What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

It's all depends on money. You have maybe but others not to buy a single house.

i just find it sad that people buy for 100k$ a concrete apartment when they can buy small but decent house for that. I think governemt really failed to support these homes and TOKI is just making money sad. Izmir is handling the situation right now well. I think we will see lots of houses there in the future since the whole city is getting redesigned. Once Izmir is finished they should share their know how with other turkish cities.

i just find it sad that people buy for 100k$ a concrete apartment when they can buy small but decent house for that. I think governemt really failed to support these homes and TOKI is just making money sad. Izmir is handling the situation right now well. I think we will see lots of houses there in the future since the whole city is getting redesigned. Once Izmir is finished they should share their know how with other turkish cities.

You should not forget follow-up and operating costs, which a house brings with it.

wow nice nice .... i was thinking istanbul is about old buildings

Turkish Construction Industry is the 2nd in the World after China ..The largest Urban Renewal Project in Turkey’s history commenced in 2012, with the 20 year project expected to cost up to $400 billion

The project will take 20 years to complete and during this time 7 million buildings will be demolished and reconstructed due to being unable to withstand earthquakes

Last edited by a moderator:
There wouldn't be any beautiful building left too bro!

TOKI was to build houses for low income and poor Families ... so TOKI Houses are dream houses for the low income and poor Families

and almost 3.5 million people reside in TOKI buildings the institution offers high quality housing in a number that surpasses the population of certain European Countries

TOKI - Esenler-ISTANBUL

ISTANBUL is a MEGA City ..... there are hundreds of waterfronts Mansions ( between $13 million and $200 million ) in ISTANBUL

The Most Expensive Waterfront Mansions in Istanbul

ELBIRGIN MANSION $200 MILLION

HASIP PASA MANSION $160 MILLION

MUHZINZADE MANSION $155 MILLION

FETHI AHMED PASA MANSION $150 MILLION

TOPHANE ZEKI PASA MANSION $125 MILLION

KIBRISLI MANSION $120 MILLION

TAHSIN BEY MANSION $115 MILLION

KONT OSTROROG MANSION $105 MILLION

@cabatli_53
It would be more appropriate if this title changed as "Projects in Turkey"

Konya Karatay Integrated Health Campus

Konya Hospital PPP will comprise 838 beds across several hospital divisions, namely general (420 beds) and women and children (418 beds).

1gWYnp.jpg

Kayseri Integrated Health Campus

Trabzon Integrated Health Campus

Last edited:
Kocaeli Integrated Health Campus

1497080352_Kocaeli___ehir_Hastanesi_1__1_.jpg

Kocaeli City Hospital with 1180 total bed capacity, whose foundation has been laid, will be completed by the investor companies TÜRKERLER Holding and GAMA Holding partnership, and will be presented to the public service. In the Project whose total investment amount is 350 million Euros and which possesses a construction area of 335 thousand 648 square meters on 368 thousand 668 square meters building plot, 494-bed General Hospital, 116-bed Oncology hospital, 246-bed maternity and children's Hospital, 124-bed Cardiovascular Hospital, 100-bed high-security forensic psychiatric hospital and 100-bed physical medicine and rehabilitation hospital will be located.
After its completion, Kocaeli City Hospital will be operated for 25 years by the Partnership of GAMA Holding and TÜRKERLER Holding.

@cabatli_53
It would be more appropriate if this title changed as "Projects in Turkey"

Konya Karatay Integrated Health Campus

Konya Hospital PPP will comprise 838 beds across several hospital divisions, namely general (420 beds) and women and children (418 beds).

1gWYnp.jpg

Kayseri Integrated Health Campus

Trabzon Integrated Health Campus

We should change it to *Developments and Projects in Turkey*

Any news on canal Istanbul lately?

I agree with and to some extent are proud of the latest developments such as Urban Renewal Projects and restoration of other buildings in Istanbul but I hope to God they don't go ahead with the Canal Istanbul project... That is a bad, bad, bad project... It will forever ruin the cities natural landscape.

Last edited:
I agree with and to some extent are proud of the latest developments such as Urban Renewal Projects and restoration of other buildings in Istanbul but I hope to God they don't go ahead with the Canal Istanbul project... That is a bad, bad, bad project... It will forever ruin the cities national landscape.

I think it is a good project for numerous reasons. Number 1 being able to circumvent the treaty of Montreax. And number 2 being able to make Istanbul livable again by making it less crowded (this is because a new city will be created on the sides of the canal.

Back
Top Bottom