What's new

Huawei seeks an alliance with other Chinese firms to push US giant out of Asia

You think we aren't aware of it? But a cross bred Viet / Chinese like you had to spell it out.

wow, who piss in your cereal?

My post isn't even a reply to you, and you come out all gun blazing?

And who am I exactly? A dirty indian? A Viet/Chinese cross bred? Or a Banana? I cannot be all 3, I am afraid you people are going to need to pick one.

misleading title!

Even if Huawei and Oppo successful with the new OS, where outside China will use chinese OS?

Vietnam’s smartphone makers such as Vsmart with 125 million phone per year capacity certainly not. They will continue using evil western imperialism OS, chips and other hardware. We need real export markets in the West, not chinese propaganda.

We can’t let our people go hungry to bed just to sastify their propaganda.
OS is about experience. If the OS can give new or cool experience there will be market segment including in vietnam.

TikTok needs to put a disclaimer that they do not allow any content that the CPC deems "political"

since that is what you are saying.
In the spirit of honestly, that is the only way for Tiktok to go..... except they won't because they know if they do that western audience will stop using it, so better to just secretly delete.

Honestly, this is an Honest question.
Give me a good, logical, reality based reason people in the West would leave Google play store for a Chinese app store?

Half the apps like twitter, Facebook, etc are outright banned in China and western audience is now becoming aware and resisting CPC influence in their lives.
So why would these people give up the Play store?
That's the difference between Tiktok and twitter/facebook. Tiktok was designed to bring happyness. It tends to stay away from politics. Twitter and facebook on the other hand, spread political rumors, hatred. We all know the ugly role twitter and facebook played in inciting Syria civil war. When there is a riot, the first thing government should do is cutting twitter and facebook. Just like India did recently.

Made-in-China are more important than Google. Because it related to your money and living standard. Google only brings convienence(Not any more if China bans Google worldwide). Google can easily be replaced. There are so many similiar services available. Made-in-China can not be replaced.

I'm not saying the west would leave Google for Chinese apps. Think about this, when Huawei can not operate American apps and google can not operate Chinese apps, if there is an European or Japnese company who offers both, how competitve this company would be? The world would break Google domination. And this is totally acceptable for Huawei and other Chinese companies. French government is going to impose digital tax to google. And EU has realized they rely too much on American software/net companies. Good news for Huawei if EU decides to develop self "google" or introduce alternative.

That's different between Tiktok and twitter/facebook. Tiktok was designed to bring happyness. It tend to stay away from politics. Twitter and facebook on the other hand, spread political rumors, hatred. We all know the ugly role twitter and facebook played in inciting Syria civil war. When there is a riot, the first thing government should do you is cutting twitter and facebook. Just like India did recently.

Made-in-China are more important than Google. Because it related to your money and living standard. Google only brings convienence(Not any more if China bans Google worldwide). Google can easily be replaced. They are so many similiar services available. Made-in-China can not be replaced.

I'm not saying the west would leave Google for Chinese apps. Think about this, when Huawei can not operate American apps and google can not operate Chinese apps, if there is an European or Japnese company who offers both, how competitve this company would be? The world would break Google domination. And this is totally acceptable for Huawei and other Chinese companies. French government is going to impose digital tax to google. And EU has realized they rely too much on American software/net companies. Good news for Huawei if EU decides to develop self "google" or introduce alternative.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, I'm laughing at the fact that you most likely actually believe the first line you wrote.
Indoctrination in patriotic education is one hell of a drug.

I'm sorry, I am not going to lie to you but this is getting boring.
It's like talking to a robot programmed with talking points.

I come to PDF for genuine human discussion and sharing of thoughts and Ideas.
Not to talk to robots who cannot have thoughts outside of the CPC.

Please do not take offense to this, I am just calling what I see.

Don't worry, I am sure you gained a lot of social credit tho, so you certainly didn't waste your time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, I'm laughing at the fact that you most likely actually believe the first line you wrote.
Indoctrination in patriotic education is one hell of a drug.

I'm sorry, I am not going to lie to you but this is getting boring.
It's like talking to a robot programmed with talking points.

Don't worry, I am sure you gained a lot of social credit tho, so you certainly didn't waste your time.
En. I didn't expect to be admitted by a religion oriented person. The difference between us is: I'm Chinese and I'm in China talking Chinese company and stuff. You are a Pakistani. You are in Canada talking about American company. Just wait and see how far Huawei will go outside China.

En. I didn't expect to be admitted by a religion oriented person. The difference between us is: I'm Chinese and I'm in China talking Chinese company and stuff. You are a Pakistani. You are in Canada talking about American company. Just wait and see how far Huawei will go outside China.

I think the one thing you and I can both agree is that the VPN companies in China are making a killing selling their services to a market of 1.5 billion Chinese people.
So let's just leave it at that agreement :toast_sign:

I think the one thing you and I can both agree is that the VPN companies in China are making a killing selling their services to a market of 1.5 billion Chinese people.
So let's just leave it at that agreement :toast_sign:
Blocking some American softwares/websites is part of the reasons why China is the only country in the world that doesn't rely on American Google/Facebook and successfully created Chinese version ecosystem. This is much more important than the inconvenience brought by the block.

Made-in-China can't be defeated because there is no other country that can supply so many scientists/engineers/skilled workers/huge market. Chinese are atheists so we can focus on education and work. Religion oriented countries can never compete with China.

And there are not many Chinese using VPN.

OS is about experience. If the OS can give new or cool experience there will be market segment including in vietnam.
Ok experience but chinese OS is much like chinese movies, chinese musics, chinese... if people in Vietnam don’t like China in general because you are racists then they don’t buy.

AHA

People come to DPF for learning,for geniune human discussion, but Cnese here for talking nonsense like Ah Q cos they never can win in a normal discussion .Thats why I put most of Cnese here on ignore list cos its just a waste talking to them :laugh:

Google "true story of Ah Q" and u will understand more abt Cnese character and realize that China now is collapsing like Ah Q time :lol:

---------
Ah Q is a bully to the less fortunate but fearful of those who are above him in rank, strength, or power. He persuades himself mentally that he is spiritually "superior" to his oppressors even as he succumbs to their tyranny and suppression. Lu Xun exposes Ah Q's extreme faults as symptomatic of the Chinese national character of his time. The ending of the piece is equally poignant and satirical.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Story_of_Ah_Q

Back
Top Bottom