What's new

Humiliated and Disgraced Indian Airforce Removes AOC Srinagar for Debacle of Shooting Down Own MI17

1) it was a crisis situation and in such situation even a peasant could help . plus do tell me why an indian mi-17 was flying in a fighting zone at the same time when Pakistan claimed it had shot down an indian su-30mki and it fell in indian occupied Kashmir?
2)presenting forged evidence will hurt more then no evidence it any court of law :) . please do share the video of location Pakistan bombed ? (obviously if you and your media have access there):)

Lol..fighting zone..I never knew Srinagar airbase was a fighting zone..lol

so do iaf .

dodge 2 questions smartly . whats the mission of thet mi-17 plus the videos and media reporta of the sites Pakistan bombed :) .
kiya chupa rahi indian military ? :D

so do iaf .

dodge 2 questions smartly . whats the mission of thet mi-17 plus the videos and media reporta of the sites Pakistan bombed :) .
kiya chupa rahi indian military ? :D

They are waiting for Gafoor's evidence on second pilot and Su 30 kill, 40 so Indian soldier killed. As he claimed, he will present shortly.

As I said, presenting circumstantial evidence not good as presenting conclusive evidence, but it certainly better than presenting, no evidence, at all(as happens in Pakistan's case)

Why can’t your military and media show images of PAF air strikes? You admit that there were multiple airstrikes, yet your government has hidden all the facts. Why?

Why can’t your military and media show images of PAF air strikes? You admit that there were multiple airstrikes, yet your government has hidden all the facts. Why?

Area accessible to media, were shown on the day of the strike itself, including bomb craters, search for the images.

wo lajawab ho gaya ha . to be honest ye bhi dil mey jantey ha k inke sath kiya hua hoga . but ego ha na lol to maan ni rey .

Do you have answer? To when Gafoor, will be presenting his acclaimed proof ?
as he said . it was a misunderstanding . :)
now please video of Pakistan strikes . please hum to dictatorship ha wahan democracy ha bhai konsa media gaya reporting karney ? kis ko janey diya . ? kiya chupa rahi indian military ? military installations sahi bhi ha ya useless ho gaii ? :) :coffee:

as he said . it was a misunderstanding . :)
now please video of Pakistan strikes . please hum to dictatorship ha wahan democracy ha bhai konsa media gaya reporting karney ? kis ko janey diya . ? kiya chupa rahi indian military ? military installations sahi bhi ha ya useless ho gaii ? :) :coffee:

Did he own up, that his claim SU 30 being shot down, was a misunderstanding ? If not, where is the proof, he was suppose to present.

As I said, presenting circumstantial evidence not good as presenting conclusive evidence, but it certainly better than presenting, no evidence, at all(as happens in Pakistan's case)
Why your IAF presented this circumstantial evidence before the confirmation of Pentagon @Osiris and its not logical/solid evidence presented by IAF, our ACM confirmed MKI had been down by our JF-17, Mig-21 has least chance to bring down our F-16, Mig-21 has a design limitations to bring down F-16, no matter how you upgrades your 10 gen Mig-21 @Osiris

Since now IAF has officially admitted it shot down its own Mi-17 heli, killing six on board and one at the ground, IAF should stop henceforth this childish and juvenile claim of shooting down PAF F-16, with its redundant 40 year old Mig-21...which is not possible, even the vibe is spread to balance the kill and give some semblance of respect to IAF...

So now on the vibes should be IAF did shot down an aircraft(heli)...that's about it...no need to elaborate it further.

The audacity which IAF keeps of blabbering Abhinadan(the fall guy) shot down a PAF F-16 is downright childish...takes away any credibility of IAF with this claim.

I am not happy ......:( i am sad :( ..... what a pathetic and disgusting enemy we have:mad: .
Allah has bestowed unlimited blessing on Pakistan but we are unlucky with respect to our enemy:angry:.

Back
Top Bottom