What's new

howdy modi was a flop show compared to Imran Khan's & here's why...

Pakistan's priority is peace in Afghanistan and a perpetual rule of Modi in India at any cost. Everything else is irrelevant.

so, you've just flushed your credibility down the toilet by saying that india never had nay trouble with with its fdi...this is just in one month alone...
View attachment 581023

and making a claim that india is strong on its own when it even has to import the lug nuts that hold the engine in the tejas clearly shows how self delusional and misinformed you are about india's nonexistent strength...

FDI in India depends on how much India needs. It keeps adjusting according to Indian needs within limits. It is not something that is ever growing or patterned. The capital market balance this.

Secondly, India can use Kaveri engine with some payload loss instead of f404. It will be done in case of emergency. So, there is no desperate dependence

FDI in India depends on how much India needs. It keeps adjusting according to Indian needs within limits. It is not something that is ever growing or patterned. The capital market balance this.

Secondly, India can use Kaveri engine with some payload loss instead of f404. It will be done in case of emergency. So, there is no desperate dependence
what???? foreign direct investment depends on...how much india "needs"...okay man, good luck with the kaveri and discovering whales on mars, I'm done with this negative iq guy!!! :lol:

what???? foreign direct investment depends on...how much india "needs"...okay man, good luck with the kaveri and discovering whales on mars, I'm done with this negative iq guy!!! :lol:
Retard, before calling others negative IQ, just read about what I have been saying about Petrodollar, political deal for Islam etc. The FDI is a political deal and not business one. Since one can't exactly predict how mich forex will be spent by tourist, other simple import export, one can't decide exact forex needed. Hence the political deal accepts that varying degree of investment will be needed according to the forex needs of India (probably subject to a maximum cap). Indian FDI is not even a business investment but a political investment. If you know nothing about how political deals like Petrodollar works, bettwr not talk about it.

Retard, before calling others negative IQ, just read about what I have been saying about Petrodollar, political deal for Islam etc. The FDI is a political deal and not business one. Since one can't exactly predict how mich forex will be spent by tourist, other simple import export, one can't decide exact forex needed. Hence the political deal accepts that varying degree of investment will be needed according to the forex needs of India (probably subject to a maximum cap). Indian FDI is not even a business investment but a political investment. If you know nothing about how political deals like Petrodollar works, bettwr not talk about it.
save it dude, stop trying to redeem your sunk credibility...I'm just glad that india has got brain dead negative iqs like you running your economy...results are speaking for themselves! :lol:

save it dude, stop trying to redeem your sunk credibility...I'm just glad that india has got brain dead negative iqs like you running your economy...results are speaking for themselves! :lol:
Just read the previous posts I have been making for months about the FDI, remittance and Petrodollar. I have been telling the exact same thing consistently everytime and unlike you, I know what I am saying.

Just read the previous posts I have been making for months about the FDI, remittance and Petrodollar. I have been telling the exact same thing consistently everytime and unlike you, I know what I am saying.
yeah ok man, sounds like that dange cow dung modi regime has been feeding the starving sanghi bhakts that everything is JUUUST dandy...go back to being unemployed & hangry now! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom