What's new

Humanity died too, Indian teen Tries To Give Water To Covid Positive Father In Andhra, Stopped By Mother

The government is doing well beyond comprehension of any forum member..
158 million doses of vaccine already given and government has paid for it. The drive has slowed down due to holding of key raw material and single reactive polybag by USA. But now India will be back on track by end of next month..
India is producing 9200 Temperature-programmed desorption (TPD) units of Oxygen which is 3 times its capacity about one month back.
Every next day India is setting up several covid hospitals.
India's current capacity of manufacturing remdesivir is 3.88 million doses per year..

The problem is overwhelming new patients. At the moment about 3.5 million active cases are there in India as per the data. But believe me actual number is way more because of asymptomatic cases and these asymptomatic peoples are spreading the disease. No doubt that one of the biggest blunders were Kumbh Mela and so many wedding ceremonies..

Because this is not concentrated at any single place.. This is scattered throughout India..

LOL You were also at the kumbh mela and Modi's political rallies.
What reminder? If it is really the work of god, i would call that god a psychopath...only poor are dying...rich join costly pvt hospitals and get good treatment...90 percent of the people dying are either poor or lower middle class members...many of these families lost their bread winners in their families...my heart pains to see those helpless widows with small kids.

Who says only the poor are dying? Secondly, everyone is naked in this hamam. Silence against oppression and wrongdoing is not only done by the rich. Entire Indian nation is silent against Kashmiri oppression by Indian occupational forces. Poor, rich, Dalit, Hindu and Muslim.

Nope, I wasn't there.. But I was baffled at the decision of letting this happen.. Rather they could have worked on upcoming surge.. The surge started from 19-Feb-21 and it took government almost 1 and half month to start implementing the necessary measures.. That's why we are annoyed.. Take this from someone who has lost few relatives in last 1 month..

I am not a Modi hater, but thirst of power for west Bengal too overwhelmed BJP and supreme leader.. Third wave will happen for sure, but I am not sure whether all governments be it state or center are preparing for this..

Nope, I wasn't there.. But I was baffled at the decision of letting this happen.. Rather they could have worked on upcoming surge.. The surge started from 19-Feb-21 and it took government almost 1 and half month to start implementing the necessary measures.. That's why we are annoyed.. Take this from someone who has lost few relatives in last 1 month..

I am not a Modi hater, but thirst of power for west Bengal too overwhelmed BJP and supreme leader.. Third wave will happen for sure, but I am not sure whether all governments be it state or center are preparing for this..

Hubris and arrogance by the government, I hope the people recover, we are all human we are all in this together.

For oppression of the Kashmiris
Half of kashmir is in lockdown...people there are dying as much as in any part of india...they too ran out of oxygen...why is god punishing them ? He should have spared them according to your logic...no?

Half of kashmir is in lockdown...people there are dying as much as in any part of india...they too ran out of oxygen...why is god punishing them ? He should have spared them according to your logic...no?

Punishment for the occupation.

Muslims that die of any virus are considered Shaheed in Islam and promised heaven.

Sad, Nepal King and Queen were at the kumbh mela and got Covid and in emergency now, they should be more careful

Hubris and arrogance by the government, I hope the people recover, we are all human we are all in this together.
We are; I spent over 3 months duty during call up last year. It was heart breaking. It was the poor who were mostly impacted. Similarly, what became very clear was how social media lunatics were spreading fake information from beetroot to ivertmecim etc. Finally we had to plead via our minstry to clamp down hard and any fake posts need to be criminalised. We got a good handle on it finally - the wake up call came in Nov/Dec during our 2nd wave when people started to drop like flies. Fortunately our govt listened and imposed harsh dictatus - no smoking - zero tolerance to drinking.

I had to bury over 8 family members.

We are all in this together. What upsets me is we have state bots who are promoting bullkak and getting away with measuring the size of their d... Human lives have been lost to this wretched disease.

Vaccinate, take precautions, community cohesiveness. We dont need these state actors to break our spirits up.

Here many of our ex-service folks had enough, we took matters into our own hands. we have organised mobile clinics to bring vaccination to our villages to the elderly. Food packaging etc. This demands humanity to come together.

I appreciate your excellent post.

I have an Indian hindu colleague who left UAE just before the flight closure to attend his parents who are in ICU in UP.

Talked to him a couple of days back, he was sitting in a government covid hospital just to not lose sight of his parents even for a few minutes.

Please don't generalize. A-oles are found everywhere, in every country.

Yea, find the deaths and pandemic to feel good about conversion of ancestors under the mugful rule. Such a low bar of anything.

So after the Pakistanis, now the Chinese can't get enough of India media while their own media is as much free as a pet dog. @lonelyman
Another ignorant Indian with selective memory. Don't they teach you history? When the Mughals invaded they faced a combined Hindu and Muslim army. Typically the Hindus ran off from battle leaving the Muslims to fight for India.
I know my religion well.. As it is said, One gets moksh after good deeds, otherwise gets entangled in to cycle of birth and death...
However can there be a bigger religion than Humanity???
Humanity is not a religion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom