What's new

Husband jailed after DNA evidence reveals he r*ped his wife

It is funny how most Pakistani wannabe Liberals have not ever lived in West. They want to follow West with eyes, ears and mind closed.
Idhar ao and live the hypocrisy first hand.
bro for them wife is no more than an object to be used for pleasure and baby making they don't think of her as human so it is impossible to get it in their head.
so i will say it's a nice call take a break from this thread instead of pulling your hairs in agony while trying to educate them

For all the psuedo wannabe western liberals.
Ghora ghass se dosti kare ga to khai ga kya????
Ghar pe Biryani nahi mile gi to bnda bahir ki daal chawal khane ki koshish to zarur kare ga na.

It's called 'divorce rape'. On many western men's forum men are turning vociferously anti- women, especially American. Either they say they will never marry, or go to some place miles away where western feminism hasn't got hold yet, to find a slimmer, darker women.

I don't blame them. My fear is that Pakistani men will also turn to anti social behaviors. Some women who blindly call those society norms civilized will regret there thinking when their daughters will grow up. I sincerely advise those women to migrate to those societies so that they may find a gora male boyfriend for their daughters who will not rape them.

If he was her boyfriend, he wouldn't have received this punishment..

That's why, I advice all my western friends, not to marry.. because more than half of your women are gold diggers.. who need 50% of your assets.. now she will file for the divorce and take away 50% of what he rightfully owns.. and the poor soul will decay in a jail for seven years, while she having multiple boyfriends..

What a "society"..

This is what is actually desired for Pakistan too by these liberal feminists going around in media.

How can there be a rape charge for a man who is a husband of that woman? Isnt this how it is that there is an undocumented agreement of consent between the two who are legally married?

This is what is actually desired for Pakistan too by these liberal feminists going around in media.

How can there be a rape charge for a man who is a husband of that woman? Isnt this how it is that there is an undocumented agreement of consent between the two who are legally married?

They think that a husband and wife's relation is exactly like that between a woman, and a taxi driver who is driving her home... In the Western culture, if a taxi driver asks his passenger for a dinner date and she agrees, it is allowed... And when she reaches back to her home after the dinner date with the taxi driver and her husband wants to have "dinner" with her without her consent.. she may call the police... Poor husband cannot file a charge against her and the taxi driver even if he knows that she already ate dinner...

Model societies for Pakistani feminists..

Feminism and Marxism are a match made in hell. Those who blindly adhere to these philosophies, need to do their homework.

Pakistani education system is also at fault; it has become increasingly secular in recent years. Scores of young people are oblivious to Islamic teachings about various aspects of life. Their knowledge of Islam is restricted to hearsay, and decrying Mullah is the new fashion.

That is very true people do not know basics of ACADEMIC islam.
I am at a loss for words how things are in relation to Islam in Pakistan
Feminism and Marxism are a match made in hell. Those who blindly adhere to these philosophies, need to do their homework.

Pakistani education system is also at fault; it has become increasingly secular in recent years. Scores of young people are oblivious to Islamic teachings about various aspects of life. Their knowledge of Islam is restricted to hearsay, and decrying Mullah is the new fashion.

bro for them wife is no more than an object to be used for pleasure and baby making they don't think of her as human so it is impossible to get it in their head.
so i will say it's a nice call take a break from this thread instead of pulling your hairs in agony while trying to educate them

Agreed. Bura haal hai.

Aur agar mai kaho kai conjugal rights demands consent of wife tu samajh aye ga yahan saro ko.

And if I say that if a husband files an application for conjugal rights and the wife says NO then that application is thrown in the face of the husband.

Na duniyawi khabar hai aur na akhrat ki.

Apparently in ki nazar mai Jo larki ISIS say shadi karti hai aur woh Isis Wala aus ka rape karta hain bar bar, apparently woh theek karta hai.

Yeh Islam nahi hai aur na hi kabhi tha.

At the end of times, the most illiterate and horrendous will be the clerics and scholars. These are truly those times that we are such twisted interpretations of Islam.

I will take your advice. :)

Having sexual expectations from your partner in a marriage is perfectly normal and legal. No need to generalize about men who have such expectations.

In-fact, denying your partner without a valid reason is also an act of ABUSE.

How about you educate yourself about "conjugal rights" in marriage before generalizing about men who have perfectly honest and natural expectations from their wives in a marriage?
bro why you are smashing your head against the wall? you gave your logic and in one post i gave reference to a well written article which explains our religious instructions about the issue. now if stubborn people are unwilling to accept what the Prophet SAW told us then it's their choice.

At the end of times, the most illiterate and horrendous will be the clerics and scholars. These are truly those times that we are such twisted interpretations of Islam.
if you think that this hadith includes all scholars and clerics then as per shiekh imran you are using school boy methodology to study quran and hadith. if these are twisted interpretations of islam then please guide us from your knowledge that what is the correct interpretation of islam. was the hadith of the Prophet weak? if the scholars are worst people then what's your responsibility at this time. i am sure you must have sufficient religious knowledge about various issues and you can tell us which scholar is right and which one is wrong?
the worst part of our time is that we muslims label our scholars as worst people (which majority of them are )but then we ourselves dont come forward to know what's right.

I don't blame them. My fear is that Pakistani men will also turn to anti social behaviors. Some women who blindly call those society norms civilized will regret there thinking when their daughters will grow up. I sincerely advise those women to migrate to those societies so that they may find a gora male boyfriend for their daughters who will not rape them.
in my opinion even calling a legal sexual relation which is termed as "ibadat" by the Prophet himself as "rape" is grossly wrong .
the gora male husband will not rape her. when she will refuse then her husband will go to his girl friend and fulfill his lust. both will be happy.

That is very true people do not know basics of ACADEMIC islam.
I am at a loss for words how things are in relation to Islam in Pakistan
terrorism and the propaganda against islam all over the world has done massive damage in our society. the root cause is that neither the extremists nor the liberals have ever opened the book of Allah to know what's inside. extremists blindly follow the mullah and the liberal follow what values they are taught in colleges, universities, their homes and what is shown on the media. just imagine what kind of lecture and vision the "ameer ul momineen " donald trump would have given to islamic leaders just recently. now the liberals hate the mullah in their hatred they even start rejecting the guidelines given in Quran and sunnah. they idealize west in every aspect. on the other hand the mullah followers take the hard way for teaching a lesson to the liberals.

Last edited:
Agreed. Bura haal hai.

Aur agar mai kaho kai conjugal rights demands consent of wife tu samajh aye ga yahan saro ko.
Here:

the sexual rights or privileges implied by and involved in the marriage relationship : the right of sexual intercourse between husband and wife

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conjugal rights

Do your homework before you post.

Bura haal iss liye hai qiyun key Feminism has taken hold and scores of women have been misled.

And if I say that if a husband files an application for conjugal rights and the wife says NO then that application is thrown in the face of the husband.

Na duniyawi khabar hai aur na akhrat ki.

Apparently in ki nazar mai Jo larki ISIS say shadi karti hai aur woh Isis Wala aus ka rape karta hain bar bar, apparently woh theek karta hai.

Yeh Islam nahi hai aur na hi kabhi tha.

I will take your advice. :)
Nonsense! Sweeping generalization! and sheer ignorance.

It is clearly apparent in this thread how much knowledge the supposedly enlightened individuals have about Islam. They know jack shit.

Marriage is the only avenue for a Muslim husband to satiate his sexual urges. If his wife is arrogant, he can punish her and/or leave her. Allah Almighty have instructed Muslim women to be obedient and to refrain from extra-marital affairs.

Feminism is not about equality of the sexes but spoiling women; it promotes immorality and arrogance under the garb of "women rights." Do not believe me? Check the links I have shared in this thread in one of my posts.

In a marriage, both husband and wife have "conjugal rights." Withholding sex without a valid reason is a form of MARITAL ABUSE.

Do not marry, if you have "my body is my own and husband can go to hell" mentality.

Western Laws are f**Ked.

Last edited:
Prophet said that the last group of people who will follow dajjal will be women. you will chain them to prevent them from following dajjal but they will break the chains and folllow dajjal.
now it's important to understand this hadith. dajjal is not some hooligan from mqm who puts a gun to your head for ransom. he is the best deceiver .he presents you a system and logic which apparently seem very attractive and the person falls prey to his deception. the aims which he has achieved so far is that he has separated the religion from the state in almost whole of the world. the world economic system is based upon interest. people are becoming more and more atheist and materialistic with no spirituality at all. today our only aim in life is to get wealthy . the feminist revolution has destroyed the family system in almost whole of the developed world and is doing its destruction in our society as well. ladies are dancing to the tunes of dajjal. i think the hadith should be taken in metaphorical terms. the word "chain" implies restrictions but the women will not take care of any restrictions and will follow dajjal.

