What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

No it doesnt,so doesnt building 10000 mosques define us as being Turks.
Your question answered my question,i hope you understood.

We are how we are represented. All failed to make a typical western state and I think, let people decide in future.
A country where you can't travel even to the farest point and show flag is not your country.
That's why the highways and railroads are built very fast. Investments will follow them, it's the nature of things.
Of course we need also more and better schools and hospitals.

The Taksim mosque projects looks decent from the renders. However I'm against the construction of any mosque in the country. We have plenty of Mosque's per capita, but not so much school or hospitals.

Allaha Şükür , bitmek üzere

13_d.jpg

camlica_cami.20121116111858.jpg
Nobody should get offended but i dont understand the point in copying Sultan Ahmet, its disrespectful to the original in my opinion.

Mosques (and generally Religions) are Stability boosters. But we already have enough mosque in our country. I am not even sure if Religionaffairs Institution have enough workers to operate those mosques.

Mosques (and generally Religions) are Stability boosters. But we already have enough mosque in our country. I am not even sure if Religionaffairs Institution have enough workers to operate those mosques.

Dont worry, they are turning lots of normal schools into Imam Hatips.

You have more mosques than schools.

Let's not put that far...

In 2012 there were 67.000 schools in Turkey and 85.000 mosques, according to an article by Can Dündar.

There is only 1 hospital per 60.000 people, but 1 mosque per 350 people.
How many doctors? 77.000
How many religious officials ? 90.000
In Turkey, there is only 1 doctor per 900 people and 1 religious officals per 780 people.

The budget of the presidency of religious affairs was quadrupled https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Religious_Affairs

You have more mosques than schools.
Yes that is so awkward. AKP built unnecessery huge amount of mosque during they were slaves of FETÖ. But now Erdoğan is independent from FETÖ, the islamist mullah. But he can't demolish those thousands of unnecessery mosques as well, CHP and opposition may use this against AKP.

So, we are stuck with those silly mosques all around. Half of them aren't even strong enough to survive after one earthquake. If we could only demolish half of the mosques and cut half of the Religionaffairs Institution's budget, we could save $1billion in a year.

Imagine, how many Leopard2A6s you could buy with that money?

Yes that is so awkward. AKP built unnecessery huge amount of mosque during they were slaves of FETÖ. But now Erdoğan is independent from FETÖ, the islamist mullah. But he can't demolish those thousands of unnecessery mosques as well, CHP and opposition may use this against AKP.

So, we are stuck with those silly mosques all around. Half of them aren't even strong enough to survive after one earthquake. If we could only demolish half of the mosques and cut half of the Religionaffairs Institution's budget, we could save $1billion in a year.

Imagine, how many Leopard2A6s you could buy with that money?
Why destroying them? if you rly want a change, at least use them for somthing else, no need to destroy.
As for the value of those structures, it's thousand more interesting than few dozens or hundreds of leo... in the End you don't cement a nation with tanks...

Why destroying them? if you rly want a change, at least use them for somthing else, no need to destroy.
As for the value of those structures, it's thousand more interesting than few dozens or hundreds of leo... in the End you don't cement a nation with tanks...
We have about 80.000 mosques. At minimum 3 officials work in a small mosque. Many have big so they employ more. They earn far more than minimum wage too.

Let's say 4 in average, and lets say they earn 2.500 a month (very conservative estimates), that would make 800.000.000 TRY a month, which makes 9.600.000.000 TRY a year. AND this is only wages!

More is spent for heating those huge badly-insulated areas. Electricity usage, maintenance of those old building..

It costs a hell lot of money!

I say, privatize them all! Then let's see their real values!

I am sure over 95% of them would be closed in the first month due to lack of interest. I mean, who even goes to mosques these days? Hell mosque-going rate in Azerbaijan is 1%!!!

In 2012 there were 67.000 schools in Turkey and 85.000 mosques, according to an article by Can Dündar.

The budget of the presidency of religious affairs was quadrupled https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Religious_Affairs

Use your brain instead of relying on a traitor like Dündar who left his wife back.

Education statistics:
139a02a78ce74c6082841cc8e30f3dd4.png

f15b85371bb64259b447076982553be8.png

8d5a138e10994be4b9aa0d85153c79c2.png

etc.

The number of schools is not important. They're building larger schools than 20 years ago. That's why the number of schools is declining whereas the number of teachers is increasing noticeably since AKP came to power. This latter figure is what is really important. Quality before quantity. Germany with 8,2m pupils just has ~32k schools; we have 17,1m pupils and ~60k schools.

There is no evidence based connection between the number of mosques/churches/synagogues and the education system as a whole.

As a Kemalist, you should be happy that we have an institution like Diyanet, which saved our Muslims from adopting the Arab mentality and religious worldview. Close Diyanet and make ISIS happy if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom