What's new

howdy modi was a flop show compared to Imran Khan's & here's why...

Other than abusing Modi, your words have very little meaning or content. How is Trump attending Modi's rally where Modi openly supported Trump for elections considered as patronising Modi?

It is not Indian government but RSS. RSS has extensive organisation and infrastructure go mobilise people in USA. Most Indian Americans will ditch India for USA? Do you know the meaning of ditching? india has enough people and India doesn't mind people staying in other countries and then supporting India from there. Idea that NRI must come into Indian land is absurd. India is a base for Dharma and not just a piece of land. Indian intent is to spread dharma across, not ask every dharmics to confine himself in India.
irrelevant. you have no idea how fast america can turn coats...nazis has deeper roots in america just before world war 2, but turned tail literally over night...don't be so sure rss in ther u.s. american are the thugs of thugs...rss wouldn't know what hit em.

irrelevant. you have no idea how fast america can turn coats...nazis has deeper roots in america just before world war 2, but turned tail literally over night...don't be so sure rss in ther u.s. american are the thugs of thugs...rss wouldn't know what hit em.
We are interested in defeating democrats because of their anti-India activities. It is a message that messing with India won't go unpunished.

HOWDYMODIHANDjpg

This was the difference!
This has been explained before. Good Samaritan assists escaped dementia patient and leads him back to sheltered accommodation. Am sure Modi's family is very grateful to DT.

Regarding the rally, didn't Mugabe have more at his funeral?

We are interested in defeating democrats because of their anti-India activities. It is a message that messing with India won't go unpunished.
you still don't get it, do you? I don't think the indian sanghis here get it either...there IS no anti anyone policy in american politics...there is ONLY pro america policies and that too, where they give nothing but a hug & a pat on your back in return for everything you've got! I don't think that even the indian sanghi in america has fully grasped how it works here, you give THEM what they want FIRST...and when it is their turn to return the favor, you will become public enemy number 1.

Take it all & give nothing back...that is the motto on yankee politics.

here, this should give you a pretty good idea of how receptive ther democrats were of "messing with india won't go unpunished"...
^^^ looks like modi has to stand their & take the punishment in front of his own crowd. america doesn't take punishments from india, america gives punishment to india...

Last edited:
I don't understand why they held it in Houston. Down South Christians would see Hindus as devil worshippers.

Other than abusing Modi, your words have very little meaning or content. How is Trump attending Modi's rally where Modi openly supported Trump for elections considered as patronising Modi?

It is not Indian government but RSS. RSS has extensive organisation and infrastructure go mobilise people in USA. Most Indian Americans will ditch India for USA? Do you know the meaning of ditching? india has enough people and India doesn't mind people staying in other countries and then supporting India from there. Idea that NRI must come into Indian land is absurd. India is a base for Dharma and not just a piece of land. Indian intent is to spread dharma across, not ask every dharmics to confine himself in India.

Trump’s words matter only when he agrees with India’s narrative? What a silly way to read reality.

Height of delusion. Your country has been ruled uninterrupted for 1000+ years by others and is now checkmated by a country 10x smaller. Give me a break!

That's just a show... what matters is the urgency of US in training Indian armed forces and kicking of joint exercises as a result.
US is dangling a lollipop as usual and wasting time and resources of Pakistanis.
Pakistan missed the golden opportunity, where they could have changed the dynamics of the region, without much blood shed.
Now be prepared for a bloody showdown, in couple of years time.
Than history will be written, and what ever SL Rana told on 7 September will not allow cowards to hide facts.
Also the idiotic statements of Imran Khan... i actually lost count of them, will make sure he will go down the history lane is donkey king of Pakistan.

I even read on PTI media that Imran Khan was preaching his own religious beliefs, could he do that while representing Pakistan? No wonder, Trump made the remarks of radical Islamist. I wonder, how successful this was!

Only way forward for Pakistan from here is blocking it's air and land transit for India and Afghanistan. Unfortunately, what's happening is opposite.... bloody ministers of Imran Khan are busy in helping all transit agents, by fast tracking immigration process at Iran /Afghan borders.
Why i have the feeling... that same people are around Imran Khan, who were buddies of Asif Ali Zardari?

