What's new

Huawei seeks an alliance with other Chinese firms to push US giant out of Asia

I don't think it's easy other than Chinese for rest of us a phone with without play store is as good as using no phone at all.

Creating the whole ecosystem will take a long time, it maybe will take at minimum a decade.

That is under a scenario they know what they are doing, have a bold long term plan and have huge support from the community worldwide.

As well as it must be better than the current ecosystem.

Thats never work cos everyone just wanna see CN collapse

Hwei share in VN drop from 6% to 1% after Google ban and the buyers r mainly Cnese working in VN :lol:

Good idea that. Play store is not as important as it is hyped up to be. What does it do ? Think deeper. W can live without Google. It's just in our heads
It depends on what we want to see in the future. Google is an octopus. And can killl.us all. I would let china lol is rather than Google

Creating the whole ecosystem will take a long time, it maybe will take at minimum a decade.

That is under a scenario they know what they are doing, have a bold long term plan and have huge support from the community worldwide.

As well as it must be better than the current ecosystem.

The thing is, technology like this, you don't have decades to catch up or create your own ecosystem. 10 years later, the mobile phone scene would not be the same one it is today. Think about it. today it's google and playstore, 10 years ago, it was iTunes, 20 years ago, there wasn't even a eco-system on mobile phone. And if it would take that much time for Huawei to build the eco-system, then once they can put that online, it would instantly become a outdated system.

Huawei can probably pushes the west out of China, but out of Asia? I don't see even a remote chance that it would happens. Especially the other giant and the world leader of mobile technology is also in Asia.

doubtful
good for Chinese market
but not much for other nations

Google and it's apps have become staple of everyday internet

and besides following Chinese would irk USA gov

why do it when Google provides overall better services

and obviously Chinese gov would have deeper access to huwaei users data then USA gov has of Google users

Google is ez to replace. Give it a few more years for HMS ecosystem to fully blossom.

On the other hand, I'm more interested in Huawei's (first) move to replace Windows (ie. Laptops shipping with Deepin Linux). This new version of Deepin will release on Jan 20, 2020. Just look how gorgeous it is.

I'm thinking I could install a Windows virtual machine in Deepin for anything that needs .NET framework. Coz then I can tell Microsoft to take a hike for good from spying on my computer...

I don't think it's easy other than Chinese for rest of us a phone with without play store is as good as using no phone at all.

Well.. Apple is not using play store.. and it's still around.. :)
Just give plenty of incentives for mobile app developers to create content for HMS, most mobile app dev will be happy to give a try... as long as there's money to be made... It's not as if those apps dev are only allowed to develop for Android or Apple... They might even have more success in the new ecosystem as there are less competition (at least initially).

Well.. Apple is not using play store.. and it's still around.. :)
Just give plenty of incentives for mobile app developers to create content for HMS, most mobile app dev will be happy to give a try... as long as there's money to be made... It's not as if those apps dev are only allowed to develop for Android or Apple... They might even have more success in the new ecosystem as there are less competition (at least initially).
Apple biggest market is CN, if Cnese stop buying Iphone then Apple will be dead like Hwei. Not mentioning that Apple fan also nid Gmail, Youtube, Google map cos Apple map suck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom