What's new

Hundreds of Israelis protest against Arab-Jewish wedding

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Police out in force as extremists protest Arab-Jewish wedding | JPost | Israel News

Several dozen police officers were on hand in Rishon Letzion on Sunday evening to keep the peace as a group of at least 200 right-wing extremists protested near a wedding between an Arab man and a Jewish woman in the city.

The Rishon Lezion Magistrate's Court ruled on Sunday that the group "Lehava" could protest the event, but at a location 200 meters from the wedding hall, chosen by the police.

Officer Ami Ben-David, spokesman for the Central District said that the deployment would be "more than a few dozen officers but less than hundreds," adding that they would include police from the special YASSAM patrol unit and Border Police officers.

The couple has also hired 14 security guards for the wedding celebration, reportedly at a cost of tens of thousands of shekels.

As the wedding approached on Sunday, President Reuven Rivlin posted a status on his Facebook page wishing peace and joy to the couple, Mahmoud Mansour and Morel Malka, on the occasion of their marriage.

The couple met five years ago. Mahmoud is a Muslim Arab whose family is from Jaffa and Morel was born Jewish but recently converted to Islam.

Both the bride and the groom have been subjected to harassment, as has the owner of the Rishon Lezion wedding hall where the couple is scheduled to wed. The bride’s father was opposed to the marriage, but could do nothing to persuade his daughter to change her mind.

Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead | The Times of Israel

Malka’s father has said that he opposes the union and did not plan to attend the ceremony.

Hundreds Protest Mixed-Wedding: 'Worse Than Hamas' - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Just want to make clear, these aren't 'extremists'. The majority of Israeli's share the same views.

@DESERT FIGHTER

They mad bro! Jewish girl going to be wed by an Arab, someone might get killed tonight. :D

Silly title. Arab is an ethno linguistic group. Jewish is a religious group. Arabs can be Jewish just as Hebrews can be Muslim.

Silly title. Arab is an ethno linguistic group. Jewish is a religious group. Arabs can be Jewish just as Hebrews can be Muslim.

There's nothing silly about the title. Jews claim to be an ethnic group. Of course some people disagree with that.

Both Jews and Muslims are tribal. They see someone else taking their woman as a insult especially they woman decide to apostasy. Nevertheless, Jews are better than Islam.

Islamic countries are most famous for capital punishment on apostasy and ban on inter faith Romance.

My neighbour Malaysia who brag that they are progressive and moderate have been forbidding Islamic girl from apostasy.

Meanwhile, Islamist always claim victim and claim others are "not sensitive" on Islam on inter-faith romance.

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Crossing Continents | Life as a secret Christian convert

Both Jews and Muslims are tribal. They see someone else taking their woman as a insult especially they woman decide to apostasy.

I stopped reading after this. :lol:

Most people in the east have a concept of honor and they can't stand one of their woman even a cousin getting married off.

The rest of your post was pointless,this thread is meant for fun. :D

A Muslim man marrying a Muslim woman.

Jews should mind their own business.

:D

A Jewish born girl is going to get impregnated by an Arab. AHHHHH!! Kill all Arabs yo! :D

^^^

That's the rage these protestors are feeling. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder, these people must have nothing else going on in their lives to protest what somebody else is doing. Don't these people have jobs? why not go to the amusement park and have fun with your friends? What kind of useless human being has enough time to spend protesting what another is doing.

<MOD EDIT>

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers:
Sometimes I wonder, these people must have nothing else going on in their lives to protest what somebody else is doing. Don't these people have jobs? why not go to the amusement park and have fun with your friends? What kind of useless human being has enough time to spend protesting what another is doing.

What happened darkie? Judging by your recent posts, a muslim must have fucked you in the *** really hard. If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you:cheers:
Lol a kid is threatning me and Darkie? You obviously don't know who you are talking to. Now continue to lick the Arab *** with full of brown stuff like a loyal slave .

:cheers:

Lol a kid is threatning me and Darkie? You obviously don't know who you are talking to. Now continue to lick the Arab *** with full of brown stuff like a loyal slave .

Oh really, I'm pretty sure i'm talking to a shit skin sri lankan. I'm not licking anyone's ***. It seems to me that a muslim severely violated you in your rectum and since your to weak to do anything in real life, you come online to take your anger out. Must feel bad man, I'm just trying to help you out. I'm still here to talk if you want bro.

Seems this is enough compensation for all that is happening in Gaza. ;)

Back
Top Bottom