Last edited:
That's just a show... what matters is the urgency of US in training Indian armed forces and kicking of joint exercises.
US is dangling a lollipop as usual and wasting time and resources of Pakistanis.
Pakistan missed the golden opportunity, where they could have changed the dynamics of the region, without much blood shed.
Now be prepared for a bloody showdown, in couple of years time.
Than history will be written, and what ever SL Rana told on 7 September will not allow cowards to hide facts.
Also the idiotic statements of Imran Khan... i actually lost count of them, will make sure he will go down the history lane is donkey king of Pakistan.

I even read on PTI media that Imran Khan was preaching his own religious beliefs, could he do that while representing Pakistan? No wonder, Trump made the remarks of radical Islamist. I wonder, how successful this was!

Only way forward for Pakistan from here is blocking it's air and land transit for India and Afghanistan. Unfortunately, what's happening is opposite.... bloody ministers of Imran Khan are busy in helping all transit agents, by fast tracking immigration process at Iran /Afghan borders.
Why i have the feeling... that same people are around Imran Khan, who were buddies of Asif Ali Zardari?

defecate somewhere else.

I don't understand why they held it in Houston. Down South Christians would see Hindus as devil worshippers.

because we are donkeys. sorry, but that's the fact! every day and every minute.
we trust promises of political parties, without reading through their policy book or may be there never was one! :eek:

defecate somewhere else.
Why... you don't like it?

by not bombing their hq and by not bombing boobs to hell Pakistan actually gave a weak message a message that we dont want to fight we are very much able to fight you but economically we cant afford a war and that cowardly weak message encouraged india to annex kashmir and now this chotia chai walla and his bhunge ugly babon like people are thumping their 56 inch boobies in arrogance and pushing the narrative that they the only power in s asia!

i say fk these gujju mcs to hell and bomb all the sarkari bikao musalamans with them!

Trump is playing from boht sides like a canny politicians and is not trustworthy

Imran khan need to work on his body language because he was looking nervous or confuse or tired in this meeting with trump though was confident in previous meeting..aur tasbee par kia parh rha tha ?

Your country has been ruled uninterrupted for 1000+ years by others and ....

This rule is the principal cause of the resentment and hatred of elite Hindus, against Muslims and Islam, and you are again reminding him of that. If it be in their power, they would like to whitewash this whole era of history.

Someone should offer Bipin a nice game of chess.

He doesn't know chess. He is fond of playing "Pithoo Garam".

you still don't get it, do you? I don't think the indian sanghis here get it either...there IS no anti anyone policy in american politics...there is ONLY pro america policies and that too, where they give nothing but a hug & a pat on your back in return for everything you've got! I don't think that even the indian sanghi in america has fully grasped how it works here, you give THEM what they want FIRST...and when it is their turn to return the favor, you will become public enemy number 1.

Take it all & give nothing back...that is the motto on yankee politics.

here, this should give you a pretty good idea of how receptive ther democrats were of "messing with india won't go unpunished"...
^^^ looks like modi has to stand their & take the punishment in front of his own crowd. america doesn't take punishments from india, america gives punishment to india...
I don't think you understand the power of India in geopolitics. As if now, Indian might is quite significant and not something which USA can punish.

Next, there is anti-India or pro-evil policy in some people. It is not that USA is run by some computer that has fixed algorithm. USA is run by people and people can change or defect. There is hardly anything surprising about it.

Trump’s words matter only when he agrees with India’s narrative? What a silly way to read reality.
No, Trump's words is not something I am focusing on. I am solely focusing on Modi & Democrats. It is anti-democrat stance rather than pro-Trump stance by Modi.

Height of delusion. Your country has been ruled uninterrupted for 1000+ years by others and is now checkmated by a country 10x smaller. Give me a break!
1000+ years? You are forgetting that India was invaded in 1192 and even then most parts of southern India, central India and western India remained free of invaders. Then in 1680 came Marathas who took over by 1720 and then came Sikhs. It was only in 1800s that British again captured significant part of India. But this again went out in 1940s. So, overall, 500 yearsof partial rule of Islam and 150 year of British rule is all India had. 1000+ is an exaggeration whereby you forget contribution of Sikhs, Marathas and Southern kingdoms in gaining independence

Back
Top Bottom