What's new

Huma excited about maiden visit to Maha Kumbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread only excites me if there is a picture of she taking the bath :whistle:
@Spring Onion: this kumb mela is as important to Hindus as Muslims visiting Mecca.. So stop your below belt cheap shots and stop acting like a intolerant mullah!!

this kumb mela which is important as u claim and this women is marketing her filim about witches,devils and all the evil things in ur important place.......................?

Last edited by a moderator:
this kumb mela which is important as u claim and this women is marketing her filim about witches,devils and all the evil things in ur important place.......................?

May be she is praying to make the film a sucess!! Do you not pray to god for granting your wish?? :enjoy:

Dude do you know Aghori Sadhus also come to take a dip in it.

If I tell you about them, you won't even believe. :D

WTF ??

How this news related to Defence ??

Dude do you know Aghori Sadhus also come to take a dip in it.

If I tell you about them, you won't even believe. :D

so acording to u "Aik Thi Dayan" is being promoted in the right location?

so acording to u "Aik Thi Dayan" is being promoted in the right location?
Buddy, many people went to Kumb Mela. Even Shilpa Shetty, another actress.

I don't know why you guys find these weird logic and conspiracy theory.

its an actress going to Kumbh. Why such a big deal. :lol:

WTF ??
How this news related to Defence ??
Buddy these days, only India and Indians are discussed. Actors like Sharukh Khan, Huma etc. , Beard of Indian Muslim, A teacher protesting getting burned. :D

Any news that have Indian or India name, and voila, a new thread with long discussions. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom