What's new

Humanity died too, Indian teen Tries To Give Water To Covid Positive Father In Andhra, Stopped By Mother

There was a case where Muslims took the body of a dead Hindu man as his family wouldn't go near. The self is most important to the Hindus it seems.

there is a preparation charity hospital in Pakistan named after the philanthropist its called Ganga Ram hospital.
generalisation is erroneous. good amd bad examples are in every faith , community and race.

I bet Godi Media will NEVER show this.

All Godi Media is interested in Hindu/ Muslim. Vaccine Guru and how Great Modi is.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for your state of mental affairs if that was all you could see and understand from the video.

Right Einstein! How do you perceive the state of my mental affair? Let me run down with you if you are having comprehension problems. All we have seen so far the situation in Indian capital, mostly by the international media, hardly anyone knows what is going on in rural areas where medical facilities are next to none.

Refused to help their own father, at the end they still were covid positive. This isnt surprising there are many many cases of family members refusing to attend funerals of their loved ones. Many cases of family members refusing to even let covid positive patients into their homes.

One of the many reasons India is amongst the most unhappy countries in the world. Lack of a family support system.
As a doctor, I recommend not attending funerals or handling dead bodies. Particularly if you're not vaccinated.
Emotions are useless when you're fighting a disease.
You can't help the dead anyways.

Sad Sad ground reality😢

Human died, Humanity died with it 😢

Its extremely sad what India is going through regardless of differences and issues between the two nations of ours, we wish India well. Its sad what families have to go through in this day an age and people are dying like in dark ages. Blame lies with the government and ultimately at the door steps of fascist Modi for his incompetence in handling of Covid virus. Am sure he was too busy in his planning of increasing the divide between Hindus Muslims inside India so he can get more votes and use the Pakistan card where ever he could. Am not sure if India have accepted Pakistan offer of help as i have not seen any news about it. I am wondering is he really care about even Indians as any life saved from any help from where ever and which ever means
is life saved.
Once virus is over and i hope its soon for India and the rest of the world just get rid of this man. India doesn't deserves this man whose hands are wet with the Muslims blood inside India and his incompetence now have cost lives of Indians themselves.

Video recorders are doing great service to Indians.. Such videos are really helpful.. For our neighbors, you are doing great job as well.. Hindus are bad still no god has balls can eradicate hindus from world.

There was a case where Muslims took the body of a dead Hindu man as his family wouldn't go near. The self is most important to the Hindus it seems.
Yea, find the deaths and pandemic to feel good about conversion of ancestors under the mugful rule. Such a low bar of anything.

So after the Pakistanis, now the Chinese can't get enough of India media while their own media is as much free as a pet dog. @lonelyman

Last edited:
However can there be a bigger religion than Humanity???

acha? where was humanity when india removed article 370 without even asking Kashmiris? where was this humanity when they imposed a 1.5 year lockdown on Kashmir? where was humanity when Muslims were targeted by NRC and CAA? where was humanity when the butcher of Gujarat became PM back to back?

indians religion is not humanity.

acha? where was humanity when india removed article 370 without even asking Kashmiris? where was this humanity when they imposed a 1.5 year lockdown on Kashmir? where was humanity when Muslims were targeted by NRC and CAA? where was humanity when the butcher of Gujarat became PM back to back?

indians religion is not humanity.
We are digressing from the topic of thread. So I won't comment on your post.

This is a reminder to all of us, when God unleashes his wrath, everyone gets effected. So best not to commit injustice, or turn into demi-gods.
What reminder? If it is really the work of god, i would call that god a psychopath...only poor are dying...rich join costly pvt hospitals and get good treatment...90 percent of the people dying are either poor or lower middle class members...many of these families lost their bread winners in their families...my heart pains to see those helpless widows with small kids.

I thought most of the shortages were in major cities, this looks like a rural village

Back
Top Bottom