What's new

HSL Rejects collaboration with Turkish Anadolu Shipyard for 5 FSS project

But the Turkish ships provided to india are dirty cheap
India just rejected?

But the Turkish ships provided to india are dirty cheap
India just rejected?

The deal with turkey was made for the carrot and stick approach. Otherwise, fleet support ships don't need global tender. These are more like cargo ships which India can build with ease. India makes much more sophisticated ships & even very large crude carriers (VLCC). Even though all our shipyards are currently at peak operating capacity with a range of destroyers, frigates, corvettes, subs apart from private vessels being built, It could be a fall out of Turkey cosying up to Pakistan and raising Kashmir issue at the recently concluded UNGA

The deal with turkey was made for the carrot and stick approach. Otherwise, fleet support ships don't need global tender. These are more like cargo ships which India can build with ease. India makes much more sophisticated ships & even very large crude carriers (VLCC). Even though all our shipyards are currently at peak operating capacity with a range of destroyers, frigates, corvettes, subs apart from private vessels being built, It could be a fall out of Turkey cosying up to Pakistan and raising Kashmir issue at the recently concluded UNGA

Haha. You actually believe that. So much wrong with that statement. I realise that attempting to counter your statement is a waste of my time and also yours.

Not sure about the veracity of the news, will have to confirm.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ews-turkey-shipyard-conflict-world-war-3-asia

https://www.defensenews.com/industr...ets-turkish-shipyard-over-ties-with-pakistan/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-targets-turkish-shipyard-over-ties-with-pakistan.638128/

stick? yeah right! a brave people you indeed are!!!

g d bakshi on kargil beating

You have serious comprehension issues and your response is irrelevant to my post
no my injun frand.
your post said that mighty injun empire had a policy of offering carrot and stick. meaning that the street foulers firstly offer a bribe (like the American Empire) if that fails you use your (non-existent) big stick. only thing you can use is bribes

Last edited:
By: Huma Siddiqui |
Updated: October 2, 2019 10:05:56 PM
On the completion of the evaluation, the second round of negotiations related to the price is on the agenda. This was the first time ever that a Turkish shipyard which is part of TAIS industrial group, participated in any defence contract in India.

Indian-navy.jpg

X
It may be recalled that the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had raised the Kashmir issue and had criticised the international community for not paying attention to the situation. (REUTERS)
The Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)’s collaboration with M/s Anadolu Shipyard, Turkey for the FSS project estimated to cost of $ 2.3 billion is expected to be put on a hold.

Without citing any reason, speaking to Financial Express Online on condition of anonymity, a senior official confirmed that “The contract for the 45,000-ton fleet support ships (FSS) for the Indian Navy with the Turkish Company could be delayed.”

“It could be a fall out of Turkey cosying up to Pakistan and raising Kashmir issue at the recently concluded 74th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA),” said the officer.

It may be recalled that the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had raised the Kashmir issue and had criticised the international community for not paying attention to the situation. On the sidelines of the UNGA, Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with leaders of Turkey’s strong rivals and close neighbours –Cyprus, Armenia and Greece.

Indian Navy Scorpene class submarine INS Khanderi: It’s a deadly deep-sea predator

The Turkish Shipyard was L1 and had technically qualified for the FSS project for the Indian Navy from among three other global companies who were in the race for the construction of five ships. Seven global players had initially responded to the Request for Proposal — the German ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (TKMS), Fincantieri of Italy, Navantia from Spain, Rosboronexports (ROE) from Russia and Turkey’s Anadolu Shipyard. At the end of the scrutiny only three companies including TKMS, ROE and the Turkish Shipyard was shortlisted.

Though no contract has been inked yet as the analysis of the technical and financial assessment is going on, the Turkish shipyard as part of negotiations is expected to provide ship design, supply key machinery equipment (KME) and provide technical assistance.

On the completion of the evaluation, the second round of negotiations related to the price is on the agenda. This was the first time ever that a Turkish shipyard which is part of TAIS industrial group, participated in any defence contract in India.

https://www.financialexpress.com/de...t-of-the-fss-project-for-indian-navy/1724697/

The contract should be cancelled ASAP along with Turkish embassy.

As if Turkey cares about a backward, sh*thole country that is decades behind Turkey in everything....whether living standards, prosperity, technological development, or industrialization :lol:

Here's something for you:

Turkey's population: 80 million.

Turkey's global defence export: $2.5 billion.

india's population: 1.3 billion
india's defence export: $46 million

Turkey exported 54x more defence equipment alone than your sh*thole country,,,and you think Turks would give a sh*t about this? :lol::lol::lol:

Neither do we care about that turkey chicken whose jihadi PM took so much trouble to visit New Delhi and waste our time. And Indian defence exports are worth $1.5 billion so don't just pull numbers out of your ***.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please show me the source of 1.5 billion exports for year 2018. C'mon, lets see your source.

Friendly advice: Its better not to use internet when higher on cow piss. I know its hindus national drink but still...

I blame Turks though. They conquered and butchered hindus for centuries and centuries and centuries....so much so that hindus literally became habitual of drinking piss to survive. That's my theory but I trangress

Now for the source :D

And this project alone was worth turkys total exports(as per your claims) and now they have lost it:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I am sure...Turkey is lost without sh*hole backward india lmaooo.

Chutiye, joint-projects and maintenace contracts aren't counted under exports. Turks have multiple billions of dollars worth joint projects and maintenace contracts world over. india is irrelevant and backward sh*thole. It doesn't matter on the world stage....everyone just milks it for money and that's it. Turks are doing the same :D

As if Turkey cares about a backward, sh*thole country that is decades behind Turkey in everything....whether living standards, prosperity, technological development, or industrialization :lol:

Here's something for you:

Turkey's population: 80 million.

Turkey's global defence export: $2.5 billion.

india's population: 1.3 billion
india's defence export: $46 million

Turkey exported 54x more defence equipment alone than your sh*thole country,,,and you think Turks would give a sh*t about this? :lol::lol::lol:

For some reason the Indians deluded by self grandeur think everyone will shake with fear at the power of a nation of 1.4 billion slum dwellers

For some reason the Indians deluded by self grandeur think everyone will shake with fear at the power of a nation of 1.4 billion slum dwellers

So true. These street shitters are humiliated and mocked worldover....and hence they suffer from inferiority complex.

Even Malaysian PM owned india and called 370 revokation as invasion of Kashmir. Literally nobody pays any attention to indian line of "kashmir is our internal issue :( " hahaha

Everyone calls it disputed region....even Russians! :D

https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...invokes-un-resolutions-on-kashmir-754894.html

Sorry dude, cant waste my time with mentally retarded pakistani trolls like you. You can blow turks as much as you want I don't care:lol:

Yeah as I thought.

The weakling cow piss drinker backs off and tucks his tail in his arsehole as soon as he is challenged on his bullshittry :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::lol:

Well, isn't that the history of entire people (hindus)..Conquered, dominated, and submissive to alphas (Muslims, mostly). Good you are keeping the tradition alive.

The humiliation is fun to watch though...when you realize Turkey alone exports 54x more defence equipment than your backward sh*thole india....and Turkey is just one Muslim country :D

Poor hindus and their perpetual humiliation at the hands of Muslims continue. Its okay, they'll still serve their Muslim overlords in GCC and Malaysia etc like good little pets that they are.:cheesy:

Neither do we care about that turkey chicken whose jihadi PM took so much trouble to visit New Delhi and waste our time. And Indian defence exports are worth $1.5 billion so don't just pull numbers out of your ***.

If you see that one of Hindistani try to insult Turkey as calling them a poultry name , you should know that this is an irony or inferiority complex. The name Turkey is generalized as a result of the vowel reduction with letter "e". Its phonetically written is Turkeye and its means country of Turks.

Let me give you a small anecdote: in the majority of the Middle East, the Balkans and Islamic geography, turkeys name is HİNDİ. HINDISTAN also means that lands of turkeys. ( mostly using forms hindi - hinduin - hintu etc. )

Also in traditional french they call this animal as 'poulet d’Inde' , which it means Indian chicken. Ironically: Malaysians call turkey 'ayam blander', which means "Dutch Chicken", and Cambodians call it "moan barang", "French Chicken". In other words, this confusion led to the belief that the continent of America was widely believed to be a continuation of India in the early geographical discoveries. And other reason is the trade routes of merchants.

It is thought that the HINDI phrase in our geography comes from here. But have you ever seen a Turk or another community , which is mocked with Indians in this way? No, you can't see.

Back
Top Bottom