What's new

Huawei to set up global R&D centre in India

Lenovo :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:................ I bought new laptop my god it having painting problem, and no proper customer service............ poor sound quality, in 4 gb ram only 2.95 gb is usable ...whereas dell having 3.45 gb usable .................. :hitwall: don't bring lenovo name again please...

well your opinion on lenova is hardly relevant this is what count mate

Lenovo is now the second-largest computer-maker in the world and the fastest-growing computer-maker among the top four vendors for the past 10 quarters. And it is positioning itself to replace HP at the top of the PC universe, analysts say.

The 2012 Computer Reliability Report ranked Lenovo No. 1. Meanwhile, the company's hardware has won design awards.

"They used to build ugly stuff," Silicon Valley analyst Rob Enderle said. "Now a lot of their stuff is absolutely beautiful
."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-challenge-hewlett-packard.html#ixzz1ypGMU1wc

Please dont open your foul mouth or atleast make sure you know what you talking about .

Lots of US and other companies are working which make sure of quality...but if you buy chinese company product..they are bad real bad....My friends bought Lenovo.....became scrape in 2 years....

sorry mate, I work for Cognizant and the entire office is run with LENOVO AND DELL desktops and laptops and to your dumb head, the confort and performance of LENOVO beats the crap out of DELL

Götterdämmerung;3102840 said:
What consumer product do you have at home that is made in the US? I can't think of any in my household.

Its all manufactured in China under strict quality standards of Multinational companies....

Care to explain to me how Lenovo became the second biggest PC manufacturer if their products were shoddy? Lenovo has a great reputation in Germany, particularly in the business sector.

Lenovo bcame a strong brand only after their acquisition of IBM's Computer manufacture division... IBM sells PC group to Lenovo - CNET News

well your opinion on lenova is hardly relevant this is what count mate

Lenovo is now the second-largest computer-maker in the world and the fastest-growing computer-maker among the top four vendors for the past 10 quarters. And it is positioning itself to replace HP at the top of the PC universe, analysts say.

The 2012 Computer Reliability Report ranked Lenovo No. 1. Meanwhile, the company's hardware has won design awards.

"They used to build ugly stuff," Silicon Valley analyst Rob Enderle said. "Now a lot of their stuff is absolutely beautiful
."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-challenge-hewlett-packard.html#ixzz1ypGMU1wc

Please dont open your foul mouth or atleast make sure you know what you talking about .

:what: lolz....... first of all did you understand my post...... I bought new lenovo, and it got bubbles with in 2 months :rofl:.... only 2.95 gb ram is usable ..... are you sick or what???? you opened your foul mouth...... im just telling what problems i faced..... It don't care what Rob enderle said...... There is no proper customer service for lenovo whereas dell provide good service....

:what: lolz....... first of all did you understand my post...... I bought new lenovo, and it got bubbles with in 2 months :rofl:.... only 2.95 gb ram is usable ..... are you sick or what???? you opened your foul mouth...... im just telling what problems i faced..... It don't care what Rob enderle said...... There is no proper customer service for lenovo whereas dell provide good service....

Lots of US and other companies are working which make sure of quality...but if you buy chinese company product..they are bad real bad....My friends bought Lenovo.....became scrape in 2 years....

dont deepen the trolls by quoting something out of your delusion

Its all manufactured in China under strict quality standards of Multinational companies....

And it's the same people who supervise the production line that produce Chinese branded products.

Lenovo bcame a strong brand only after their acquisition of IBM's Computer manufacture division... IBM sells PC group to Lenovo - CNET News

Sure, but it takes more than buying a company and make it successful and stay competitive. IBM was on death row when it sold its PC sector to Lenovo.

also add uptu uttar pradesh technical university alone have 738 collages

in my office we use lenovo laptops and they are working fine till now...btw i work in datacenter industry and 95 % devices( routers servers etc) are made in china and other in taiwan....

dont deepen the trolls by quoting something out of your delusion

look whose talking..... I mentioned whateva problems i faced..... I liked Lenovo first,that is why i bought it...... But due to the performance ,painting problem, and customer service , i changed my opinion..... lolz is it wrong to mention what problems i faced????...... I guess i have right to differ with you......

