What's new

Hundreds of Waziri youngsters going Syria offered lucrative monthly stipend

Its easy to abolish a govt of country , but its very hard to pinpoint and eliminate such type of brainwashed hardcore groups....What business they have in Syria or Somalia ......building a Muslim empire ??????

thats why I dont support them...therefore hit directly, jointly and officially on Assad and his cronies... also establish war crimes on him if captured alive.

I would buy airlift from FATA more plausible than any sea route, flying to Saudi than what next?
I guess you have wrong, idea of Pakistan immigration at airports! if it was possible to slip than they would slip where lies more money.

Airlift from FATA while Army sits like a chump? Nopes. Air lift is impossible since that area is very closely monitored by us. It is easy to slip from immigration. It is even more easier to leave from Afghan directly now.

Yes this is most possible route.... Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and in to the wrong side of Syria.:p:

Landing to which airport in Syria?
diversions and transit ...anything possible ..what you think ?

Yes this is most possible route.... Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and in to the wrong side of Syria.:p:

Landing to which airport in Syria?

Most o them would hitch rides to 3rd or 4th party states. Use smuggling routes to reach Syria. That is how it's usually done, transit through a few countries.

Most o them would hitch rides to 3rd or 4th party states.
o_O before you said air travel from Pakistan airports!
Any how let's have analyses of 'hitch ride' that means hitch ride to Afghanistan - Iran - Iraq and than wrong side of Syria!
There no more borders of world, where one can get hitch ride across border.

Use smuggling routes to reach Syria. That is how it's usually done, transit through a few countries.
Smuggling is always one crossing, while we are talking of many crossings here.
If they know smuggling routes better than police, than they can earn $ billion and can pose serious challenge to northern alliance drug lords. Why would they risk life for PKR- 300K

diversions and transit ...anything possible ..what you think ?

No mystery... from Afghanistan, all the way to wrong side of Syria there are no borders. US have expanded Iranian empires border uptil Syria and China. Their next plan is to expand Iran to India, via state of Asif Ali Zardari.
BTW, the link you posted to start this thread does not talk about this matter :(

Last edited:
o_O before you said air travel from Pakistan airports!
Any how let's have analyses of 'hitch ride' that means hitch ride to Afghanistan - Iran - Iraq and than wrong side of Syria!
There no more borders of world, where one can get hitch ride across border.

See take flights from Afgh to UAE for eg. UAE to KSA, Jordan, Turkey, Qatar etc etc. Then jump from these countries. The Handlers know better than these goons. The handlers are everywhere, Pakistan, KSA, UAE, Jordan, Turkey. Bhai abhi to Jihad ki tape lagayee hui hai is jang ke upar. Wait a few years and this will turn into a Lebanse civil war situation. All the sides would have to make peace after a long bloody civil war.

Smuggling is always one crossing, while we are talking of many crossings here.
If they know smuggling routes better than police, than they can earn $ billion and can pose serious challenge to northern alliance drug lords. Why would they risk life for PKR- 300K

Jihad + Money = Deadly combo for brainwashed idiots who are unemployed.

See take flights from Afgh to UAE for eg. UAE to KSA, Jordan, Turkey, Qatar etc etc. Then jump from these countries.
air route to hitch hike and back to air route..... :o:
Afghanistan to UAE........ for example or for sure? and than continue to KSA, Jordan or Turkey! my God you are highly imaginative person.
It may be possible to board Indian air, Iran air, and Ariana air with complicity of authorities but than they cannot pass the UAE border control.
All first time visitors to UAE or KSA have to give finger prints and God knows what more, in KSA they are checking papers of every one... and already packing people to their homes.
Taking local flight, without local papers and permissions and purpose, is out of question and than again, they have to cross Jordan.... not practical.
Wait a few years and this will turn into a Lebanse civil war situation. All the sides would have to make peace after a long bloody civil war.
This is no civil war, this is regimes of Iran, Iraq and Hizbulla vs. Syrian civilians.
Imagine, when Saudi Arabia, officially enter the theater!

Jihad + Money = Deadly combo for brainwashed idiots who are unemployed.
you are unconvincing, you have no idea, how easy it is to track money trail, excluding CIA money.
and if these unemployed be given this much money at once, there would be a war in FATA before they reach Kabul airport.

Last edited:
if true - then they are idiots who have proven they are for sale....

they are also unfaithful to their country and their families who raised them....fighting a war that isnt even ours

1- Brig SHAH, (focus more on shah and his loyalties)
2- 300,000 Rs seems pretty high, Terrorist TTP recruited in SWAT for 30,000 Rs
3- I dont think so its true that locals are going to Syria, what seems more plausible is that foreign militants are being transported to Syria and any other recruits maybe by LeJ.

wish Muslim States would join hands and send in NATO like joint army and end this Assad regime once and for alll... he is a bloody butcher !

I wonder if the gentleman in your avatar would agree with your last line.

If these guys become battle hardened and return it will be big problem,make sure they are intercepted or hope they are killed in syria.Lots of pakistanis hoping for rebel victory in syria,which will mean those radicals will then come here.

air route to hitch hike and back to air route..... :o:
Afghanistan to UAE........ for example or for sure? and than continue to KSA, Jordan or Turkey! my God you are highly imaginative person.
It may be possible to board Indian air, Iran air, and Ariana air with complicity of authorities but than they cannot pass the UAE border control.
All first time visitors to UAE or KSA have to give finger prints and God knows what more, in KSA they are checking papers of every one... and already packing people to their homes.
Taking local flight, without local papers and permissions and purpose, is out of question and than again, they have to cross Jordan.... not practical.

This is no civil war, this is regimes of Iran, Iraq and Hizbulla vs. Syrian civilians.
Imagine, when Saudi Arabia, officially enter the theater!

you are unconvincing, you have no idea, how easy it is to track money trail, excluding CIA money.
and if these unemployed be given this much money at once, there would be a war in FATA before they reach Kabul airport.

I talk with backed facts and figures and files. I dont know your sources. I cant convince you that there isn't an Indian hand in everything. Nor are the Saudis angels. They supplied Heavy anti-tank weaponry plus the Qataris with their manpads. KSA border regions are porous. So are the Jordans and the Turks. Where do they still get weapanry and men? Smugglers are so good that's why they are smugglers. Else they'd be in jails.

This war is going to end up like Lebabnon's. Slow and brutal and stagnant. In the end people will have to make concessions.

If these guys become battle hardened and return it will be big problem,make sure they are intercepted or hope they are killed in syria.Lots of pakistanis hoping for rebel victory in syria,which will mean those radicals will then come here.

you do make a point there...

a good number of them are British-born and raised though....most of the foreign militants fighting in Syria are Nigerians, Egyptians and Libyans....Kuwaitis too. At least officially - Pakistan isn't taking sides on this one and it should stay that way

not our war, not our fight

if true - then they are idiots who have proven they are for sale....
sure... but true to what? where is it coming from? I see nothing but fear driving such preemptive discussions!
Last time it was $1.5 billion and now it is PKR-300K... people boarding airplanes.... nonsense.

I talk with backed facts and figures and files. I dont know your sources. I cant convince you that there isn't an Indian hand in everything. Nor are the Saudis angels. They supplied Heavy anti-tank weaponry plus the Qataris with their manpads. KSA border regions are porous. So are the Jordans and the Turks. Where do they still get weapanry and men? Smugglers are so good that's why they are smugglers. Else they'd be in jails.

This war is going to end up like Lebabnon's. Slow and brutal and stagnant. In the end people will have to make concessions.

You talk with facts :o: but i talk with logic.
Clearly you have no idea what you are talking and i don't know how you know so much, and if you know than why you not report to US authorities, so that they can tighten immigration at Kabul airport.
Before you said, terrorists are using smuggler routes, you never said smugglers are helping them.... who is paying to the smugglers? and than they are equal complicit...... but than again you are mixing air travel and human smuggling!

At least officially - Pakistan isn't taking sides on this one and it should stay that way not our war, not our fight
What is unofficially going on?

Last edited:
If GCC guys are paying them, then you can be sure they are not getting GCC immigration stamps on their passports... its really not that difficult for these states to smuggle people out of Pakistan as millions anyways go there for legit work.

Back
Top Bottom