What's new

Hundreds of Waziri youngsters going Syria offered lucrative monthly stipend

WTF! 3 Lakh rupees!!! Who the hell is paying these guys! Taking into account the number of guys going there, imagine the sum of money!!

Well Brigadier also said , security forces has over 4000 hardcore killer in jails,but they don't want to produce in court,because they afraid courts will let them go, just like previously.....like SOB I Chaudry .

Did they mentioned the travel expenses and route?
However, there are lot of Pakistanis languishing in Iranian jails, which can always be transported to Syria for photo shoot.
They have proper transportation , no land route. Airlifted...

Air lift from FATA?
It seems , because if someone is paying them 3 lakh a month, then they have proper transportation too. As he mention hardly any young man found in houses of Waziristan ...

Its time for Imran Khan to setup some employment generation for these young educated lot of FATA, otherwise this poison will spell over whole region and its already....

It seems , because if someone is paying them 3 lakh a month, then they have proper transportation too. As he mention hardly any young man found in houses of Waziristan ...

**** FATA tribes are being paid by CIA, RAW, etc. and now more source of earning!!!!! This area must be a rich part of Pakistan!
About airlift... it must have been more stealthy machine than what US used for Abbottabad raid!

1- Brig SHAH, (focus more on shah and his loyalties)
2- 300,000 Rs seems pretty high, Terrorist TTP recruited in SWAT for 30,000 Rs
3- I dont think so its true that locals are going to Syria, what seems more plausible is that foreign militants are being transported to Syria and any other recruits maybe by LeJ.

wish Muslim States would join hands and send in NATO like joint army and end this Assad regime once and for alll... he is a bloody butcher !

Its time for Imran Khan to setup some employment generation for these young educated lot of FATA, otherwise this poison will spell over whole region and its already....

Air lift from FATA is a ridiculous insinuation. There are many routes open. Sea, land and air. It's not hard to slip through airports fflying to Saudi or Turkey and then jumping fences into Syria.

It's not hard to slip through airports fflying to Saudi or Turkey and then jumping fences into Syria.

I would buy airlift from FATA more plausible than any sea route, flying to Saudi than what next?
I guess you have wrong, idea of Pakistan immigration at airports! if it was possible to slip than they would slip where lies more money.

1- Brig SHAH, (focus more on shah and his loyalties)
2- 300,000 Rs seems pretty high, Terrorist TTP recruited in SWAT for 30,000 Rs
3- I dont think so its true that locals are going to Syria, what seems more plausible is that foreign militants are being transported to Syria and any other recruits maybe by LeJ.

wish Muslim States would join hands and send in NATO like joint army and end this Assad regime once and for alll... he is a bloody butcher !
Its easy to abolish a govt of country , but its very hard to pinpoint and eliminate such type of brainwashed hardcore groups....What business they have in Syria or Somalia ......building a Muslim empire ??????

Naya Pakistan , surely . I have little doubt in the authenticity of this news . Tribals , Saudi money and so called Jihad (fi sabillilah) is an old tested and proven to work combo . What's new ?

Back
Top Bottom