAVE READ AGNI KI UDAAN BUT WHAT I AM SAYING YOU DID NOT GOT IT PLZ READ MY EARLIER POST FRIEND.
Then U should know the difficulty of the man who faced in developing a millsile system, now stop using the Google translater and cut bold letters.
isro-rocket-cycle.jpg

From this to .....

satellite-transport-india.jpg

Through these.....
chandrayaan_map%5B12%5D.png

Have achieved this......

yar dinesh kahe itta bhadak rahe ho.you did not got my point i am just saying private involvement of defense sector directly it just piapaov port and MDL.

Back
Top Bottom