Not sure what happened in your box, check out your machine if there are unnecessary services thare are running and occupying your RAM.
For sure i know that when a machine is packed with a 4 GB RAM atleast 3.8 GB is available for usage out of which OS takes 20 - 30 % based on what OS you are running

Not sure what happened in your box, check out your machine if there are unnecessary services thare are running and occupying your RAM.
For sure i know that when a machine is packed with a 4 GB RAM atleast 3.8 GB is available for usage out of which OS takes 20 - 30 % based on what OS you are running

Im formatted entire HD.... still only 2.95 GB available...... That's what i am saying.... atleast 3.5+ gb should available.... But even with DoS only 2.95 GB available.... I don't know what these guys found wrong in posts.....:undecided:

Lenovo brings cutting-edge computing devices | Jaipur News, All ...

Kolkata: Lenovo, India’s leading PC manufacturer, on Monday announced the launch of a series of new products to cater to the growing demand for a large and diversified consumers in eastern India.The product series, comprising IdeaPad U310, U410 Ultrabook and IdeaPad Z580 and G580 PCs, would now be available across the region including Lenovo’s all exclusive stores.
“With a strong focus on offering world class products to consumers, the new range of sleek machines embody the convergence of style and performance and are perfect tools for consumers to manage every aspect of their digital lives,” said Director, Consumer Division, Lenovo India Mr Rajesh Thadani

Describing eastern India, particularly West Bengal, as one of the largest consumer market and holds the potential to emerge as a big hub for PC users, Mr Thadani said the launch of new Lenovo products was in tune with the company’s overall strategy to drive rapid expansion in the domestic market.
“Today, Lenovo has over 1000 retail stores across India and will continue to invest in the market going forward,” he stated.

Meanwhile, Lenovo has partnered with Eastern Logic, Technocrat, Supreme and Galaxy to help the company properly address the burgeoning PC requirements of consumers.

Lenovo brings cutting-edge computing devices | Jaipur News, All Related News of Jaipur

Im formatted entire HD.... still only 2.95 GB available......
as most INDIANS(including me) work on WINDOWS, i hope you are too using the same, after installing the OS, right click on your "MY COMPUTER" and go to properties and find out how much is installed. I seriously doublt if you have a 4 GB RAM installed there.
if its 4 GB and the usable is what you say, then get your BOX back to the vendor and screw that guy. he should be able to fix your problem

Lenovo brings cutting-edge computing devices | Jaipur News, All ...

Kolkata: Lenovo, India’s leading PC manufacturer, on Monday announced the launch of a series of new products to cater to the growing demand for a large and diversified consumers in eastern India.The product series, comprising IdeaPad U310, U410 Ultrabook and IdeaPad Z580 and G580 PCs, would now be available across the region including Lenovo’s all exclusive stores.
“With a strong focus on offering world class products to consumers, the new range of sleek machines embody the convergence of style and performance and are perfect tools for consumers to manage every aspect of their digital lives,” said Director, Consumer Division, Lenovo India Mr Rajesh Thadani

Describing eastern India, particularly West Bengal, as one of the largest consumer market and holds the potential to emerge as a big hub for PC users, Mr Thadani said the launch of new Lenovo products was in tune with the company’s overall strategy to drive rapid expansion in the domestic market.
“Today, Lenovo has over 1000 retail stores across India and will continue to invest in the market going forward,” he stated.

Meanwhile, Lenovo has partnered with Eastern Logic, Technocrat, Supreme and Galaxy to help the company properly address the burgeoning PC requirements of consumers.

Lenovo brings cutting-edge computing devices | Jaipur News, All Related News of Jaipur

Lolz i live in Andhra... I know all the stuff no need to post more links, that is why bought it.... Im one of unsatisfied customer for various reasons.... Not because of made in China......

Lolz i live in Andhra... I know all the stuff no need to post more links, that is why bought it.... Im one of unsatisfied customer for various reasons.... Not because of made in China......

as most INDIANS(including me) work on WINDOWS, i hope you are too using the same, after installing the OS, right click on your "MY COMPUTER" and go to properties and find out how much is installed. I seriously doublt if you have a 4 GB RAM installed there.
if its 4 GB and the usable is what you say, then get your BOX back to the vendor and screw that guy. he should be able to fix your problem

I know about it bro...

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @2.40 GHz 2.40GHz
Installed memory( RAM) : 4.00GB(2.95 GB Usable)

Back
Top Bottom