Prophet said that the last group of people who will follow dajjal will be women. you will chain them to prevent them from following dajjal but they will break the chains and folllow dajjal.
now it's important to understand this hadith. dajjal is not some hooligan from mqm who puts a gun to your head for ransom. he is the best deceiver .he presents you a system and logic which apparently seem very attractive and the person falls prey to his deception. the aims which he has achieved so far is that he has separated the religion from the state in almost whole of the world. the world economic system is based upon interest. people are becoming more and more atheist and materialistic with no spirituality at all. today our only aim in life is to get wealthy . the feminist revolution has destroyed the family system in almost whole of the developed world and is doing its destruction in our society as well. ladies are dancing to the tunes of dajjal. i think the hadith should be taken in metaphorical terms. the word "chain" implies restrictions but the women will not take care of any restrictions and will follow dajjal.
Beautifully put.

Salute, bro.

Marriage is an important institution of society which functions on understanding and compromises by both partners. It's not necessary that partner can refuse sex because of sickness only, emotions and mood is part of human life. So, being life time partner one should be understanding and should be able to control the urges once in a while, same way other partners can agrees to it even if he/she doesn't want - If one can't do little compromise to fulfill the need (or give up need) for life partner and it becomes the routine than it's better to part away instead of forcing up.

And the ones who are downplaying the sexual relationship in marriage, I hope they will understand importance of it when they will grow up. Sexual instinct is a fact and you don't need to do any research on it as you will automatically learn it when you will enter into adulthood, the best way to satisfy the sexual desires have been marriage (till now) and yes both partners have to make many kind of compromises in this relationship and in return they get exclusivity and loyalty. Marriage can't work with "My Body" attitude, anyone suffering from this should stay away from marriage in order to retain total control over when and with whom you want to have sex, now you even have sex toys also at your disposal if you are allergic to human of opposite sex.

Husband jailed after DNA evidence reveals he raped his wife
Published time: 11 Dec, 2017 14:46Edited time: 12 Dec, 2017 07:40
Get short URL
5a2e9088fc7e93d2408b4568.jpg

© Sabrina Vani / Global Look Press

A woman who told her husband she believed she had been sexually assaulted during a night out later discovered he was her attacker, a court heard. After collecting his wife, who had been found slumped on a bench, he took her home and raped her.

The woman had gone out alone and become intoxicated after an argument with her husband, 35, who cannot be named for legal reasons. The next morning, the victim suspected she had been sexually assaulted so confided in her husband, who told her to call the police, Reading Crown Court heard.

Read more
‘Gagging for it’: It’s not rape if victim is drunk, claims top barrister
Detectives later arrested the man after DNA showed he was the attacker. He had claimed the couple last had consensual intercourse a week earlier, but evidence proved otherwise.

The man began his seven-year jail sentence last week after being convicted of rape by a majority verdict. He was also ordered to sign the Sex Offenders’ Register and made the subject of a restraining order, banning him from contacting his wife other than through solicitors.

The court had earlier heard the pair had an argument on the way to a friend’s barbecue and the woman had spent the night drinking in a bar before she was found in a drunken stupor, the Sun reports. The judge said CCTV footage shows she went to a bar and drank a “considerable amount of alcohol” before leaving “completely intoxicated” at about 1am.

The judge explained that the victim’s husband had spent the evening at the barbecue with their son, but at 2am a member of the public called him to say his wife was draped over a bench close to a major road. The judge said: “In your evidence to the court and in your interview with police, you said she was very drunk, barely coherent and had trouble talking. You drove her home and the inevitable conclusion of the jury was you then raped her while she was unable to consent, as a result of the alcohol she had consumed.”

READ MORE: ‘Sexomniac’: Man accused of raping woman 100s of times blames sleep disorder

The victim said she felt she had been betrayed by the one person in the world she trusted the most, in a statement read by the judge. “She described the total and utter shock upon finding out the person responsible was you, her husband,” the judge said. “Your marriage has broken down as a result and she had to move out of the home you shared together.”

Do we need consent for sex with wife. What a jock.

Back
Top Bottom