What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

H8NvY_1444825097_6797.jpg

İstanbul'a 365 metrelik dev kule: İnşaat başladı! - Emlak Gündemi Haberleri

New antenna tower to be built on Çamlıca Hill / Istanbul

I believe it is to remove the antenna park. A similar minor communication tower is in Büyükcekmece

133098-3-4-2b772.jpg

Another one? They just built one to decrease the number of antennas which look ugly, filling it again with towers doesnt make much sense to me.

When this one is built all others will be taken down.

Wasnt there a new one finished a couple years ago?

No. There is the company called the Anten A.Ş. started to take over all the antennas and leave just one or maybe two, one on the other side (Near the TÜYAP Show Center, that must be the one you are talking about) . I have been to Çamlıca like a month ago there is that ugly old tower which I think has never been used and I don't know why. Hopefully, finally all the ugly stuff will be taken down. This was planned to hapen earlier I think but delayed somehow. 2016 should be the year when all individual analog terrestrial broadcasts have to be ceased.

Last edited:
The biggest projects are always made by muslim Turks.

Cyprus peace operation was made by Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan. Later he also made a huge industrial leap by laying the foundation for turkish car manufacturing companies. Without state support leeches like koc crypto jews will never invest a penny in Turkey.

Today AKP government ordered tübitak to lay the fundaments for another huge industrial leap project. The domestic turkish branded milli car industry project.

State purchasing intelectuell property rights from bankrupt saab company. AKP minister declared that turkey state will support manufacturers to use this property rights and expertise.

LOL.

Ridiculous criticism and very typical for Kemalists. This project was completed by AK Party. That's it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom