What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Antalya is rapidly growing, this area was half rural when we moved in here. They have to secure large sum of green land before everywhere is filled with buildings.

There is this area, which was left untouched because of some law business I forgot about, this should be definietly turned into a central park like green area

http://www.antalyahurses.com/images/haberler/zeytinparka-gonullu-rehber-araniyor_1.jpg

This is the project I guess, I hope it retains a natural look and not turn into some luxury botanic garden.

http://www.zeytinpark.com.tr/TR/Zeytin-Park/icerik/Hedef-Proje/Proje-Uniteleri/

Top bosses urge continuation of trade deal update talks with EU
ISTANBUL

European Union due to political tensions, as this deal has brought about many positive developments in many fields rather than only in the area of trade in the last two decades.

Speaking at a global trade conference in Istanbul on Sept. 21, the head of the Turkish Business and Industry Association (TÜSİAD), underlined the importance of the maintenance of Turkey’s ties with the EU.

“In more than 20 years after going into effect, the Customs Union ensured key transformations in many sectors. The Turkish economy’s process of international expansion and its integration to the global economy have accelerated and a big step has been taken towards its EU membership during this process. Today, our negotiations are continuing for a more extensive and modern agreement, which includes not only goods but also services and agricultural products,” TÜSİAD Chair Erol Bilecik said.

He said a positive effect similar to the one of 20 years ago will be seen in the country’s economy and the process of the EU membership if the Customs Union deal is updated.

“Besides, it will function as leverage for the country to catch up with the new economic order triggered with by digitalization and the Industry 4.0 Revolution and for the Turkish economy to integrate with the 21st century international trade system and global value chains,” he said.

Therefore, the ongoing negotiations must not be left hanging or be brought to a halt because of political tensions, Bilecik noted.

He also emphasized that building good relations on a regional or global level will be very useful for the country’s economy.

“The customs applications are an important piece and a complement of international trade. In this process, discarding the paper work and taking steps towards digitalization will fasten trade and decrease the costs of external trade,” Bilecik said.

“We believe in the necessity of building a serious and an extensive external trade policy in order to bring Turkey to the forefront during a period when important changes are seen and even more is expected in the global economy and international trade,” he added.
September/21/2017

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/to...h-eu.aspx?pageID=238&nID=118253&NewsCatID=345

Turkish Airlines buys 217 new Planes for $22.8 billion

- 65 Boeing 737 MAX
- 25 Boeing 737 Next Generation
- 20 Boeing 777-300ER

- 88 Airbus A321 NEO
- 25 Airbus A321 CEO
- 4 Airbus A320 NEO

Turkish Airlines : Fleet age : 6.1 years
Lufthansa : Fleet age : 11.5 years
Air France : Fleet age : 12.6 years
British Airways : Fleet age : 13.2 years

also Turkish Airlines to buy 40 Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner Jets for $11 billion

The carrier’s expansion would hasten President ERDOGAN’s goal of making Istanbul one of the World’s premier air travel hubs

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...0-boeing-787-9-dreamliners-idUSKCN1BW35R?il=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish Airlines buys 217 new Planes for $22.8 billion between 2013 and 2020

- 65 Boeing 737 MAX
- 25 Boeing 737 Next Generation
- 20 Boeing 777-300ER

- 88 Airbus A321 NEO
- 25 Airbus A321 CEO
- 4 Airbus A320 NEO

also Turkish Airlines to buy 40 Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner Jets for $11 billion

The carrier’s expansion would hasten President ERDOGAN’s goal of making Istanbul one of the World’s premier air travel hubs

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...0-boeing-787-9-dreamliners-idUSKCN1BW35R?il=0

Good Chess. I would say SHAH

EU and Germany is screwed. President RTE is one of the best friends of President Trump

http://www.aksam.com.tr/guncel/cumhurbaskani-erdogan-thyboeing-imza-torenine-katildi/haber-662520

Let's assume they are buddies, who you think it will affect US Turkey-politics, regarding to Syria for example.
he is not buddies with him or something i think our friend on this forum either a bit delussional or drunk.

Erdogan's main goal was to talk about Syria and what i assume is they talked about US soldiers to pull out of some areas. now the US wont do this easily but if they get a billions deal for the planes it will soften a bit

he is not buddies with him or something i think our friend on this forum either a bit delussional or drunk.

Erdogan's main goal was to talk about Syria and what i assume is they talked about US soldiers to pull out of some areas. now the US wont do this easily but if they get a billions deal for the planes it will soften a bit

This is good. It makes USA more predictable and you know it's all depend on prices.

Money is basically growing on trees for THY. Istanbul Airport #3 is practically a CITY with 6 distinct runways, several 5 star hotels, convention and exhibition centers, business districts, hospitals, subway system, a full scale oil/fuel terminal nearby adjacent to the sea, etc. You name it, it's got it! It'll provide jobs to over 100,000 people. Like it or not, Istanbul is becoming the world's busiest aviation hub and the airliners around the globe LOVE IT because of its very convenient location and it's going to save them a shit load of money.

In order to meet the demand and make a lot of money in the process, THY is going to acquire a lot of long-haul wide bodies over the next 5 years to increase the number of flights to far global destinations and add new ones and orders from both Boeing and Airbus is logical as the demand would be met 2X as fast.

Back
Top Bottom