What's new

Huff, puff, India will finally be a $2 trillion economy this year

2 trillion , does that matter? i mean at all?

what economy?

Monsoon-based agriculture economy or overseas labour remmittance & call centre-based "service" economy?

Some low life primitive trolls seem to fancy themselves as some kind of experts it seems.

After a hard day at work, wiping those IPad screens with n-Hexane (with all those side effects), I won't consider it unusual but pathetic it would still be.

@Speeder 2 1. Indias agricultural sector contributes around 15% to our GDP

2. GDP is made up only by goods/services made inside a country, remmittances are NOT included
3. Call centres are only a fraction of our service industry

At least do some research before embarrassing yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

2. GDP is made up only by goods/services made inside a country, remmittances are NOT included

He is beyond that.

Rather beneath that. Don't expect anything from people with serious esteem issues, a low esteem that needs constant validation through low life pathetic means.

2 trillion , does that matter? i mean at all?

what economy?

Monsoon-based agriculture economy or overseas labour remmittance & call centre-based "service" economy?

Wow that's even better, we are doing 2 trillion out of thin air. Being a Chinese height of being insecure.

Do you think he does not know that Call Center are a fraction of IT Industry? Even if you prove him with Chinese source than also he will write the same stupid thing 100 more times.

Because when you cannot win by facts, you have to try to behave this way by totally twisting the fact.
They cannot digest our huge presence in IT Industry.

Do you think he does not know that Call Center are a fraction of IT Industry?

While he is proud of making all those happy meal toys! ;)

And the fact that he can never be employed in any voice based industry. Or any industry except one that needs a robot like repetitive motion.

Wiping glass screens with n-Hexane and making those happy meal toys would be about right, in millions and millions.

While he is proud of making all those happy meal toys! ;)

And the fact that he can never be employed in that industry. Or any industry except one that needs a robot like repetitive motion.

Wiping glass screens with n-Hexane and making those happy meal toys would be about right, in millions and millions.

Exactly their major industry is labor based making profit on cheap labor. Since they have huge population and dictatorship type communism which makes decisions easier it helps.
So they do not want to recognize Indian Engineering based Industry and hence calls them calls center.

What huff puff....our economy got doubled in 4 years...is it not incredible....

don't compare with China....they coverted villages into jails....took fundamental rights from citizens to grow abnormally...

so enjoy India....work hard and look for next aim with fun....$3 trillion

What huff puff....our economy got doubled in 4 years...is it not incredible....

don't compare with China....they coverted villages into jails....took fundamental rights from citizens to grow abnormally...

so enjoy India....work hard and look for next aim with fun....$3 trillion

Your economy is mostly inflation, not real wealth. That's why your people are so poor despite these fancy 'growth' rates. Indian economy is based on agriculture and call centres. This is why India will never surpass us. It's partly about discipline and partly about intelligence.

Your economy is mostly inflation, not real wealth. That's why your people are so poor despite these fancy 'growth' rates. Indian economy is based on agriculture and call centres. This is why India will never surpass us. It's partly about discipline and partly about intelligence.

lol.... don't say to me... that chinese workers can go home and spend with family....

Exactly their major industry is labor based making profit on cheap labor. Since they have huge population and dictatorship type communism which makes decisions easier it helps.
So they do not want to recognize Indian Engineering based Industry and hence calls them calls center.

Our IT domestic market is bigger than India so our IT companies serve our domestic market instead of white man market. India is a dictatorship, how else would the Gandhi family rule decade after decade, oh they have 'elections' right? :lol:
India is a democracy like the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

I said what I had to say....your troll has no meaning to me.....

lol.... don't say to me... that chinese workers can go home and spend with family....

No, they are rich enough to go overseas and visit countries. Infact we became the largest tourist spenders last year according to the UN. Go to any major tourist destination and you will see Chinese tourists, you will never see Indians because they are too busy in the back of call centres doing shameful things to women. :lol:

Our IT domestic market is bigger than India so our IT companies serve our domestic market instead of white man market. India is a dictatorship, how else would the Gandhi family rule decade after decade, oh they have 'elections' right? :lol:
India is a democracy like the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Yes India is a dictatorship...we dont have fundamental right to have more than one kid....our villages are converted in jails....our government censor all the news etc....now go and sleep happily..:sleep:

No, they are rich enough to go overseas and visit countries. Infact we became the largest tourist spenders last year according to the UN. Go to any major tourist destination and you will see Chinese tourists, you will never see Indians because they are too busy in the back of call centres doing shameful things to women. :lol:

you are turning forum into personal fights.... don't why @WebMaster leaving you alone.. lol you are dragging me into off topic...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom