What's new

Hypersonic version of Brahmos on the way

Come on.. how can you guys forget the crucial SOFTWARE that india is providing?? India if not advance than Russian in software, then atleast it surely is at par.. The steep dive of brahmos was possible only because of suitable software. But i believe by now, India knows alot more than software in Brahmos. Who knows if after 5 years we are making 100% indigenous Brahmos.... :coffee:

Come on.. how can you guys forget the crucial SOFTWARE that india is providing?? India if not advance than Russian in software, then atleast it surely is at par.. The steep dive of brahmos was possible only because of suitable software. But i believe by now, India knows alot more than software in Brahmos. Who knows if after 5 years we are making 100% indigenous Brahmos.... :coffee:

yes now you came now on the topic we have mastry on software they are on the mechanics involved and one most important this time we have money.

one thing i want to add Infosys which has developed Finnacle software for Banks and this software is being used by 30 countries across the globe.

all time we can not praise everything which our politicians/media says read business standard which also printed in Lucknow(Hindi Version) the author is also saying that "India ke paisa hai isi liye Roos(Russia) bharat ke pass aya hai(to co-develop the FGFA).Okay i am not a chinese or Pakistani as you assume I am resident of Shuklaganj near Kanpur.

Kanpur I respect your rigth to question India's abilities. You are absolutely right, the politicans have hoodwinked the ppl for a long, long time. There are examples everywhere. At the same time, the tech in LCA, Aircraft engines, tanks, etc. is quite hard. Don;t forget India is a relatively new nation. That being said when you look at China, there are serious issues in India that need to be looked at and corrected.

India is good at software but it lack cyber warfare capabilities like Russia, USA, Israe, China,etc. India should have been developing this yrs ago.....again the armchair generals have not done squat. Doesn't it make you think and wonder what the hell were the old defence ministers and generals doing for the past 20 yrs? It just stinks of corruption. I want and demand we know how these old generals and officials are living today along with their families. There has to be a money trail, time to follow it and blow the case wide open

yes says correctly Russia has technology/skilled person and India has Money i.e. the reason behind Russia is agrees to co------develop Fifth generation fighter Aircraft with India.The country which could not make not make a Tejas in almost 25 years, can not make Kaveri engine in 30 years the question is how she can make Bramhos Supersonic/Hypersonic cruise missile.

So wats ur point? v r under performed? u want us to match US,RUSSIANS technologies in 20-23 years of time? great man .how intelligent u r? keep it up

India is good at software but it lack cyber warfare capabilities like Russia, USA, Israe, China,etc. India should have been developing this yrs ago.....again the armchair generals have not done squat. Doesn't it make you think and wonder what the hell were the old defence ministers and generals doing for the past 20 yrs? It just stinks of corruption. I want and demand we know how these old generals and officials are living today along with their families. There has to be a money trail, time to follow it and blow the case wide open

If India was involved in developing cyberwarfare yrs ago, it could have been a heavyweight in the field utilizing its huge manpower resources. Anyhow, the US has suggested and India has accepted a cyberwarfare strategy that will use the strengths of both countries. Its just sad to see that our blind strategic planners could not see the use of cyberwarfare in the future. I mean when I was 8 yrs old, I could see the potential for it......these guys should be shot, hung, and quartered.

So wats ur point? v r under performed? u want us to match US,RUSSIANS technologies in 20-23 years of time? great man .how intelligent u r? keep it up

YES WE ARE UNDER PERFORMED BUT WE HAVE POTENTIAL, I AM PSU EMPLOYEE AND I KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS IN A PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANISATION(THREE WEEKS FOR PURCHASE OF COMPUTER RAM SO THAT WE CAN WORK SMOOTHLY).DIVEST EQUITY IN THE DEFENCE PUBLIC SECTOR AND SEE THE RESULT IS THE ONLY OPTION.M&M AFTER CREATION OF MAHINDRA AEROSPACE HAS PRODUCED SMALL AIRCRAFT WHICH ARE PRESENTY BEING EXORTED TO UAE AND CHINA.

YES WE ARE UNDER PERFORMED BUT WE HAVE POTENTIAL, I AM PSU EMPLOYEE AND I KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS IN A PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANISATION(THREE WEEKS FOR PURCHASE OF COMPUTER RAM SO THAT WE CAN WORK SMOOTHLY).DIVEST EQUITY IN THE DEFENCE PUBLIC SECTOR AND SEE THE RESULT IS THE ONLY OPTION.M&M AFTER CREATION OF MAHINDRA AEROSPACE HAS PRODUCED SMALL AIRCRAFT WHICH ARE PRESENTY BEING EXORTED TO UAE AND CHINA.

No, our performance is quite gud in defense sector . we start do develop only in early 90's before that v were nothing and don't forget v fought 4 wars . After 90's our GOI invest in defense research now v r getting results. V doesn't having infrastructure as well as money to develop indigenous fighters ,MBT,engines previously but now everything at right track. IMO defense sector achieved lot in short period of time .

No, our performance is quite gud in defense sector . we start do develop only in early 90's before that v were nothing and don't forget v fought 4 wars . After 90's our GOI invest in defense research now v r getting results. V doesn't having infrastructure as well as money to develop indigenous fighters ,MBT,engines previously but now everything at right track. IMO defense sector achieved lot in short period of time .

KHAIR JAISA BHI HO.

couldn't agree more

Back
Top Bottom