What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

It's coming along nicely and it's going to be a great hub once completed but it seems the entire landscape is desolated without any vegetation.
A lot of abandoned mines in the area plus it's a natural consequence of terrain flatting and heavy construction traffic. The whole area will be revegetated following the construction. It'll be beautiful. You can count on it!

3.-havalimani.jpg

A lot of abandoned mines
Yes, my plane made some waiting turns in the air and I could see the area some years ago. It looked like on the moon, with one difference that hundreds of abandoned mines were full of water .

http://aa.com.tr/tr/ekonomi/demir-ipek-yolunda-50-milyon-ton-yuk-tasinacak/950003

Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project to be commissioned 30 October 2017.

040620170914008074232.jpg

Asia and Europe will be connected once more over Caucasus.

6cf5f9f0023b.jpg

Yani bir nevi Orient Express v2.0 diyebiliriz. Maasallah. Hadi bakalim vatana millete hayirli olsun!

Very important project that will contribute tremendously to trade and tourism, not to mention further integrating Turkish-Azeri-Georgian trio together while (again) isolating Armenia.

Good news for both Azerbaycan, Georgia and Eastern Turkey. With this project Central Asia, the Caucasus and Anatolia are better connected and I hope trade and relations deepen between them.

Railways developments for both High Speed and Conventional railways should be done on a much bigger scale in Turkey. Railways help trade and industrialization because they are a cheaper way for transporting people and goods. Germans invested hugely in railways during their industrial boom in the second half of 19th century and it made them the biggest industrial power in mainland Europe in a matter of 2 decades. Brits did it before them and the Japanese did the same after that. The Chinese are doing it now.

Whats the reason for rushing like this?
Two reasons:

1. Profit. The sooner they open the airport the better for the investors.

Berlin Fiasco Unfinished Airport Costs 20 Million Euros a Month
Berlin's beleaguered new international airport is turning out to be Germany's most expensive construction site. Round-the-clock lighting and air-conditioning contribute to energy costs even higher than those of the city's still-active Tegel Airport.

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_general_election,_2019

Two reasons:

1. Profit. The sooner they open the airport the better for the investors.

Berlin Fiasco Unfinished Airport Costs 20 Million Euros a Month
Berlin's beleaguered new international airport is turning out to be Germany's most expensive construction site. Round-the-clock lighting and air-conditioning contribute to energy costs even higher than those of the city's still-active Tegel Airport.

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_general_election,_2019
Yeah but initial shedule was end of 18 so according to the chart they put the new shedule to august 18 while the election is in november 19 so i dont know if election was the real reason.

I just hope they dont make mistake by rushing the construction, a 90 million passenger airport in 3-4 years is pretty impressive.

Yeah but initial shedule was end of 18 so according to the chart they put the new shedule to august 18 while the election is in november 19 so i dont know if election was the real reason.

I just hope they dont make mistake by rushing the construction, a 90 million passenger airport in 3-4 years is pretty impressive.

Not quite sure but I think they are planning to celebrate the opening of the first terminal in August/2019.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom