What's new

Huma excited about maiden visit to Maha Kumbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread only excites me if there is a picture of she taking the bath :whistle:
@Spring Onion: this kumb mela is as important to Hindus as Muslims visiting Mecca.. So stop your below belt cheap shots and stop acting like a intolerant mullah!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope she does a Mandakani at the Kumbh.

The thread only excites me if there is a picture of she taking the bath :whistle:
@Spring Onion: this kumb mela is as important to Hindus as Muslims visiting Mecca.. So stop your below belt cheap shots and stop acting like a intolerant mullah!!

i have no issue with your belief there is nothing of cheat shots. the event has added to pullotion and your own people are reporting the data so dont attack me for the fact

Remove my posts in your reply by editing them :shout::shout::shout:

:D :D dont worry am not reporting you

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D dont worry am not reporting you

I mean if you edit my posts that will be much better :D

Don't be like this

images

i have no issue with your belief there is nothing of cheat shots. the event has added to pullotion and your own people are reporting the data so dont attack me for the fact

Its not my belief.. I am not a Hindu.. every big event have some pollution issue.. You are just making a cheap shot because one muslim woman decided to take a dip.. If you don't like it then stop posting, There was big thread over this Kumb mela and I didnt saw you concerned about the pollution then..

Its not my belief.. I am not a Hindu.. every big event have some pollution issue.. You are just making a cheap shot because one muslim woman decided to take a dip.. If you don't like it then stop posting, There was big thread over this Kumb mela and I didnt saw you concerned about the pollution then..

:what: i dint know she is Muslim or whoever. names dont mean one has to be corresponding to the nick viz a viz faith.

and i dint post in that kumbh mela thread for the same reason that it was related to thousands of Hindus hence i dint consider it appropriate to post there.

in case of this thread it was only a casual remark to remind it was not a big news to be posted.
and NO it has nothing to do with faith

I am sure you will be pleased to edit after this :D

puss+in+boots+shrek+pleading+cat.jpg

edited.

hopefully next time you will try to apprehend what others said and then shoot.

peace

yar this women is not only disgracing her own so called religion but also Hinduism by advertising her movie by linking evil witches and kumbh mela.........lol

yar this women is not only disgracing her own so called religion but also Hinduism by advertising her movie by linking evil witches and kumbh mela.........lol

Its her wish na.. If she wanted to take a dip for what ever means, let her do that.. She is not hurting anybody or using any abusing langauage to any other religion..

Oh,pls leave the religions alone.Now a days every body take offense on on the silliest things in the world.Let her do what ever she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom