What's new

Howrah: Mentally challenged woman allegedly raped in ATM

what not make thread of lagalised rape in Pakistan...marrying multiple women and 55 year old baba jis marrying 5 year olds. that is marriage huh

This is your justification ?

Why should I. Your response is enough to expose you.

There was no such thing... actually your response was enough to expose you.

Good to see passing by chaps helping out, although i would have preferred a cop doing the same

Ahmadis or Shias? :D

People he has not been able to overcome.
You're the ugly racist low life. I have no qualms about speaking bout my own brethren if they are wrong. You my man are the lowest of the lows, some Indian members included.

Racism is prevalent in a lot of forms in the subcontinent. However, in Pakistan.. such cases only intensify the weakness of the state. So regardless of whether a Mentally challenged woman in India was raped...which is a horrible act but essentially one of hundreds(if not thousands carried out throughout the region in a similar vein).. it does not affect the integrity of their state. Their society feels these affects.. but it does lead to West Bengal asking for independence.

You're the ugly racist low life. I have no qualms about speaking bout my own brethren if they are wrong. You my man are the lowest of the lows, some Indian members included.
did i opened the thread? block it if it is hurting you at your in some hidden place.... no need to show your character and troll.

@WebMaster there is deliberate attempt with support of Oscar.

Don't ask me, you know your friends very well.
I like both - both are my friends.
So you tell me - which of the two - or both? :D

People he has not been able to overcome.
Your spoiling the fun!
He and Asad71 are the most entertaining members of the forum!

Racism is prevalent in a lot of forms in the subcontinent. However, in Pakistan.. such cases only intensify the weakness of the state. So regardless of whether a Mentally challenged woman in India was raped...which is a horrible act but essentially one of hundreds(if not thousands carried out throughout the region in a similar vein).. it does not affect the integrity of their state. Their society feels these affects.. but it does lead to West Bengal asking for independence.
It doesnt lead to WB asking for separation. Was that a question or a statement! I think you meant to say 'but does it lead to West Bengal asking for independence' ?

Or maybe I just didnt get it ?

did i opened the thread? block it if it is hurting you at your in some hidden place.... no need to show your character and troll.

@WebMaster there is deliberate attempt with support of Oscar.

Dont turn on your words. You seem to scorn on India, yet you will spread venom against Shias and Ahmadis. Pakistanis like you are the reason we are in such deep shit. I dont care for likes from Indian members but i am against such hypocrisy you display with sheer arrogance and ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're no better, you spread shit regarding Pakistan the moment you have a chance. Please.
You are free to disagree with what I say by providing proof. I am never averse to changing my view on learning something new.

That said - I think I just made you a traitor in batman's eyes by giving you a like :D
P.S: Calm down. Use the forum just to get knowledge and dont get provoked - as hard as that is!

Oh **** you man, dont turn on your words. You seem to scorn on India, yet you will spread venom against Shias and Ahmadis. Pakistanis like you are the reason we are in such deep shit. I dont care for likes from Indian members but i am against such hypocrisy you display with sheer arrogance and ignorance.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Back
Top Bottom