What's new

Huff, puff, India will finally be a $2 trillion economy this year

you are turning forum into personal fights.... don't why @WebMaster leaving you alone.. lol you are dragging me into off topic...

You attack the hard working men and women of our country looking for a better life and you expect me to take that lying down? You attacked me personally and I gave you a fitting reply. When you have no comeback, you run to the mods. I have no reason to get personal if you don't insult my country.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they are rich enough to go overseas and visit countries. Infact we became the largest tourist spenders last year according to the UN. Go to any major tourist destination and you will see Chinese tourists, you will never see Indians because they are too busy in the back of call centres doing shameful things to women. :lol:

:offpost:

All your workers are billionaire ....

You attack the hard working men and women of our country looking for a better life and you expect me to take that lying down? You attacked me personally and I gave you a fitting reply. When you have no comeback, you run to the mods. I have no reason to get personal if you don't insult my country.

we had seen plenty video's regarding some industries using workers as slave... my reply is based on your previous post.... where you are talking hygiene etc...

we had seen plenty video's regarding some industries using workers as slave... my reply is based on your previous post.... where you are talking hygiene etc...

They are not slaves, they come from families that have nothing and any money they get they will work for. There is a niche market for all type of people. The uneducated people go into low paying jobs to support their families. They sacrifice a great deal to make their children go to school. Chinese wages are now growing at 20% per year and is no longer the cheapest wages. Our lowest paying workers probably earn more than many countries in South Asia, Southeast Sdia and Africa.
Slavery is working for free. No one in China works for free, otherwise no one would work. Try to be mature.

i can come back to your level.. but im not interested in stpid fights in internet forum.. i would get nothing by going into off topic...so i stopped argument with you..i don't want make thread worse like you are doing... this forum is not yours, not mine... it is some others... who worked hard to bring the forum to this level.... until few days ago, before you come... i thought chinese members are well cultured( i had personal experience) but you guys changed my mind within few days... lol what eva... don't spoil thread and forum...

Our IT domestic market is bigger than India so our IT companies serve our domestic market instead of white man market. India is a dictatorship, how else would the Gandhi family rule decade after decade, oh they have 'elections' right? :lol:
India is a democracy like the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

If you are so great, why do you care about India? The only topic you comment is India.

They are not slaves, they come from families that have nothing and any money they get they will work for. There is a niche market for all type of people. The uneducated people go into low paying jobs to support their families. They sacrifice a great deal to make their children go to school. Chinese wages are now growing at 20% per year and is no longer the cheapest wages. Our lowest paying workers probably earn more than many countries in South Asia, Southeast Sdia and Africa.
Slavery is working for free. No one in China works for free, otherwise no one would work. Try to be mature.

We give matured answers to mature people.....sadly your are not the one :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom