What's new

Huzb ul Ahrar Confirms Death of 15 of its Terrorists in Afghanistan including 6 Top Commanders

its linked to ehsaanulla release!
I still believe Ehsan was released because he had provided all the information he could over the years. And he was relocated based on the agreement made with him to get him to surrender. Politically the government and Army simply could not announce that they had released him because of all the (justified) anger and emotion around the APS massacre.

I know that there are some teams working on ground inside Afghanistan, call it black ops , ISI death squad or unknown miscreants , it won't change the fact they are deep within enemy organization and pass intel to relative people in US forces or Pakistan, sometimes its to risky to pass the intel and hence the attacks happen, but they hit when the time is right .

People who know how people in ISI work knows what i am talking about :)

I still believe Ehsan was released because he had provided all the information he could over the years. And he was relocated based on the agreement made with him to get him to surrender. Politically the government and Army simply could not announce that they had released him because of all the (justified) anger and emotion around the APS massacre.
that is another angle no doubt, if it means letting one cockroach go to nab so many far bigger roaches then its fine with me. The haulage is excellent and all related to APS! For some reason tooi party and pee pee are in a great deal of pain. I cannot understand this antagonising pain.

Alhamdulillah.

Looks like after much uncovering, logistics and infiltration, ISI has begun its big wave of exterminating and ending these terrorists and their hideouts in Afghanistan.

Pakistani ISI and military are the most patient and disciplined force on the planet. Regardless of so many casualties, so many attacks, our forces waited until the right moment to target all of them, not just a terrorist here or there for cheap publicity.

Our enemies are totally caught off guard and they won't be able to recover from this.

New era is dawning on our region, spearheaded by Pakistani military and Afghan Taliban, we will bring peace, in sha Allah.

So, we didn’t bring to justice the murderer of 120 children. We set him free with his family to Turkey for giving up terrorist locations in Afghanistan. And we should feel proud of that? We treat our livings worse than stray dogs, that is well known, but now we’re known to disrespect our dead, too. Such is our cruelty and callousness.

Muslims weren’t like that. We were the beacon of hope and light known to bring and deliver justice. And this is what we’ve become. Just look at Americans pursuing bin laden for ten years across the globe. They brought him to justice regardless of how relevant or irrelevant he was anymore. I’m not a very religious person but no wonder god continues to humiliate ( or rather we do it ourselves) all over world.

If they had the power to help they would have helped them selves in Afghanistan. They don't help they need help.

More than 60% of TTP JUA wiped out in past few days and every day you will hear more of them going down.

Valentine's Day gifts

I know that there are some teams working on ground inside Afghanistan, call it black ops , ISI death squad or unknown miscreants , it won't change the fact they are deep within enemy organization and pass intel to relative people in US forces or Pakistan, sometimes its to risky to pass the intel and hence the attacks happen, but they hit when the time is right .

People who know how people in ISI work knows what i am talking about :)

Yes, it's been happening for years. Fazlullah himself narrowly escaped at least five times. BLA/BRA commanders have met violent ends in Afghanistan as recently as a few months ago. But this recent concentration of justice raining down on TTP is unprecedented.

So, we didn’t bring to justice the murderer of 120 children. We set him free with his family to Turkey for giving up terrorist locations in Afghanistan. And we should feel proud of that? We treat our livings worse than stray dogs, that is well known, but now we’re known to disrespect our dead, too. Such is our cruelty and callousness.

Muslims weren’t like that. We were the beacon of hope and light known to bring and deliver justice. And this is what we’ve become. Just look at Americans pursuing bin laden for ten years across the globe. They brought him to justice regardless of how relevant or irrelevant he was anymore. I’m not a very religious person but no wonder god continues to humiliate ( or rather we do it ourselves) all over world.

All planners and executors of killing 120 children have been sent to their 72 virgins and this person was their spokesperson who surrendered on some conditions from both sides. Once both sides met those conditions, they guy managed to escape. i believe it was a fair deal.

If they had the power to help they would have helped them selves in Afghanistan. They don't help they need help.

More than 60% of TTP JUA wiped out in past few days and every day you will hear more of them going down.
Both CIA and ISI are known to collaborate on these matters and both try to keep tabs on the movements of hardcore terrorists across the region. Do not underestimate the NSA-CIA nexus, it is responsible for assassinating thousands of terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan (declassified information). They have tools beyond the grasp of many in the world. They helped Pakistan defeat TTP - a fact that many in Pakistan refuse to acknowledge openly.

Now managing Afghanistan is a different issue altogether. Kabul Regime is mired in CORRUPTION and unable to provide justice to the masses. This is why much of RURAL Afghanistan is up in arms against the Kabul Regime, under the banner of the RESURGENT Afghan Taliban. Americans are absolutely aware of these realities and they realize that this dynamic cannot last for indefinite period - use of force will not bridge the existing RURAL-URBAN Afghan disconnect. This is why Trump administration is considering a negotiated settlement for this conflict with the so-called RESURGENT Afghan Taliban. The WAR for controlling Afghanistan is lost.

If situation worsen, US might consider ditching Ashraf Ghani in the process. This guy has done more harm than good. He is a liability at this point and he still does not get the memo. He should step down and allow his political rival to take charge.

Last edited:
TTP has been eliminated from Paksitan and their distant hideouts in Afghanistan were India's last hope. Since border facing India is going hot, it was only natural for India to feed resources to these terrorists and help them carry out their activity on the opposite side of Paksitan.

"Unknown Markhors" are on the hunt - and Indians must be bleeding. But activities of this scale and size by "Unknowns" in Afghanistan is a new normal. Now Indians cannot even afford to hide in there. Tch tch - poor gangus.

Both CIA and ISI are known to collaborate on these matters and both try to keep tabs on the movements of hardcore terrorists across the region. Do not underestimate the NSA-CIA nexus, it is responsible for assassinating thousands of terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan (declassified information). They have tools beyond the grasp of many in the world. They helped Pakistan defeat TTP.

Now managing Afghanistan is a different issue altogether. Kabul Regime is mired in CORRUPTION and unable to provide justice to the masses. This is why much of RURAL Afghanistan is up in arms against the Kabul Regime under the banner of the RESURGENT Afghan Taliban. Americans are absolutely aware of these realities and they realize that this dynamic cannot last for indefinite period - use of force will not bridge the existing RURAL-URBAN Afghan disconnect. This is why Trump administration is considering a negotiated settlement for this conflict witb the so-called RESURGENT Afghan Taliban. The WAR for controlling Afghanistan is lost.

US might ditch Ashraf Ghani in the process. This guy has done more harm than good.

Pakistan defeated TTP with the blood of its soldiers, paramilitary, police and common people. Had those tools beyond the grasp of many in the world been so effective, US would not have been looking for a deal with TTA. Yes TTP was arm twisting tool against Pakistan.

Pakistan defeated TTP with the blood of its soldiers, paramilitary, police and common people. Had those tools beyond the grasp of many in the world been so effective, US would not have been looking for a deal with TTA. Yes TTP was arm twisting tool against Pakistan.
American assistance was in the form of INTEL sharing, assassinations of key TTP figures via UAVs, supply of arms and funds to Pakistani armed forces. Pakistan committed boots on the ground to disrupt and clear TTP from Pakistani territory - the part you highlighted. This is the holistic picture.

Both countries also collaborated to defeat Al-Qaeda Network in the region - another milestone.

ISI is good but isn't all-knowing and all-powerful. Pakistani FIA was also involved. WE should acknowledge facts as is.

US is not negotiating with TTP and such. US is negotiating with the representatives of much of RURAL Afghanistan (i.e. Afghan Taliban). Rural Afghan and Kabul Regime are having problems. I have explained this dynamic in my previous post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom