What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

that's the dumbest reason I've heard to build a canal

Who's going to pay those incerased real estate prices?

You and I

I'd rather spend that money on something more sensible like civilian airliner R&D
or a freaking space telescope

Where do you see me say that as the reason to build it?
It's just one of the benefits.

The canal is a great idea, it creates a lot of jobs immediately and a lot of wealth creation for all the (poor and rich) land and property owners in the canal area.
New toll roads and bridges will bring in money for Istanbul.

I also hope Turkish aeronautics and aerospace industries will really take off soon too but I highly doubt that the only thing getting in the way of that is money.
I don't like akp but they are not stupid, this is a great plan.I just wish they make more of these mega scale projects outside of the Istanbul area.

Where do you see me say that as the reason to build it?
It's just one of the benefits.

The canal is a great idea, it creates a lot of jobs immediately and a lot of wealth creation for all the (poor and rich) land and property owners in the canal area.
New toll roads and bridges will bring in money for Istanbul.

I also hope Turkish aeronautics and aerospace industries will really take off soon too but I highly doubt that the only thing getting in the way of that is money.
I don't like akp but they are not stupid, this is a great plan.I just wish they make more of these mega scale projects outside of the Istanbul area.
they are stupid and canal istanbul project is a fucking brain fart.

Stating toll roads and bridges as a benefit :lol: what if I told you there's a bridge there already and it's called land.

Bring in money... from who?
Aliens? or us?

create jobs and who's going to pay their wages? Aliens?

Suez channel is a paid passage, same will be to Channel Istanbul and privileged passage.

Otherwise you have to wait in Dardanelles or Bosporus, cause of traffic and weather.

Tunnel Istanbul contract to be signed at 23. December 2015

061220150026204924821_2.jpg

061220150107055038585_2.jpg

how it if Pakistan govt do like that for its metro projects

Sure Turkish EXIM Bank would support Turkish companies to realize that in our brother/sister nation.

Turkish brothers should come and explore our country because lots of opportunities here in Pakistan esspecially infrastructure projects, agriculture, accross the country and take benefits by investing and Pakistani govt will facilitate them as Pakistani people like more our Turkish brother country.

Back
Top Bottom