What's new

Humza Ali Abbasi's Message for Karachi residents.

No matter if u like him or not but what he is saying is right.

Summary please, am not watching this egotistic moron speaking for 16 minutes

Its a heart-felt testimony of how he feels and "why" he feels the way he does. Do listen to it, with open mind I may add.

Give it a try...
You can tell he's an actor

You can tell he's an actor

And what would he get by "acting" in such a video?

Don't cross limits of insanity, my friend.

People across Pakistan (from whatever party) feel frustrated (and sometimes even offended!) that a large number of Pakistanis do not regard themselves as Pakistanis but prefer to go by "Muhajir," and then support a party which is proven to be a criminal actor in terms of killings/bhatta khori, has admitted links to RAW, has asked India to "save them from Pakistan" and has openly called for NATO intervention in the country.

Do not cut yourself completely from the rest of Pakistan. This is your homeland...entire Pakistan, not just Karachi.

Whats worst is that you folks are educated and have a choice--unlike rural, mostly less-educated Sindhis being dominated by feudal lords. Yet, you openly put your ethnicity before Pakistan. I was seeing on facebook MQMers celebrating the win of "their people (Urdu speakers)" and were glad that Mayor would be an Urdu speaking guy (whoever it is!)

Punjabis have voted for PML(N), PPP, and PML(Q) in the past and have given them their leadership.

Pashtuns have voted so-called "Islamic parties" to secular-nationalist ANP to newly emerged PTI.

Sindhis, rural Sindhis, do not even have a choice to vote anything but PPP overlords of theirs.

But you folks...man...you folks just don't care about Pakistan as a nation-state it seems. You just care about your identity of being Indian-Urdu speaking Muhajirs (even though the term is so offensive to rest of Pakistanis). Even after living in Pakistan for generations, you prefer to call yourself Muhajir and not Pakistani? Even after being educated and well-off, you just care about your ethnicity and nothing else. No sense of national belonging, no sense of love for the nation above personal ethnic interests?

This really saddens me.

People across Pakistan (from whatever party) feel frustrated (and sometimes even offended!) that a large number of Pakistanis do not regard themselves as Pakistanis but prefer to go by "Muhajir," and then support a party which is proven to be a criminal actor in terms of killings/bhatta khori, has admitted links to RAW, has asked India to "save them from Pakistan" and has openly called for NATO intervention in the country.

Do not cut yourself completely from the rest of Pakistan. This is your homeland...entire Pakistan, not just Karachi.

Whats worst is that you folks are educated and have a choice--unlike rural, mostly less-educated Sindhis being dominated by feudal lords. Yet, you openly put your ethnicity before Pakistan. I was seeing on facebook MQMers celebrating the win of "their people (Urdu speakers)" and were glad that Mayor would be an Urdu speaking guy (whoever it is!)

Punjabis have voted for PML(N), PPP, and PML(Q) in the past and have given them their leadership.

Pashtuns have voted so-called "Islamic parties" to secular-nationalist ANP to newly emerged PTI.

Sindhis, rural Sindhis, do not even have a choice to vote anything but PPP overlords of theirs.

But you folks...man...you folks just don't care about Pakistan as a nation-state it seems. You just care about your identity of being Indian-Urdu speaking Muhajirs (even though the term is so offensive to rest of Pakistanis). Even after living in Pakistan for generations, you prefer to call yourself Muhajir and not Pakistani? Even after being educated and well-off, you just care about your ethnicity and nothing else. No sense of national belonging, no sense of love for the nation above personal ethnic interests?

This really saddens me.
They leave Muhajir Qoumi Movement long ago to merge into Mutehida but thanks to our establishment and big brother they turn them to Mohajir Slogan, the problem lying somewhere also and we never care to point it out, everyone including this Hamza guy proudly come forward to advices but failed to give a solution. We need to be out of Punjabi Balochi Pashtoon or Sindi first to advice someone what to chose and what not.

@AUz if only it was as simple as that

A lot of people deny racism itself is happening in the first place. When feelings of deprivation due to it rise, MQM can take advantage. Not one party raised a voice when PPP withdrew all powers from local bodies except MQM. Why didn't they? They want to win seats from Karachi but don't raise its voice for it.

PTI also had some dreadful candidates AGAIN. Karachi isn't the only place it's lost in, and Imran needs to realise his pathetic candidate choices will not be voted in.

Also, PTI have no presence in Karachi except two weeks before an election. Why in the world would we vote for a party which doesn't even have any organisational presence here and raises no voice for Karachi at all?

This really saddens me.

OR may be We DO know what is BEST for US (Karachiites) & Pakistan ... Hence we Vote for MQM !

ever think about that .. u will call us literate, well-educated and all .. but won't accept our judgment .... why so ?

Back
Top Bottom