What's new

Hundreds of Waziri youngsters going Syria offered lucrative monthly stipend

he has a conspiracy theory view in this respect. that there is some sort of shia-sunni divide being created by the western/jew powers.. but Im sure Imran Khan would also agree that muslim countries should have a NATO like joint force.

i agree...but can we get Iran and Saudi on the same page? What about those shyte heads who ask "are you Sunni" or "are you Shiia" rather than hug someone as MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS only - all reading same Holy Book and worshipping same ALLAH SWT

what Im suggesting is very appropriate thing to do.. assad is a tyrant, killing his own people... now going to hold elections, in which he used to get 97% favorable votes... s

he is a tryrant no doubt....everyone vouching for power in this struggle in Syria is a tyrant...they all have civilian blood on their hands, they've all stooped so low to attack holy places of worship (Mosques, Churches, Shrines etc.)

Bro i do travel to UAE alot, infact i lived a big part of my life in UAE. So i have an idea how the Afghanis ruined our name. But these guys have covert state backing. They dont want these guys staying in their countries so they arrange their departure to transit routes for Syria. These terror guys have so many rsources at their dsposal you'd be surprised.
Afghans using fake ID cards, fake registration cards, unauthorized SIM cards, fake passports and money - we need to come down on them with an IRON FIRST

Naya Pakistan , surely . I have little doubt in the authenticity of this news . Tribals , Saudi money and so called Jihad (fi sabillilah) is an old tested and proven to work combo . What's new ?

Payment adjusted for employment abroad, travel expenses, insurance, accommodation etc etc.
The modern terrorist knows his payscale. btw.. its not fi sabillilah.. its fi kafeel

**** FATA tribes
**** you

Make sense , check the link and see how many daily foreign airline lands in KPK...shocking???
Peshawar International Airport Live Flight Information @ OurAirports
Dont spread rumours and conspiracy theories.......
Taliban are giving permission only to foreign militants to leave for syrian war.....
Other than this, common tribals have tendency to go for work in gulf countries, since decades. Most of the pashtuns, or should i say most of pakistanis, working in gulf countries, are from FATA.

Last edited:
i agree...but can we get Iran and Saudi on the same page? What about those shyte heads who ask "are you Sunni" or "are you Shiia" rather than hug someone as MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS only - all reading same Holy Book and worshipping same ALLAH SWT

he is a tryrant no doubt....everyone vouching for power in this struggle in Syria is a tyrant...they all have civilian blood on their hands, they've all stooped so low to attack holy places of worship (Mosques, Churches, Shrines etc.)

Afghans using fake ID cards, fake registration cards, unauthorized SIM cards, fake passports and money - we need to come down on them with an IRON FIRST
Dont be get deceived by what @Informant has to say. Emirates has large presence of Pashtun workers, mostly from Pakistan, mostly from your FATA. As Pashtuns of both countries live in same hujras in gulf countries, so for people like @Informant it is almost impossible to tell apart pak-pashtun from Afghan.

**** you

Dont spread rumours and conspiracy theories.......
Taliban are giving permission only to foreign militants to leave for syrian war.....
Other than this, common tribals have tendency to go for work in gulf countries, since decades. Most of the pashtuns, or should i say most of pakistanis, working in gulf countries, are from FATA.

We are discussing facts , its known fact Pakistani citizen going to Syria and govt has to stop this act.

8000 Uzbek, Chechen and Arabs " shifted to Syria" TTP

Friends, sorry for the interruption.

Those are the views of Dunya TV program host Sami Ibrahim (watch the show from 29.28), not Brig. Shah. He is the one claiming (without any source or reference )that news are coming out of FATA that young men are being sent to Syria and are offered almost Rs.300,000, Shah is only responding and giving his opinions on Sami’s claims. Shah, in fact, says: (watch from 31.57) “agar ise baht may hakikat hai” if the news is true, then it is it is wrong and the government should intervene and put an end to it.

Now, please continue.:D

Yes, this and alike issues can be worked out, when say Common Muslim Defence Force is formed with or without Iran, who Iran is going to side with Syria or CMDF?

but as we both understand, using proxy militant groups has its negatives, and we have suffered the most.

exactly

Well, two wrong doesn't make right. Last week a family friend 25 year old software engineer killed in target killing , Any justice for him ? or Iranian sent special squad to catch the killer ? .. No. Let's talk about Pakistan, If Shia member start thread about regional condition, doesn;t mean , it Arab bashing. Plus whatever Iranian doing this their business, as long as they don't rent Pakistani for their personal regional gain. We keep finger pointing one and other and running away from reality , like Musharraf said " Pakistan ka khuda hafiz " .
10155574_1427717387477446_7557517025584043818_n.jpg
All I am going to tell u is that when u point a finger at someone u have 3 pointed back at u. Target killing is the reality we live in in todays Pakistan. We can color it brown, but the fact is that we dont know why people get killed. And mind u more Sunnis die in these so called target killings, and terrorist attacks then any other Pakistani. so what does that tell u. And I was not justifying any ones wrongs. But what I am trying to say is that a coin always have 2 sides. Dont concentrate on one that u want to, and ignore the other.

Back
Top Bottom