What's new

Hunaid Lakhani " Iqra University " Joins MQM

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There were a dirt in MQM most of them throw out and few left as their Khalifa Giri were hurting Kamalu group left and come back under an umbrella of Specials, operation against MQM is on peak but karachietes seeing and watching more than half dozens prominent characters join MQM in this hard time on party, from Haider Imam Rizvi to Hunaid Lakhani to join a party which is under wrath is a slap on the faces who consider MQM part of problems not solution.
Hunaid Lakhani get depressed by PTI ( IK ) policies and finally announce to join MQM for education reforms and betterment of Karachi.
Now hatres tolla are free to comment as another fresh RAW agent join the party:lol:
@Pakistani Exile @pak-marine @Jaanbaz @Patriots @Zarvan

I study in Iqra university, Karachi.......He bet on a lost horse.....MQM is useless for khi now, even if they are sincere towards Karachi betterment, they are unable to do anything positive for Karachi....

IK never gave any attention to Karachi. PTI never showed any interest in Karachi.....Hukumat to Punjab se hi ban-ni hai......BC....But despite that Mr.Lakhani shouldn't have joined MQM....

MQM reputation is also not good.... Anyway....His life, his decision. I wish him good luck. I love my university...

Their is English premier league
Spanish league and than their
Pakistan politics party league

There were a dirt in MQM most of them throw out and few left as their Khalifa Giri were hurting Kamalu group left and come back under an umbrella of Specials, operation against MQM is on peak but karachietes seeing and watching more than half dozens prominent characters join MQM in this hard time on party, from Haider Imam Rizvi to Hunaid Lakhani to join a party which is under wrath is a slap on the faces who consider MQM part of problems not solution.
Hunaid Lakhani get depressed by PTI ( IK ) policies and finally announce to join MQM for education reforms and betterment of Karachi.
Now hatres tolla are free to comment as another fresh RAW agent join the party:lol:
Yes I am worried on How long it takes MQM to make his life hell. These joining doesn't give terrorist MQM clean chit.

I am sure if MQM was on Nawaz leagues position, would have called Nawaz leaugies as RAW agents as well. From Mohterma Fatima Jinah to Bhutto, General Zia to MQM , all are RAW agents to elite and rulers. All politics and power game.

It seems that his bori is being prepared...

This is a positive change rather than getting usual lotas jin kay penday main sorakh hai , getting educationist on board is excellent news !

Is this even a news? Who the hell cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this even a news? Daily there are many low level political lotas switch their daddy's. Who the hell cares. We don't even know who these dip$shit are.

LMAO then u got to know rather then making a mockery of yourself. BRAVO to MQM for encouraging the intellectuals and visionaries i hope you keep this path. A good step has to be applauded or it just reflects on the bigotry and ugliness of the society.

LMAO then u got to know rather then making a mockery of yourself. BRAVO to MQM for encouraging the intellectuals and visionaries i hope you keep this path. A good step has to be applauded or it just reflects on the bigotry and ugliness of the society.
Ya right, that the only thing left for me to do. Ever heard of a term "Brilliant, but Morally Obtuse". He most probably sold himselfs for quicks gain that he couldn't get in the other party.

Is this even a news? Daily there are many low level political lotas switch their daddy's. Who the hell cares. We don't even know who these dip$shit are.

He is an educationist from a reputed university .. And have no political history

Blind hatred does that to people

I don't know Hunaid personally but I heard him about a lot he left USA with a bussines opportunity in his hand and he start a college in Karachi which lead to Iqra university and group, another recently join MQM Dr Arif Zafar of KU I know him personally he is the best educationist we have in all Pakistan, Padhe Likhe Padhe Likhon ke sath hi ache lagte hain:lol:

Yes I am worried on How long it takes MQM to make his life hell. These joining doesn't give terrorist MQM clean chit.
Watch the clip molana there were no hope he tried Nawaz Shahbaz even Imran Khan but no one even listen him or was interested in education reforms, and who the hell need your clean chit?:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom