What's new

HTT-40 Aircraft will be ready by mid 2015: HAL

But in this case... it seems that HAL is busy building the proverbial unwanted child.

So what. It is not the only thing that HAL is building. So far if HAL was busy producing "Boy Children"; let it get some practice in creating and bringing up a "Girl Child".
Parenting (or developing aerospace) requires development of all kinds of Skills! :D

DSC08271-798787.JPG

why not finish lca first and then take up new project.Core tech must be perfected e.g kaveri engine , quickly.

Lets wait and see what they will come up with. IAF has really hurt HAL this time

Don't blame the IAF. HAL couldn't meet an obvious need in a timely manner. That's HAL's fault. I would rather see fewer pilots die than wait for HAL to get the plane in operation (I bet this isn't ready until 2016 at least).

Made in India solutions are great. But not great enough to have soldiers die for them to become operational. Would you risk your own life flying an old unsafe aircraft to give HAL the time it needs to make its products meet operational requirements?

I was never blaming IAF,and i 100% agree what IAF did was right.

Back
Top Bottom