What's new

Huawei to set up global R&D centre in India

Huawei plans to induct undergrads and provide training in hardware/software development using Indian and Chinese expertise. Undergrads will be sourced from state-run colleges.

Although, very little work will be done in the software dept.- they already partnered with local software solutions firms to push ahead in that field.

2 billion investment is very significant. This will help our infrastructure and positively contribute to our knowledge base.

In retrospect, barring token gestures and military assistance in defence r&d; Chinese firms have not found it prudent to invest in pakistan. So much for brotherhood.

World outside defence.pk is so much more bigger.

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @2.40 GHz 2.40GHz
Installed memory( RAM) : 4.00GB(2.95 GB Usable)

I guess you have Windows 32 bits installed.. Pirated one :D .. Ask your vendor or friends to install 64 bit version of window.. 32 bit OS support only 3 gb even if you have 8 gb installed..

Well this is no surprise- Miscorsoft,Apple,IBM, HP etc all have major R&D efforts ongoing in India- India is a perfect base for these guys- common language, well educated and hard working people and low costs relatively to the West to boot!

I guess you have Windows 32 bits installed.. Pirated one :D .. Ask your vendor or friends to install 64 bit version of window.. 32 bit OS support only 3 gb even if you have 8 gb installed..
nah windows 32 bit supports upto 4 gb out of it 3.5 gb is usable.(atleast in my computer 3.5 gb is usable)

Forgot this one, ya 32 bit WINDOWS supports only 3 GB

In China it's hardly see anything India...Maybe that's a difference!

I dont know if infosys can be successful in China. hope they can.

state bank of indian is mainly targeting trading and investment business with related Chinese and indian companies.
indian banks have a low international rating and here is a recent downgrade by Moody:
icici-among-indian-banks-that-face-moody-s-downgrade
suzlon is losing big money in China they are selling their stakes to China Power (Tianjin) New Energy Development Company Ltd (CPNE).
Suzlon Energy sells China manufacturing unit for $60M | VCCircle

R&D for software/system supporting ? I don't think India has the talents pool of hardware engineering.

Agree bro, they should of made it in Pakistan instead aka natural allies.

Thank You China, not only will the investment will create jobs in India. But this will also create a massive multiplier effect, with more businesses being successful due to internet and phone infrastructure increasing.

my cousin bought new dell... he using same os windows-7 32 bit.... but he is able to use 3.5 gb ram......

indocarib he's right. If you want to lure more investment you have to be among them to let them know you exit, in great hump. Indian biz should go to China more for publicity in return more Chinese money overflow will come to your land.

indocarib he's right. If you want to lure more investment you have to be among them to let them know you exit, in great hump. Indian biz should go to China more for publicity in return more Chinese money overflow will come to your land.

what kind of investment strategy is that?

Why? No one told Huawei about our IQ standards..:azn:

LOL this is what they teach in Pakistan about India,

There are 312 engineering colleges in Maharastra alone, so you can imagine how many colleges in India. So talent pool wise India ranks among the best after developed countries and China.

http://www.go2engineering.com/html/New_List_Of_Engg_Colleges.pdf

Last I remember, there were more than 800 engineering colleges in AP.

Excerpt from Wiki.

Andhra Pradesh has 1,330 arts, science and commerce colleges; 1,000 MBA and MCA colleges; 847 engineering colleges; 53 medical colleges, and one Indian Institute of Technology (in Hyderabad). The student to teacher ratio in higher education is 19:1.

Back
Top Bottom