What's new

Howrah: Mentally challenged woman allegedly raped in ATM

Why? is it legitimized in India? or you have personal issues?

In Pakistan Mukhtar Mai won international awards for faking rape.... why is it retard to talk about it, when same thing happen in India?
My friend, these statements were pretty uncalled for. I started up a thread (Gang-rape victim dies after self-immolation attempt | Page 2 ) and see for yourself, how sensibly Indian members have posted in that thread. Rape is a social ill, perhaps the worst kind of a crime against humanity. We do not post such threads to take cheap shots at each other, but to raise awareness.

My friend, these statements were pretty uncalled for. I started up a thread (Gang-rape victim dies after self-immolation attempt | Page 2 ) and see for yourself, how sensibly Indian members have posted in that thread. Rape is a social ill, perhaps the worst kind of a crime against humanity. We do not post such threads to take cheap shots at each other, but to raise awareness.

You are blinded with hate.. otherwise you, should have been able to identify the uncalled for comments of your tribe.
First, you bunch decide if you want to discuss or just like that no one question your ignorance, and than i will answer you. Mr. SyedAli.

You are free to disagree with what I say by providing proof. I am never averse to changing my view on learning something new.

That said - I think I just made you a traitor in batman's eyes by giving you a like :D
P.S: Calm down. Use the forum just to get knowledge and dont get provoked - as hard as that is!

I dont have the patience for bs. About to smoke my last cigarette of the day.

You are blinded with hate.. otherwise you, should have been able to identify the uncalled for comments of your tribe.
First, you bunch decide if you want to discuss or just like that no one question your ignorance, and than i will answer you. Mr. SyedAli.
I am blinded with hate? My tribe? You bunch? What are you talking about and what kind of language is this?

You posted something (post#1)

This is post#2: It comes from a member with a Pakistani flag:

This is post#3: It also comes from a member with a Pakistani flag:
My dear Pakistani friends, please lets end these rape threads

This is post#4: It also comes from a member with a Pakistani flag:
Yeah these threads are borderline retarded. Please no more rape threads.

Then comes your reply in which you dragged in India for a reason unknown to me. I am perplexed why you dragged in India when it were Pakistani members who suggested not to start the rape threads.

Am I blinded with hate or you are blinded due to anger?

As i said the issue is chronic, it lies in the fact that Indians like only son and not daughter getting born, a woman is considered curse and bad omen, in rural areas they burn them with dead old men, and in urban areas they just don't let them born.
RAW has imported many girls from Afghanistan but its not enough to neutralize the huge offset of abortions and burning
I agree with you .Terrorism and bomb blasts is a source of shame for our country but when some indian member post a thread about it we just take it as a news and discuss it but here when we post about the rapes which are happening everyday in india these indian members start to attack the OP rather than discussing about their society which is rapidly shifting towards raping mentally,physically challenged women ,little girls(paedophilia) .In simple words they are defending their crimes against indian women by simple not accepting it and if you try to study the psyche of some indian members on PDF you will get to know they too are potential rapists and paedophiles .
Also this OSCAR moderator is favouring indians too much and look at this disrespecting avatar of MA jinnah and his signature.

Last edited:
If people are not interested to read about rape of mentally sick (declared) than they can discuss this 3 year old girl rape from yesterday.
Three-year-old girl raped near railway tracks
Three-year-old girl raped near railway tracks - The Times of India

Some body give me a reason, why this 3 year old or that previously raped 2 year old Afghani girl, should not get noble peace prize?

If people are not interested to read about rape of mentally sick (declared) than they can discuss this 3 year old girl rape from yesterday.
Three-year-old girl raped near railway tracks
Three-year-old girl raped near railway tracks - The Times of India
No doubt storm of paedophilia is getting stronger in india. But as you will see no one will discuss it and start bashing pakistan.
Little girls and mentally challenged abnormal women are easily targets for indian men.

This is utterly shameful one using someone's pain as point scoring.

I think r@p3 in India threads should be banned.

Why? is it legitimized in India? or you have personal issues?

In Pakistan Mukhtar Mai won international awards for faking rape.... why is it retard to talk about it, when same thing happen in India?

Yes I have personal issue with rape, like I have personal issues with crimes reports 24 hours on TV, I do not want to be desensitized about crimes and rapes like most Pakistanis these days have become desensitized from killings. This is Pakistan defense forum no where i read its name as South Asia Rape forum. Also the purpose of these kind of postings is to insult each other's countries and nothing else.

This is utterly shameful one using someone's pain as point scoring.

I think r@p3 in India threads should be banned.

There is a thread about Syrians being bombed by Iranian revolution guards... and kids are getting killed with gas... shouldn't that be banned also?

Yes I have personal issue with rape, like I have personal issues with crimes reports 24 hours on TV, I do not want to be desensitized about crimes and rapes like most Pakistanis these days have become desensitized from killings. This is Pakistan defense forum no where i read its name as South Asia Rape forum. Also the purpose of these kind of postings is to insult each other's countries and nothing else.

If it is not south asian, than why are so many Indians here than? and i respect you don't like rape, but than you need not to read every thread... for that matter of fact.
If you look from bigger perspective, our intention is to highlight the hypocrisy and bigotry of the world and many people around us.
On the other hand Pakistani rape victims get their rape episodes being translated in 10 languages and getting US visa, diplomatic pressure and than international awards.
Here we are in India locals and foreigners getting raped with dozens a day and no human right agency is taking it serious.
I do not want to go any further other wise there are lots of examples of Indian hypocrisy, you know what happened to Kashmiri students!
If you don't want to see these news being making to your attention, than do write to Asma Jehangir, she get salary from human right org. and very active in Pakistan.

Last edited:
There is a thread about Syrians being bombed by Iranian revolution guards... and kids are getting killed with gas... shouldn't that be banned also?

If it is not south asian, than why are so many Indians here than? and i respect you don't like rape, but than you need not to read every thread... for that matter of fact.
If you look from bigger perspective, our intention is to highlight the hypocrisy and bigotry of the world and many people around us.
On the other hand Pakistani rape victims get their rape episodes being translated in 10 languages and getting US visa, diplomatic pressure and than international awards.
Here we are in India locals and foreigners getting raped with dozens a day and no human right agency is taking it serious.
I do not want to go any further other wise there are lots of examples of Indian hypocrisy, you know what happened to Kashmiri students!
If you don't want to see these news being making to your attention, than do write to Asma Jehangir, she get salary from human right org. and very active in Pakistan.

1. you are wrong, In toronto every news channel airs Indian rapes, in fact I never heard of any rape in Pakistan but even the rape in this post I heard it first on 680 news toronto.
2. maybe you never read my posts about India.
3. I have no problem with this making the news, my problem is the reason behind posting these kind of news. There is a lot more stuff easily available at a blink of an eye to make fun of Indians.

4. stop believing on conspiracy theories against Pakistan.

1. you are wrong, In toronto every news channel airs Indian rapes, in fact I never heard of any rape in Pakistan but even the rape in this post I heard it first on 680 news toronto.
2. maybe you never read my posts about India.
3. I have no problem with this making the news, my problem is the reason behind posting these kind of news. There is a lot more stuff easily available at a blink of an eye to make fun of Indians.

4. stop believing on conspiracy theories against Pakistan.

Go back to your posts.. and decide if you have problem with rape news or not!
and do i have permission to discuss it or people getting out of control!
I also read your posts and i know where you come with your guns to criticize.... even if it is not on Canadian news!

Absolutely sir! Our job is to expose the real hypocrite nature of our neighbours.

More disgusting is doing rape, and of you wish it should not be posted on international forums.. than you must be proud that only 1 in 100 rape of India make it to news.

Sorry buddy i am fed up of reading such news and not being able to do anything about it. As i said if u can suggest me a few measures that we can take as a common man than welcome.

Otherwise its just trolling that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom