What's new

Huge number of complaints against Altaf Hussain

Guvera

Reaction score
This was published yesterday but our main news channels were afraid of showing this news, i saw this on Waqt News and then i confirmed this from BBC Urdu. The news is about huge number of complaints that london police have recieved after a threatening speech by MQM chief Altaf Hussain to the people of karachi and mainly against PTI & its supporters.

????????? - ?BBC Urdu? - ?????: ????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????

Who listens to normal Pakistanis, let alone delusional ones??

Who listens to normal Pakistanis, let alone delusional ones??

Didnt he clearly say he will unleash MQM badmash on teen talwar and they will cut protestors with talwars?
Do you need recording of his words?

Now Altaf is detracting from his statement. Read his statement in today newspapers, in which he said he quoted out of context :yay: Salay ki phaat gai hay,,, itni complaints kai bad

wow...I just can't believe this....kal raja rental k news aur aj Altaf bhai k baray mai?ooolalalalala:rofl:

MQM claims to be a very principaled party! and then they change their statements everyday! & their leader keeps drunk dialing to a whole nation and bugging them!!!

and they speak clear urdu that everyone understands and then they come and totally deny it! the biggest lying shameful party! & leader who looks like a mota kofta!

Lets hope London take action against him, and arrest him. And bar him from talking to people of Pakistan. If case is registered against him at UK, then that can be used at ECP as a tool to kick out this guy's presidency of the party.

If London don't take action against him, then for sure they are equally involve in protecting this guy.

Didnt he clearly say he will unleash MQM badmash on teen talwar and they will cut protestors with talwars?
Do you need recording of his words?

Bhai honestly mujhe recording provide ker do to acha hai kion ke as far as I remember (mei ne poori speech suni nahi hai) I think he said ke agar mei bhi apne saathion ko kaho to woh teen talwaar walon ko chalni ker den or something like that. Lekin us ne yeh nahi kaha ke mei aisa keronga ya ker dunga etc. Basically he said ke aihetejaaj kerna hai to kero lekin badmaashi mat kero aur gaalian mat do kion ke agar hum ne badmaashi ka jawaab dia to apko bohat problem ho jayegi.

Bhai honestly mujhe recording provide ker do to acha hai kion ke as far as I remember (mei ne poori speech suni nahi hai) I think he said ke agar mei bhi apne saathion ko kaho to woh teen talwaar walon ko chalni ker den or something like that. Lekin us ne yeh nahi kaha ke mei aisa keronga ya ker dunga etc. Basically he said ke aihetejaaj kerna hai to kero lekin badmaashi mat kero aur gaalian mat do kion ke agar hum ne badmaashi ka jawaab dia to apko bohat problem ho jayegi.

Wah bhai ji kitgni innocency ha bori walay altaf bhai k shukar ha unhon ne order nhi dia. unhien ne to bs smjhaya k Beta AInda aisa kroge to aisa me ker bhi skata hun isay dhmaki thori na kehte ha. Ab in pagal pakistanion ko kon smjhaey. Kash Inhon ne Urdu Altaf Bhai Bori Walay se perhi hoti to inki khopri me unhi k context se bat smjh aati ha. Wo kya hana MAAR NHI PYAAR. unhon to bs pyar se danta log awien gussa ker rhe han.

Bullshit :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom