What's new

How would a modern day Pakistan v/s Israel conflict play out?

The thread talks about a hypothetical scenario between Pakistan and Israel, one wonders why then some acid is getting poured onto your nether end.
& just like that, as you said it in you own words, one wonders why then the acid poured on to your neither end, that in a thread of a hypothetical Israel vs Pakistan scenario you bought up a totally of-topic issue of labour abuse of Indian worker (sic)
with out even reading the post of absalute no value of @Leviza
seriously man why cant you post normally ? "banter" don't prove ones mettle, logic Does !

Just a little taste of how the Bhartis are treated in the Middle East.

Last edited:
well evevn if so called "hypothetical scenario" ever happens (god forbit) pakistan will be smashed & shatter like you would ever want to even think about israelies are not indians who easily forgive and forget but totally opposite and pakistani fauj knows it and thats why they are silent over it while internet arm chair genrals are making doomsday pridictions ;)
These are the wishes of the citizens of a micropower who have to turn to a minute Zionist state for their own security.
What stopped to the Hindu, Jew combination to live their wet dreams in May 98. It took just one statement from Pakistan to have the embedded lovers running around like headless chickens.

well evevn if so called "hypothetical scenario" ever happens (god forbit) pakistan will be smashed & shatter like you would ever want to even think about israelies are not indians who easily forgive and forget but totally opposite and pakistani fauj knows it and thats why they are silent over it while internet arm chair generals are making doomsday predictions ;)

Guru Jee we are not Arabs we have the means and resources to inflict pain and lots of it. if any one looks towards us with an evil eye.Having said that we have no reason to engage Israel or any other nation.

& just like that, as you said it in you own words, one wonders why then the acid poured on to your neither end, that in a thread of a hypothetical Israel vs Pakistan scenario you bought up a totally of-topic issue of labour abuse of Indian worker (sic)
seriously man why cant you post normally ? "banter" don't prove ones mettle, logic Does !
I suggest you read post -154 before drawing any conclusions, the subject of some Pakistani Labourer/ Gardener wasn't introduced by me or Leviza.

Guru Jee we are not Arabs we have the means and resources to inflict pain and lots of it. if any one looks towards us with an evil eye.Having said that we have no reason to engage Israel or any other nation.
sir why to unlock my constraints as i have promised to mods sir cause if i open my moputh im sure ill be banned cause people from land of the pure dont want to listen to truth

but the fact is israel is not unarmed civillians of bangladesh or baloochistan lolzz you dont even have an idea about what preprations are already made regarding "all potential threats inclueding pakistan" by the israelies if ever arabs have balls to attack israel ... jane do bhai :)

I suggest you read post -154 before drawing any conclusions, the subject of some Pakistani Labourer/ Gardener wasn't introduced by me or Leviza.

you sure about that hain ? while you talked of post # 154 you conveniently forgot to read post # 153
here it is
as I said post of absolute no value
look who is talking the person who does not know anything about ummah.. BTW you indian cannot understand anything and anyone's pain as well as israel and indian are not humans they do not have humanity at all ...

if its not your problem them keep your _____ nose out of it and we know how to make it fine ... but then when we turn towards kashmir do not cry like a baby lol
indian f____ cow pis__ drinker ____

well at least they think we are not a liabillity:haha:

but anyway you are a good friend i wont like to "hurt your feelings":astagh:
Friend tu friend hey per Guru Bahi, baat tu wohi purani hey, k Moun mey Ram Ram......... !!!

Friend tu friend hey per Guru Bahi, baat tu wohi purani hey, k Moun mey Ram Ram......... !!!
nahi bhai mai dosti ki kadar kerta hoon aur kabhi dhokha nahi deta fir chahe wo ek pakistani musalman hi kyon na ho :angel::)

we can't do any thing ... Some pakistanis here abuse Indians as they are supporting Israel.. I just wondered only Pakistanis feel they are rescuers of Islam and Muslims .... get anger on Israel and tag Indians as anti Islamist ... but they neglect what happening between Muslim countries. .. plans to export nukes simply just like that...

Insulting and dragging some poor guys in conversations ... just sick minded people will do that..

sir why to unlock my constraints as i have promised to mods sir cause if i open my moputh im sure ill be banned cause people from land of the pure dont want to listen to truth

but the fact is israel is not unarmed civillians of bangladesh or baloochistan lolzz you dont even have an idea about what preprations are already made regarding "all potential threats inclueding pakistan" by the israelies if ever arabs have balls to attack israel ... jane do bhai :)

Guru Jee clearly killing 1000s upon 1000s in unarmed Kashmirie civilian and operations in Punjab against the Sikhs holy land made the Indian army strong, But Pakistan army fighting the terrorist trained By Raw and Afghans plus armed to the teeth makes them weak understandable.

I am glade to see Israel is sharing what it plans to do or not to do in future with Guru Jee. I didn't know you were so high up in Israeli government.:cuckoo:

look who is talking the person who does not know anything about ummah.. BTW you indian cannot understand anything and anyone's pain as well as israel and indian are not humans they do not have humanity at all ...

if its not your problem them keep your _____ nose out of it and we know how to make it fine ... but then when we turn towards kashmir do not cry like a baby lol
indian f____ cow pis__ drinker ____

Sir,
ur religion promotes camel p*ss for fever while ours use cow's for some reason,
then why this holier than thou attitude

we can't do any thing ... Some pakistanis here abuse Indians as they are supporting Israel.. I just wondered only Pakistanis feel they are rescuers of Islam and Muslims .... get anger on Israel and tag Indians as anti Islamist ... but they neglect what happening between Muslim countries. .. plans to export nukes simply just like that...
Insulting and dragging some poor guys in conversations ... just sick minded people will do that..
Sir,
ur religion promotes camel p*ss for fever while ours use cow's for some reason,
then why this holier than thou attitude

You dont know anything about my religion, there is nothing about drinking camel p*ss ,
its in hindu religion to drink cow p*ss only

You dont know anything about my religion, there is nothing about drinking camel p*ss ,
its in hindu religion to drink cow p*ss only
honestly do a search
and stop blaspheming.. i picked the fact in iranian atheist forum

Back
Top Bottom