What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Defencenet.gr : "Kanal Istanbul is a natural roadblock for Greek armor"

:D :D
Idiots it's the other way around, it's better for them. There will be 3-4 bridges, they could easily shoot them and Turkish forces in the Thrace would be trapped without supplies and reinforcements.

defencenet.gr was always retarded
Are they Fast-Trains or faster trains?
depends... they are normal trains for France standards :lol:

slow trains for japanese standards lol :D

Last edited:
depends... they are normal trains for France standards :lol:

slow trains for japanese standards lol :D

250km/h is a pretty decent speed for public railways.

Btw, does Turkey produce these trains domestically or exports them altogether from Europe?

Alles Roger? - watch that super Legionnaire from Australia ?

5b8370c3-5c05-4fea-8792-e23b9305ba54.jpg

The train sets are from Spain and next will be German Valeos.

About Channel Istanbul exist so many conspiracy theories, some claim that in Thrace would be giant oil and gas reserves and Channel Istanbul would be a project of the EU, to integrate
only that part of Turkey after exploration.

Some other claim it would be a barrier against refugees for the protection of the EU and many comparable conspiracies.

Izmit Bay bridge

korfez-koprusu-kus-bakisi-boyle-goruntulendi-6420971.Jpeg

Top speed and operational speed are two different things!!! Over the speed of 300km/h the electricity consumption duplicates and does not be feasible. Please be aware before you laugh at your country.
View attachment 281095 View attachment 281096
I'm not laughing at my country, what I said is true. Turkish "fast" trains are normal trains for france and slow trains for Japan.

as for the bold part, there are smarter rail systems with less friction and more efficiency in the world.
I'm not even talking about mag rails :lol:

french high speed trains reduce friction by reducing the number of axles on a wagon :)

you should look them up

I don't understand that arguments . Some people think we are already in 22.century.
Germany who has the most advanced railroad system which is also integrated in a channel transport systems with ships, will introduce 2016 the ICE 4 from Siemens-Bombardier with a maximum speed of 250 km/h per hour.
Maximum speed is not more important ICE 3 had max. over 300 km/h.
New trend is going to energy efficiency and average speed.

Great Britain mother of railroads is following the same trend. It depends on size and topography of the county.
You could drive a Hyper-speed train possibly in Russia 3 or 10 stop from Moskva to Wladiwostok;
but not in Germany, GB or Turkey.

Hochgeschwindigkeitszüge in England

I don't understand that arguments . Some people think we are already in 22.century.
Germany who has the most advanced railroad system which is also integrated in a channel transport systems with ships, will introduce 2016 the ICE 4 from Siemens-Bombardier with a maximum speed of 250 km/h per hour.
Maximum speed is not more important ICE 3 had max. over 300 km/h.
New trend is going to energy efficiency and average speed.

Great Britain mother of railroads is following the same trend. It depends on size and topography of the county.
You could drive a Hyper-speed train possibly in Russia 3 or 10 stop from Moskva to Wladiwostok;
but not in Germany, GB or Turkey.

Hochgeschwindigkeitszüge in England
I dont like the design of ICE4, ICE3 looked more modern and sleek.

shitty design, nothing special and unique...it could be better if they design something unique, what does the tower represent?

Ben o milletim. Algı yönetimi neyse biliyormusun? Algı yönetimi ile iktidar da olunur 100% de alınır. Ona bakarsan kenan evrene de yüzde 90 küsür oy verdilerdi.

İşte senin yaşın kaç bilmem ama kusura bakma biraz cahilsin. Türkiye'de önceden bir millet vardı ve onların karşısında vatan hainleri, bölücüler vardı. Şu anda hükümetekiler aynen arap liderleri gibidir, savaş çıksa ilk önce vatanı bunlar terk eder kaçar gider. Ben AKP'ye oy verenlere hain demiyorum, çünkü çoğu vatansever eski MHPli ve diğer vatansever partilere oy veren kişilerdi ama çoğu cahil, ve AKP nin yürüttüğü algı yönetimi çok iyi.

Sana bir soru şimdi kardeş. Bir savaş çıksa, kurtuluş savaşı gibi, sen sanıyormusun bu yeni çıkma AKP yalakaları savaşacak? İlk kaçan bu hainler olur. Savasacaklar belli, Atatürkçü ama gerçek Atatürkçüler, Ülkücüler ve diğer vatanseverler ki bunlar ülkenin %80 nini teşkil eder. İnan bana AKP nin kemikleşmiş oyları yok ama bütün medya ellerinde.

Daha üç beş ay önce vatan hainleri ile pazarlık yapan bunlar değilmiydi? Milleti alevi, Sünni, Şii diye ayıran bunlar değilmi? Benim için Sünni de Şii de alevi de Türkse hepsi bendendir. Çok uzatmak istemem.

her yorum altına yazmaktan sıkıldım akpli filan olmadıgımı yine belirtim *** kafanda bi önyargı olusmasın diye.

hee, o ataturkcuyum diyenlerin savasacagından hic kuskum yok. bir de, boyle cok yazıp, cizip, kafa patlatmaya filan da gerek yok, oyu aldılar, bir dahaki secimleri bekleyip gerekirse halk sandıga gomer, buna biz demokrasi diyoruz. bak avrupada ulkeleri ne savaslar verdi buralara gelmek icin sonunda demokraside herkes uslu bi sekilde evet demokrasi dedi. surada cıkıp 2500 sayfa da yazsan, bu isin sonu yine buna cıkar, secimleri bekle, halk dersini versin. bunun otesinde her ne kadar haklı olursan ol, bir sey ister veya ararsan, bu ulke icin hayırlı olmaz ve senin ideolojini, kisisel cıkarlarını sorgulamak zorunda kalırız. yani çok çeneni yorma.

That design is complex and i doubt if it can be built like illustrated in real life.

Sure it looks nice, but in all honesty who cares about a flight tower? money can be spent more wisely on main terminal etc...

That design is complex and i doubt if it can be built like illustrated in real life.

Sure it looks nice, but in all honesty who cares about a flight tower? money can be spent more wisely on main terminal etc...

complex? how so ?

Back
Top Bottom