What's new

HuJI 'plans to kill' Hasina: CNN-IBN

what is DGFI??????????

Directorate General of Forces Intelligence,the intelligence agency of Bangladesh.It is said to be a cousin of ISI and India blames DGFI for aiding ULFA,MULTA and other NE Indian rebels.
DGFI's earliest officers are reported to have been trained by ISI and CIA operatives.
In BD,talk too much against the military,then DGFI agents will :guns: you,or put into a dungeon:D

Good wishes to you all.

Why ISI, RAW, DGFI is trying to destabilize this region by propagating/perpetrating 'operations' against each other?

Do not these agencies follow their government's policy/Directives?

I hope experts in this forum can explain their objectives and whether any of the parties can be benefited.

How can we bring democratic control of such powerful intelligence agencies to ensure accountability?

What should be the paradigm for 'Civil-Military Relationship'?

Good wishes to you all.

Why ISI, RAW, DGFI is trying to destabilize this region by propagating/perpetrating 'operations' against each other?

I hope experts in this forum can explain their objectives and whether any of the parties can be benefited.

How can we bring democratic control of such powerful intelligence agencies to ensure accountability?

:welcome: to :pdf:

Introduce yourself to the members in the member's section.Hope to see a lot of contribution from you in the days ahead.:yahoo:

Good wishes to you all.

The above are very important and thought provoking questions. I think I can pin point the facts on disseminating truth in these regards. Please wait a few days to be inform, thanks.

You are overrating DGFI
Nobody gives a ***** about DGFI.

Because they are the ones who don't get caught. They are the ones who stay in the shadows un-noticed most of the time. Lolz, dumba$$, do you think it's a good idea to show off your intelligence agency like RAW? You bonehead.

^^ The same RAW who is the real creator of your nation as per many?

Somebody was complaining that RAW was behind this hoax to get AL to power. I was not critical about this then. But now I understand no such move would be necessary by any external agency since AL was anyway going to win.

Different issue... when there is alot of frustration about issues like corruption people tend to elect institutionally sophisticated and strong parties to power like AL in Bangladesh, Congress in India. The idea may be to get stability first before running after any ideology.

^^ The same RAW who is the real creator of your nation as per many?

Yeah and the same RAW that killed General Ziur Rahman, who if still alive today, could've made Bangladesh a more of an advanced nation. And in doing so Bangladesh and India could've had better relations in trade and diplomacy.

Yeah and the same RAW that killed General Ziur Rahman, who if still alive today, could've made Bangladesh a more of an advanced nation. And in doing so Bangladesh and India could've had better relations in trade and diplomacy.

Well, I think the general's rule was not particularly good for Bangladesh and for Indo-Bangladesh relations. He was a military dictator AFAIK, someone involved in the murder of your father of the nation?

Was he really liked by some Bangladeshis?

You are overrating DGFI
Nobody gives a ***** about DGFI.

EXCUSE ME!!We are not overrating.Its your media and so called experts who are saying DGFI is behind India's NE troubles.

This is an article by Maloy Krishna Dhar,A former IB director.

The Fulcrum Of Eastern Evil: DGFI Directs Terrorism and Jihad Against India | Maloy Krishna Dhar

They are overrating not us.Personally I also believe DGFI is not capable of such large scale operations.But this is from a source which is serious.

First, this news of assassination threat has no evidence provided by india and happen to be motivated. Please read previous posts and analysis.

Now on your question...
Mossad and RAW has strategic alliance and common goal of targeting Muslim majority states. Now, that should provide you premise to do your diligence on cause and effect of political assassination. Otherwise, you dont want people to laugh at your questions, do you?

Its not just the RAW and MOSSAD who cooperate, CIA and ISI also cooperate. Why should they target all the Muslim majority states ? One targets only those states who are not friendly and have evil aganda. As far as Bangladesh is concerned, I see no reason why India should create any problem till there is problem from other side. A peaceful and friendly Bangladesh will always be good for India. Who will in India like to have a hostile BD? No one likes hostile neighbours. There is hardly any problem between BD and India which can not be addressed across the table. Problem is that certain political parties in BD can survive only on anti-India agneda.

RK

Back
Top Bottom