What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Maybe for next Kurban, why not? Very good idea actually, is it even possible to donate for Kurban at such organizations?

Yes, you can donate even to Mehmecik Vakfi, LÖSEV , Darülacze (very effective social institution) and all others who truely with evidence make a social job.
Some Imams say that it is not Caiz / Koser /lawful , but who cares. My moral compass counts.

Yes, you can donate even to Mehmecik Vakfi, LÖSEV , Darülacze (very effective social institution) and all others who truely with evidence make a social job.
Some Imams say that it is not Caiz / Koser /lawful , but who cares. My moral compass counts.
I have donated to Mehmetcik Vakfi a couple times now but we are getting offtopic.

Right on time. We're going to need those to take full advantage of the 3rd Istanbul Airport as a global aviation hub.

THY already flies to more international destinations than any other airliner in the world. But when the new airport opens, we'll be able to multiply this by two:
THY1Q18.PNG

At what cost though? It's really hard to find reliable pricing information on this. Are we getting an "allies discount" for keeping their butts safe from the Saudis?

LNG is usually a bit more expensive compared to gas through pipelines, so I really wonder about the conditions of that deal.

This is what they are planning for the Boğaçayı area in Antalya. Currently its a clean water stream largely untouched. They will fill it with sea water, build yacht ports, obviously a lot luxury places at both sides, they are also planning to build movie studios if I'm not wrong.

It will kinda f.ck up the natural aspect. I hope they focus on green and leave the upper areas of clean water stream untouched but its unlikely.

I also hope it doesnt attract many rick f.cks, I like my neighbourhood as it is.

Last year they said they were gonna conduct a local referendum and ask the people, this year they suddenly started the project, such democracy :D

This is what they are planning for the Boğaçayı area in Antalya. Currently its a clean water stream largely untouched. They will fill it with sea water, build yacht ports, obviously a lot luxury places at both sides, they are also planning to build movie studios if I'm not wrong.

It will kinda f.ck up the natural aspect. I hope they focus on green and leave the upper areas of clean water stream untouched but its unlikely.

I also hope it doesnt attract many rick f.cks, I like my neighbourhood as it is.

Last year they said they were gonna conduct a local referendum and ask the people, this year they suddenly started the project, such democracy :D

Actually it looks very nice. Good for Antalya! It'll definitely help with the local economy, provide jobs for many people in the area and contribute to Turkey's overall tourism portfolio.

Back
Top Bottom