What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Yes, Istanbul has some pretty places left. But those houses are villas and I dont think the average citizens can afford them.

there are however certain designs which people can afford but arent used. Single storey homes, small but 2 storey homes.

facades.jpg

w475h356wm.jpg

However turkish people are not in touch with these sorts of homes. I think they simply never got the chance because of corruoption and building as many concrete junck appartments on 1 place as possibile which turned turkey to what is now. A concrete shithole which needs to be completly redesigned. Even erdogan said the shit with TOKI homes needs to be fixed i mean u cant build 50 conrete juncks on the city center. City center are supposed to be a place to meet, a place for offices for the muncipality but not a living center. Anyway I think most turks are sick of living in these sorts of homes and that is why we see more and more voices to fix it- even from erdogan.

there are however certain designs which people can afford but arent used. Single storey homes, small but 2 storey homes.

facades.jpg

w475h356wm.jpg

However turkish people are not in touch with these sorts of homes. I think they simply never got the chance because of corruoption and building as many concrete junck appartments on 1 place as possibile which turned turkey to what is now. A concrete shithole which needs to be completly redesigned. Even erdogan said the shit with TOKI homes needs to be fixed i mean u cant build 50 conrete juncks on the city center. City center are supposed to be a place to meet, a place for offices for the muncipality but not a living center. Anyway I think most turks are sick of living in these sorts of homes and that is why we see more and more voices to fix it- even from erdogan.

I'd buy both models but all the real estate sites are full with concrete blocks and apartments.

All I want is a garden.

also Turkey’s Government backed housing agency TOKI will build 1 million housing units by the end of 2023 for $37.5 billion in all over TURKEY

but not this stuff. They should really introduce the houses the simpe houses. Right now is how many people can u stuff into little space thats sad because turkey could do better

I'd buy both models but all the real estate sites are full with concrete blocks and apartments.

All I want is a garden.

exactly,

here cape town look at them
2_02.jpg

Thats how mersin should be but nah

but not this stuff. They should really introduce the houses the simpe houses. Right now is how many people can u stuff into little space thats sad because turkey could do better

exactly,

here cape town look at them
2_02.jpg

Thats how mersin should be but nah

It's all depends on money. You have maybe but others not to buy a single house.

TOKI was to build houses for low income and poor Families .... the Government was working hard to help low income families become homeowners ..... and TOKI will do it in installments for 250 TL ( €60 ) in a month in 20 years period

TOKİ constructed around 750,000 buildings from 2002 to 2017 breaking a record in the real estate industry. currently, almost 3.5 million people reside in these buildings the institution offers high quality housing in a number that surpasses the population of certain European Countries

also the Government is doing this to combat shantyhouses and illegal buildings .... what a great job

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have money, which the arabs do. Only way to prevent the concrete hell is to have a hardcore death sentence limit to apartments in a region/ city, how close they may be and such.

The houses above looks awesome, but building material and energy efficiency needs to be proven otherwise it's only superficial to trick the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom