What's new

Hundreds of Waziri youngsters going Syria offered lucrative monthly stipend

What is unofficially going on?

there have been private individuals in Pakistan who had no jobs, had no personal lives and were losers...so they opted to go to Syria to fight some proxy war and have a sense of value and worth in their otherwise useless lives

If these guys become battle hardened and return it will be big problem,make sure they are intercepted or hope they are killed in syria.Lots of pakistanis hoping for rebel victory in syria,which will mean those radicals will then come here.

These guys! which guys? where is it coming from? and when these guys are so influential that they can cross Pakistan border all the way to Syria... than its not about making sure, its about WTF is border control and WTF is immigration!

When Hizbula can remain civil after all those wars, than why not these brainwashed FATA kids, can remain civil after one war?

Lots of Pakistanis are hoping for defeat for Iran in Syria, but majority on this forum are hoping for the victory of Iran in Syria.
This website has one objective, spread rumors and lies against KSA.... while completely ignoring the ground reality and facts.

There is no big radical than Iran regime, or Indian regime.....

Last edited:
there have been private individuals in Pakistan who had no jobs, had no personal lives and were losers...so they opted to go to Syria to fight some proxy war and have a sense of value and worth in their otherwise useless lives

There are many Pakistanis who do not have job... does not mean their lives are useless.
moreover, for the reasons, discussed above, i do not believe any jobless / worthless person can make all the way to Syria without support of transit states .. i.e. Iran, Iran and Iran.
While this thread was talking about only FATA people and PKR-300K being paid in exchange, but you have gone step further, with your suspicions.
Actually, when we see one day all of this forum blaming $1.5 billion for Syrian war and after some days, all fly into thin air, credibility of this new invention is low and not worth... even discussing and the reference in OP is as trash as it can get, but commentators are going over board and ignoring... the reality of life... and how it function.

I have no hesitation to state that the statements of @Informant above, which he candidly term as 'fact' is far from 'fact' actually, is absurd.

However you ignored my first question....... why we start this unconvincing discussion of baseless blames every other day? While i only see, some unknown fear in the heads!

There are many Pakistanis who do not have job... does not mean their lives are useless.
moreover, for the reasons, discussed above, i do not believe any jobless / worthless person can make all the way to Syria without support of transit states .. i.e. Iran, Iran and Iran.
While this thread was talking about only FATA people and PKR-300K being paid in exchange, but you have gone step further, with your suspicions.
Actually, when we see one day all of this forum blaming $1.5 billion for Syrian war and after some days, all fly into thin air, credibility of this new invention is low and not worth... even discussing and the reference in OP is as trash as it can get, but commentators are going over board and ignoring... the reality of life... and how it function.

I have no hesitation to state that the statements of @Informant above, which he candidly term as 'fact' is far from 'fact' actually, is absurd.

However you ignored my first question....... why we start this unconvincing discussion of baseless blames every other day? While i only see, some unknown fear in the heads!

Yeah your thin veneer to hide your racist tendencies is not going to fool us. Anything wwrong and you see Iran, India. Never your beloved tendencies.

Iran would support rutless fighters that are killing it's own allies/soldiers?

Yeah how about no.

Short term gain, Long term pain.

Sending jihadi's to Syria may get a few billion in petro dollars, but it will come back to bite hard. Not to mention the tag of state sponsor of terrorism - Chris Alexander wasnt wrong after all.

Short term gain, Long term pain.

Sending jihadi's to Syria may get a few billion in petro dollars, but it will come back to bite hard. Not to mention the tag of state sponsor of terrorism - Chris Alexander wasnt wrong after all.
Listen the interview again. State has nothing to do with this mobilization . Act as mercenaries is in their blood. Lots of Arab still settled in that region, since eighties ...during first Afghan Soviet war. Those arabs still has links in their respective regions...

if true - then they are idiots who have proven they are for sale....

they are also unfaithful to their country and their families who raised them....fighting a war that isnt even ours

I wonder if the gentleman in your avatar would agree with your last line.

he has a conspiracy theory view in this respect. that there is some sort of shia-sunni divide being created by the western/jew powers.. but Im sure Imran Khan would also agree that muslim countries should have a NATO like joint force.

what Im suggesting is very appropriate thing to do.. assad is a tyrant, killing his own people... now going to hold elections, in which he used to get 97% favorable votes... s

I would buy airlift from FATA more plausible than any sea route, flying to Saudi than what next?
I guess you have wrong, idea of Pakistan immigration at airports! if it was possible to slip than they would slip where lies more money.
Once they get to Saudi, the immigration officers suddenly get blinded. And oh Jordan disappears off the map and suddenly Syria and Saudi have a border so that these guys can jump fence. The credulous claims of some. As u said there are way to many Pakistanis in iranian jails enough for a photo opp, and still we havent seen a Pakistani Pakistani in a single video or pic fighting in Syria.

Its easy to abolish a govt of country , but its very hard to pinpoint and eliminate such type of brainwashed hardcore groups....What business they have in Syria or Somalia ......building a Muslim empire ??????
What business the iranians or the iraqi shias or even the Pakistani shias have in Syria.

Airlift from FATA while Army sits like a chump? Nopes. Air lift is impossible since that area is very closely monitored by us. It is easy to slip from immigration. It is even more easier to leave from Afghan directly now.
Brother have u ever had a chance to go through the customs of one of these arab countries. Thanks to our Afghan brothers trying and getting caught bringing in drugs on Pakistani passports, if u are a male alone coming from afghanistan or Pakistan, even iran as a matter of fact. Even ur undies get checked too. Let alone getting there without a visa.

One point to add to this that so many Iraqis who volnteer to fight uhm oh sorry defend the graves. Get trained and transit through iran. And oh wait, where do they get paid from. Ah it is the evil wahabi Saudis who else.

Don't bring us into this. Last thing we want is more Pakistanis getting radicalised to fight jihads.

Listen the interview again. State has nothing to do with this mobilization . Act as mercenaries is in their blood. Lots of Arab still settled in that region, since eighties ...during first Afghan Soviet war. Those arabs still has links in their respective regions...

And, you believe that Pakistani state is not involved? you think they will declare their involvement on TV?

Couple of things here..
How do they cross international borders in such high numbers without complicity?
Who pays such big money and how does that money reach their families?

If it was not state sponsored then why arent the families of the boys complaining? why isnt Pak govt looking into this huge problem? why isnt this issue being highlighted?

How do you discount the articles that came up a few weeks back about Pk sending men and material to Syria at the behest of SA? and this revelation ties into that nicely.

Once they get to Saudi, the immigration officers suddenly get blinded. And oh Jordan disappears off the map and suddenly Syria and Saudi have a border so that these guys can jump fence. The credulous claims of some. As u said there are way to many Pakistanis in iranian jails enough for a photo opp, and still we havent seen a Pakistani Pakistani in a single video or pic fighting in Syria.

What business the iranians or the iraqi shias or even the Pakistani shias have in Syria.

Brother have u ever had a chance to go through the customs of one of these arab countries. Thanks to our Afghan brothers trying and getting caught bringing in drugs on Pakistani passports, if u are a male alone coming from afghanistan or Pakistan, even iran as a matter of fact. Even ur undies get checked too. Let alone getting there without a visa.

Bro i do travel to UAE alot, infact i lived a big part of my life in UAE. So i have an idea how the Afghanis ruined our name. But these guys have covert state backing. They dont want these guys staying in their countries so they arrange their departure to transit routes for Syria. These terror guys have so many rsources at their dsposal you'd be surprised.

Bro i do travel to UAE alot, infact i lived a big part of my
Bro i do travel to UAE alot, infact i lived a big part of my life in UAE. So i have an idea how the Afghanis ruined our name. But these guys have covert state backing. They dont want these guys staying in their countries so they arrange their departure to transit routes for Syria. These terror guys have so many rsources at their dsposal you'd be surprised.
I will say this only, this is not a one sided affair as many want us to believe. Where Saudi is the bad guy, and iran the saint. Everyone is neck deep init. Now as far as this news is concerned this is nothing but a pile of horse chit. So far not one PAkistani a Pakistani, not no british or some other national but a PAkitani has been captured. And u know how many Afghani and Pakistani shias have gone to fight on behalf of bachar. So this is not only the big bad Saudi thing.

I will say this only, this is not a one sided affair as many want us to believe. Where Saudi is the bad guy, and iran the saint. Everyone is neck deep init. Now as far as this news is concerned this is nothing but a pile of horse chit. So far not one PAkistani a Pakistani, not no british or some other national but a PAkitani has been captured. And u know how many Afghani and Pakistani shias have gone to fight on behalf of bachar. So this is not only the big bad Saudi thing.

Ofcourse no doubt. Both sides are neck deep in shit.

exactly

Well, two wrong doesn't make right. Last week a family friend 25 year old software engineer killed in target killing , Any justice for him ? or Iranian sent special squad to catch the killer ? .. No. Let's talk about Pakistan, If Shia member start thread about regional condition, doesn;t mean , it Arab bashing. Plus whatever Iranian doing this their business, as long as they don't rent Pakistani for their personal regional gain. We keep finger pointing one and other and running away from reality , like Musharraf said " Pakistan ka khuda hafiz " .
10155574_1427717387477446_7557517025584043818_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom